Pairing new TPS to Zoe Phase 2

Renault ZOE Themen, zu denen es kein eigenes Unterforum gibt

Pairing new TPS to Zoe Phase 2

israelcgutierrez
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
Hello everyone
Sorry for not writing in German, mine is not so good for this kind of questions.
I'm still waiting for my new Zoe and I want to have a set of winter wheels, if I buy the complete set with TPS how does it pair ? I have been searching for a while but I can't find it, I saw other cars need some special tool to pair them, but others are automatic.
If I buy them online mounted and balanced would it just work if I replace them? also which place/page do you recommend to buy from in Munich?
This is the first car I ever buy so I'm quite new on it.
Also do you think it's better winter wheels or just replace the tires for winter or for "four seasons" ones? I have read too many contradictory opinions about this.
Thank you everyone
Zuletzt geändert von israelcgutierrez am Do 29. Okt 2020, 09:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Anzeige

Pairing new TPS to Zoe

k_b
  • Danke erhalten: 685 Mal
read
Hi,
congratulations for your decision to drive a Renault ZOE. The ZOE can (only) store a set of 4 TPS in its system. Getting 4 cloned TPS for the second set of wheels spares you going to a renault garage every half year to reprogram the system to recognise the other set of wheels.
For cloning a set of wheels you will obviously need the original set of wheels, 4 programable TPS and a device to do the programming.
I would suggest to go to a place who know how to do this and pay for it as it is not trivial.
I did this last year at ATU where I also ordered a set of winter wheels especially for my ZOE.
If you live in the Munich area I would suggest getting a set of winter tires and don’t look for a whole year solution (4 seasons). Winter wheels is a one time invest, it gives you added safety in winter conditions and it saves your summer tires while you are not using them.

Re: Pairing new TPS to Zoe

Ladesaeule
  • Danke erhalten: 195 Mal
read
That's the best way for a Phase 1 Zoe.
Does a Phase 2 Zoe still have the same problem?
I think you've ordered a Phase 2?
3/2017-6/2020 Zoe 40kWh

seit 7/2020 e-Soul 64kWh
seit 12/2020 e-Up! 32kWh

Pairing new TPS to Zoe

k_b
read
Ladesäule, yes it seems Ph2 can still only store 4 TPS in its system, just like Ph1.
I have had a Ph1 for 18 months and am since them driving a Ph2 for which my Renault dealer is getting me programable “clonable” TPS just now.
Zuletzt geändert von k_b am Do 29. Okt 2020, 08:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Re: Pairing new TPS to Zoe

Twister
  • Danke erhalten: 185 Mal
read
Phase 2 has Autolocate so you dont need cloned Sensors
Renault Zoe R135 Intens
Tesla Model 3 SR+ Refresh

Pairing new TPS to Zoe

k_b
read
Twister, if that is true I will have to contact my dealer asap as they are just in the process of getting programable TPS (Clon-Sensoren).

Re: Pairing new TPS to Zoe Phase 2

israelcgutierrez
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
Thank you very much everyone!
This was really helpful.
I hope @Twister is right, I'm now researching on what kind of TPS I can get and how does it works to autolocate.
I have check the online manual but they just say contact the dealer: https://ie.e-guide.renault.com/eng/Zoe- ... UA57731001

Twister
  • Danke erhalten: 185 Mal
read
I dont know if Aftermarket Sensors works with Autolocate.The original Sensor works well, only Reset in the Instrumentcluster and drive ;)
Renault Zoe R135 Intens
Tesla Model 3 SR+ Refresh

USER_AVATAR
read
Is there a chance to see the current pressure of the tyres in the instrumentcluster?
Seit 10/20 --> Zoé Intens R135 Z.E.50 Quarz Weiß - CCS - Winterpaket - NBA - Allwetterreifen
Wallbox: ID Charger Connect 11kW Typ 2 - 7,5m

panoptikum
  • Danke erhalten: 889 Mal
read
Yes, on the Phase 2.
Renault Zoe Intens (Q210, BJ 03/2013 F-Import)
Renault Zoe Intens Complete R135 ZE50 + CCS + NBA + Einparkassistent
NRGkick 22kW BT 7,5 m
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „ZOE - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag