Mercedes e 350 e limousine ES-LS 2007 hybrid

Mercedes e 350 e limousine ES-LS 2007 hybrid

Nacho
read
Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem with a Mercedes e350 hybrid when I try to charge it. When I connect the car to the charging point, the charging point do not detect that the car is connected. Then I restart the charging point (disconnecting and connecting again) and then the charging point detects the car and it is possible to initiate the charge.

I find this really strange because for other electric/hybrid cars I have no problems. This Mercedes is new from this year, what can be the problem? Does anyone have the same issue?

Thank you all in advance,

:)

Nacho
Anzeige

Re: Mercedes e 350 e limousine ES-LS 2007 hybrid

sengewald
  • Danke erhalten: 12 Mal
read
Hi,
maybe i have a similar behavior.

For me it seems if i Start/Stop the charging several times in a short period of time, the car blocks the charging for some minutes and then tries again.

I could only observe this behavior if my Wallbox, who is controlled via Solar, was hovering around the 1KW solar power.
If above charging starts if below charging stops and after several on/off the car does not start the charging anymore but also recovers automatically.

Besides that i had no problems so far.

Re: Mercedes e 350 e limousine ES-LS 2007 hybrid

zoppotrump
  • Danke erhalten: 402 Mal
read
Do you plug in the cable at the car side first?
My experience is that you have to try & error the right sequence at some charging spots. E.g.
1. Cable Car
2. Cable Chargintg Spot
3. Smart card to start identification at spot
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „andere Plug-In Hybride“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag