My "new" Fluence

My "new" Fluence

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
Hi all!

I recently purchased a used Renault Fluence, with 76000ish km.
Car works great for what it is, I was aware of the relatively small range.

Next thing is a new set of tires, the GoodYear are almost bald at front and worn at back.
What are the best tires for this car? My idea is to stick with OEM, unless something much better appeared since 2013.

Also for the inspection required in 2 months, is there a compelling reason to take it to Renault or is just a simple procedure any technician can do?
8-)

Best Regards,
Jose Pinto
José Pinto
Bild
Anzeige

Re: My "new" Fluence

USER_AVATAR
read
Because off the ... i think low Price for a inspection on this Car´s i go to the Remault Garage to make my Car happy again.
I don´t know exactly if when you have a rent Batterie Pack you must go to Renault...

Best wishes and i think for me it is the best Car i ever had.. I was a fuc**ed VW Passat driver bevore :mrgreen: :ugeek: :roll: and i could give the Car away bevore my hole Money was lost... :D :shock:
Was nicht geht läuft irgendwann.. :o :shock:

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
Harvey hat geschrieben:Because off the ... i think low Price for a inspection on this Car´s i go to the Remault Garage to make my Car happy again.
I don´t know exactly if when you have a rent Batterie Pack you must go to Renault...

Best wishes and i think for me it is the best Car i ever had.. I was a fuc**ed VW Passat driver bevore :mrgreen: :ugeek: :roll: and i could give the Car away bevore my hole Money was lost... :D :shock:
I forgot to mention, my Fluence has batteries included, no monthly rent! I love that. 8-) 8-)
José Pinto
Bild

Stefan_R
  • Danke erhalten: 159 Mal
read
Hi Jose,

I guess that the OEM tires on that car were from Michelin. I bought the Goodyear 205/55 R16 91V EfficientGrip FP MFS in autumn, because some Leaf drivers had good expirience on them. Since the car is on winter tyres now, I have not yet experience.

Best regards

Stefan
Tesla M3 LR AWD seit 08/2019 & SR+ seit 06/2021
Historie: Fluence ZE 09/2017 bis 04/2021
https://www.tesla.com/de_de/referral/dominik52651 Tesla Empfehlungsprogramm für Freikilometer und weitere Prämien

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
Stefan_R hat geschrieben:Hi Jose,

I guess that the OEM tires on that car were from Michelin. I bought the Goodyear 205/55 R16 91V EfficientGrip FP MFS in autumn, because some Leaf drivers had good expirience on them. Since the car is on winter tyres now, I have not yet experience.

Best regards

Stefan
Hi Stefan! Thanks for your imput.
What kind of Michelin were OEM in this car?

Regards,
José Pinto
Bild

puxi
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Also mein Fluence stand auf Continental Sommerreifen, als ich ihn mit 4 Jahren und was über 7.000 km gekauft hatte.
My Fluence came with continental summer tires when I bought him at the age of 4 years with 7.000km .

Bild

mfg, puxi
BildFluence ZE seit Dezember 2015

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
New Continental Ecocontact6 are on, class A.
Feel great now!
:D
José Pinto
Bild

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
To replace the head light bulb, the all assembly must come out in order to reach the light bulb socket.
Been there, done that, no big deal.
However, when a light goes bad, there is NO WARNING on the panel, just like a renault 4L. This blew my mind, as my Mercedes Benz from 1988 has tha! :o :shock: . Can't understand how a car from 2013, with CAN bus and all bells and whistles has no basic features. :|
Other than that, all is good.
8-)
José Pinto
Bild

puxi
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Yeah, I miss this too. My old benzes from the mid 90's have all a warning light when a light bulb does not work.
When I drive on the streets, I see often cars with one or two bulbs not working...
I wish the EU would decide that all new cars have to include a "light bulb watcher"

mfg, puxi
BildFluence ZE seit Dezember 2015

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
After 14000km of uneventful driving, last sunday I crushed the rear right light assembly against a stone wall. My bad. :( Renault quote was 120€. :( Searching the second hand parts market, to try to save some money... There are not a lot of Fluence EV out there. If anyone knows any parts Fluence, please post! Thanks.
Other than that, car drives strong as the firs day.
Cheers!
José Pinto
Bild
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Fluence Z.E. - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile