Fehler oder neue Funktion?

Re: Fehler oder neue Funktion?

USER_AVATAR
read
Sorry for using english; the loss of the Aux Battery Saver selection box seems to be part of the BMS software update that has started in Canada and will likely go worldwide eventually. The function normally charges the 12V battery for 20 minutes every 24 hours after the last successful 12V charge. A charge would normally occur for 30 minutes from the start of Run mode or traction battery charging events.
It remains to be seen if this update changes this behaviour due to many owners having unexpected 12V battery failures.

The other feature, actually verified, is that the brake light stays "on" after stopping using the left paddle.
Anzeige

Wudelschnitzerin
  • Danke erhalten: 251 Mal
read
"...The other feature, actually verified, is that the brake light stays "on" after stopping using the left paddle..."

Das hatte ich immer vermisst. Muss gleich mal schauen, ob das mein 20er Kona kann.
La Prima :-)

USER_AVATAR
read
Thanks KiwiME,
as expected they implemented the batterysaver function now as always on feature. Makes sense!

Brake light now stays on when using left paddle for full stop! - Hmm, I totally liked the fact when sneaky launching off the traffic lights when they turn green to see the ICE-car behind me not catching up. :mrgreen:
So after the update the Kona BEV brake lights behave like an ICE-car where you have to stay on the brakes to prevent it from rolling. Too bad they implemented this now. But ok, I can live with this.

Many thanks
Gearsen
07.2018-01.2023: Ninebot One E+ 320Wh (RIP)
11.2018-05.2022: Kona 64kWh Premium Dark-Knight
09.2019-03.2021: The Urban #HMBRG V3 StVO 374Wh
08.2020: SuperSoco TC 3,6kWh
05.2022: IONIQ5 72,6kWh AWD Uniq Relax Solar 20" Atlas White Innen schwarz
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Kona Elektro - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag