Hacking Renault Zoe and other Renault vehicles (maybe also Nissan?)

Renault ZOE Themen, zu denen es kein eigenes Unterforum gibt

Hacking Renault Zoe and other Renault vehicles (maybe also Nissan?)

jumpjack
  • Danke erhalten: 2 Mal
read
I am setting up this experimental page to test and discover old and new commands (endpoints) of my Renault Captur plugin etech:
http://jumpjack.altervista.org/myrenault

Commands to get data work fine, I am currently experimenting with action endpoints to start charging, start hvac, set schedules...

Have fun and share your results!

Security note: download page to your pc and use it from there, so you don't have to save your credentials anywhere.
Anzeige

Re: Hacking Renaul Zoe and other renault vehicles (maybe also Nissan?)

MrTrebron
  • Danke erhalten: 135 Mal
read
Hi, what do you mean with download? I don't see a Github or any other code storage link

MeisterPanse
  • Danke erhalten: 20 Mal
read
This is a website. A website can be downloaded and stored on your device.

Btw. I am getting an error message:

Found account, searching for VIN...
VIN response recevied, analysing...JSON error 2 - Cannot extract VIN from response:

MrTrebron
read
Sorry, that is not the way you share code.

I also think if you start from local drive, it can cause a CORS error.

@jumpjack Why is finalURL pointing to a Altervista served PHP Script?
loginUrl = gigyaurl + "/accounts.login?loginID=" + username.value + "&password=" + password.value + "&apikey=" + GIGYA_API_KEY;
finalLoginURL = "http://win98.altervista.org/space/explo ... ative&url=" + encodeURIComponent(loginUrl);
Is sending login information in cleartext to another destination.

Same for JWT. Not GigyaURL is called.

Personal login information and cookies are sent over ýour server?

jumpjack
read
I am using my own proxy server to ovverride cors restrictions; this allows the page to work both online and offline. Previously I used herokuapp proxy but it stopped working. Any suggestion for a proxy supporting localhost?

The gigyaurl, kamereonurl and all needed data are in loginUrl variable.

I suggest people to save the page locally because maybe you don't want to put your credentials in an unknown site.... but you're right, you don't know what myp.php does... So again, what I could use as CORS proxy also working for localhost? (localhost is much more comfortable for testing and hacking).

You find all my sources on github in jumpjack profile ( https://github.com/jumpjack/myRenaultLC ), but this web page is not up to date on github, as the current source (as you can see...) is still a total mess. It works... but it is a mess. 😅 I would like to clean it up a lot before publishing it again.

@MeisterPanse Can you see any detail in console about why vin cannot be extracted?

MrTrebron
read
This is kinda really funny. You write
I suggest people to save the page locally because maybe you don't want to put your credentials in an unknown site....
and then send the data to your own script which is a blackbox for the user.

Localhost is not the way to serve a website. Downloading a website via browser and "starting" via filesystem is not serving a website.

What kind of "hacking"? There is not really anything that need a website to be served, when you can grab information about endpoints and json structure with a simple client like SOAP UI or Postman?

Whant to build and test a website? Then use a technology stack with deployment features.

jumpjack
read
What kind of "hacking"? There is not really anything that need a website to be served, when you can grab information about endpoints and json structure with a simple client like SOAP UI or Postman?

Whant to build and test a website? Then use a technology stack with deployment features.
Unfortunately I have no idea about what you are talking about...

I talk about "hacking" because the page is based on hacking on MyRenault app performed by other people to figure out the login process and query process.

I am not "serving a website", I was trying to provide an app usable by non-developers, as all other existing apps/pages accessing Renault API are python/CLI based, hence only for developers.

Also, JSON is not for everybody, it's just for developers. My page creates a table (and, in the future, a screen with graphics ans whatelse).

Or...
you can use www.reqbin.com to manually query, test and hack renault/kamereon APIs.

USER_AVATAR
  • AbRiNgOi
  • Danke erhalten: 4718 Mal
read
ZOE Live Q210 6/2013 * AHK legal Typisiert 18.07.2017 * 40kWh Batterie 12.03.2019
Aktuell: 150.000 km

Niemand ist bei mir auf der Ignor-Liste!

USER_AVATAR
read
The difference ist that @jumpjack tries to cover the whole Renault API for more car modells and functions than most other projects.
My project ZoePHP is just for Zoe for example, even if it works (partly) with Twingo and maybe other cars från Renault.

/Daniel
Renault Zoe R90 Z.E. 40 Intense seit 02/2018 | Renault Megane E-Tech Electric EV60 Equilibre seit 12/2022
Wallbox: Easee Home | PHP-Skript für Renault Zoe/MeganE: ZoePHP | Tipp Kartendienst: ChargeFinder

jumpjack
read
AbRiNgOi hat geschrieben: isn't the problem solved here?

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=21462

and here:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=58182

and here:

https://github.com/fungus75/ioBroker.zoe
Those are just some of the sources that I studied to build my webpage. But the more interesting are this ones which also address undocumented commands and nissan vehicles:
https://github.com/edent/Renault-Zoe-API
https://github.com/mitchellrj/kamereon-python
https://github.com/hacf-fr/renault-api
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „ZOE - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag