Auto pilot

Auto pilot

USER_AVATAR
  • JeroenS
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Hi all,

Question; When you put the car in autopilot (Cruise controle and steering) the car does everything by himself. When I turn off the autopilot, for an overtake for instance, and put the car on cruise control again, autopilot is automatically activated again. So once the autopilot has been activated, the car will always steer hisself while on cruise control. This will only stop when the car is turned off. Or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards

Jeroen
ordered mine MG Marvel Luxury concrete gray with black leather seats in March, delivery is scheduled half September.
Anzeige

Re: Auto pilot

TOMMIKNOCKER
  • Danke erhalten: 259 Mal
read
You can also turn off ACC (by pushing the stick away from you) and then turn on ACC again, that's a better work-around then turning off the complete vehicle, but still just a work-around and a bit annoying in my eyes.
PV: 17,17 kWp, SHM2.0, Sunny Boy 3.6/3.6/4.0, SBS5.0 mit BYD-Speicher 7,7 kWh
WP: Sole-Wasser mit Tiefenbohrung
WB: openWB series2 Standard+
EV: MG5 (61 kWh COM) seit 22.02.23

Wizkid
  • Danke erhalten: 26 Mal
read
Actually you don't need to turn it off. A slight push is canceling the "Autopilot" as well as hitting the brake. If you push the lever beyond the resistance then you switch the "Autopilot" off completely. Otherwise it's just in standby.

Wizkid
  • Danke erhalten: 26 Mal
read
As well every time you hit the "Set" button you are resetting to the new speed.

USER_AVATAR
  • JeroenS
read
Well, try to put the car on cruise control and auto steering. Break, push the stick away or whatever, so cruise controle and sterring are turned off and then turn on the cruise controle again. In my car the auto steering is automatically on again. 🤷
ordered mine MG Marvel Luxury concrete gray with black leather seats in March, delivery is scheduled half September.

tonedeaf1
  • Danke erhalten: 24 Mal
read
ah now i see, you meant the CC from start on when just the "set" button is activated.
so ACC is turned on with pulling the stick to you, and turned of...
the CC just with the set.

but the very first time you activate the ACC, you can´t go back to just the CC....or at least i haven´t found a way also (just turning the car off again).

on the other hand the ACC works pretty good compared to other cars, so to just drive with CC is not a whish for me....

but you are right, they could have thought about it!
Nissan Leaf Tekna BJ2014; 2017-noch immer
MG Marvel R Lux (Firmenwagen) 02/23-....

USER_AVATAR
  • JeroenS
read
Acc works very good indeed, I was just wondering how to turn in off again and keep driving on CC. But that's not possible I guess without turning off the 'wonder'

m.a.v.
  • Danke erhalten: 12 Mal
read
There is a way to get back from MG PIlot (ACC & Lane Keeping) to only ACC without restarting the Marvel. You have to push the stick all the way back (beyond the first resistance until it stays in this position). This turns MG Pilot completly off, which is btw. the only way to use the automatic speed limiter in combination with the traffic sign recognition (which is really annoying). After that you can pull the stick towards you and set the speed (ACC) without Lane Keeping being activated automatically.
MG Marvel R Luxury

USER_AVATAR
  • JeroenS
read
Thnx, I'll try this soon
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Marvel R Electric - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag