CZE: Lidl - new Verbund?

Alles rund um das Stromtankstellenverzeichnis

CZE: Lidl - new Verbund?

lucistnik
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
Hallo from Prag,

I want to ask guidance from senior editors before I start editing.

All Lidl stations in Czechia are going to be paid-only before the end of this month. The process is underway already.

They will be in Hubject. Adhoc charging will be done via Intercharge Direct website (which is Hubject) https://m.intercharge.eu/evse/enter and EVSE-ID. Future pricelist for this was released by Lidl, and/or is visible via Intercharge Direct pages. The stations are also authorizable by any RFID card inside Hubject, there is a report on another forum of a user authorizing it with Charge My Hyundai (DCS) card.

There is a new Hubject prefix CZ*LDL for all this. It is operated by ChargePoint/be.ENERGISED/has-to-be in their partner broker program.

This is quite different to situation in Germany, where there is this Lidl/Kaufland app-only situation.

So how to proceed?

This all feels to me as a new separate Verbund is required. "Lidl CZ" perhaps?
Anzeige

Re: CZE: Lidl - new Verbund?

lucistnik
read
Update: same is happening in Slovakia too, first two stations visible in Hubject. Exactly same solution as in Czechia, so a common Verbund for these two countries. ...?

lucas7793
read
I think this was the first station I've seen from Czech Republic which is available in Hubject: https://www.goingelectric.de/stromtanks ... -452/67072

There is already a special Verbund for Lidl in France. Looks like there are going to be man more Lidl chargers to be paid. In Sweden the first stations are also paid, I've also seen chargers from Lithuania in some apps.
Seems to me that all these chargers are in the has.to.be network. Maybe there is one Lidl Verbund for all these paid stations enough? Lidl Fr is, as far as I know, also in the has.to.be network.
Mustang Mach-E ER seit 11/2021 | IONIQ Electric: 12/2017-12/2021 | Zoe Intens Q210: 03/2017-03/2018
IONITY Status Tracker (ionity.ev-info.eu)

lucistnik
read
Went thru the Be Charge app and found for example this one
https://www.goingelectric.de/stromtanks ... 107/39789/
with FR*LDL prefix.

Then I went to my KIA Charge app (DCS) and there are 941 plugs in France under "Lidl Stiftung GmbH und Co. KG" provider, and not a single yet in another country.

So very much the same thing as in Czechia.

So perhaps one Verbund for Lidl DE+AT and one Verbund for Lidl rest-of-Europe has-to-be/Hubject

lucistnik
read
Same problem with innogy in Czechia, they are now paid-only, but are not in Hubject, and only way to activate is their website.

Should they have separate Verbund from innogy eRoaming? Or maybe should they have no Verbund at all? (But price is centrally fixed so maybe Verbund makes sense)

ntruchsess
  • Danke erhalten: 465 Mal
read
I think one Verbund per country would be appropriate as not all charging cards that allow access via hubject will allow roaming in all countries.
E.g I can see the slowakian Lidl stations in Enel-x app but nevertheless cannot start charging (neither with app nor rfid) in slowakia.

Guy
  • Danke erhalten: 505 Mal
Administrator
read
I don't think we need a separate network for Lidl's charging stations in the Czech Republic or other countries.

At Aldi Süd we also have all kinds of cases, free, chargeable, with and without roaming, which can be mapped correctly with the current options.

In the case of Lidl charging stations that cannot be used with other providers, you only have to tick the box 'diese Säule ist nicht im Roaming mit anderen Anbietern nutzbar'. For all providers (Ladekarten) that cooperate with Lidl, Lidl would have to be added as a roaming network.

In my opinion, that should be sufficient.

lucistnik
read
Can you give an example how to do it exactly?

At the moment, Kaufland eCharge App offer roams on Lidl network. It is only visible in Germany, that is set in the offer.

Now if I add to KIA Charge roaming on Lidl, it will be visible in Czech republic and everywhere and also in Germany, where it should not be. If I would set 'not in Roaming' for every Lidl in Germany, it would remove Kaufland App too.

Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?

Also, what about innogy? Even if I tick the 'not in Roaming', I still get about about 20 options in the display, "base on innogy" offers, see here https://www.goingelectric.de/stromtanks ... a-3/47062/

alex.klooz
  • Danke erhalten: 9 Mal
read
As each LIDL and Kaufland country is an independent company with an own CPO ID I would recommend to create a separate Verbund.
LIDL FR or LIDL SE may have other roaming partners and prices then LIDL CZ or LIDL SK,...

ntruchsess
  • Danke erhalten: 465 Mal
read

Guy hat geschrieben:In the case of Lidl charging stations that cannot be used with other providers, you only have to tick the box 'diese Säule ist nicht im Roaming mit anderen Anbietern nutzbar'. For all providers (Ladekarten) that cooperate with Lidl, Lidl would have to be added as a roaming network.
I disagree, the Situation is not that simple. E.g.: let's add 'Lidl' to provider 'EnBW' as it is valid at all Lidl chargers in Slowakia/Czech republic/France.... EnBW then would appear at all Lidl chargers in Germany but in reality it doesn't work there. Exclude Germany from the list of valid countries of provider EnBW is also not an option as this setting is for al roaming-partners and not just for specific ones.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „GoingElectric Stromtankstellen“

Gehe zu Profile