Engineers Menü

Re: Engineers Menü

ivan82
read
How did you copy the system/framework folder from the car?
Anzeige

g4rb4g3
  • Danke erhalten: 179 Mal
read
You have to enable "wireless adb" in the engineering menu.
Next you have to find out the IP address of your car.
On your pc you have to install the Android SDK. Then open a command prompt an enter "adb connect CAR_IP", if that fails try "adb connect CAR_IP:5555".
Then you can use "adb pull /system/framework" to load all the framework files on your computer.
Thats how I did it. Another way could be to install a filemanager app on the car, connect a usb stick and copy the directory/files to the usb stick. Didn't try that myself but I think that should work too.
Creator of the fabulous ABRPTransmitter for Ioniq BEV :)
Bild

ivan82
read
I have tried with alot of file managers but it didnt work. No root access, can only view folder content cant copy. Tryed to root the android on the car but that didnt work either. I will try the adb pull today.

USER_AVATAR
  • noradtux
  • Danke erhalten: 214 Mal
read
Be careful! AFAIK that thing is really hard to unbrick... If you haven't used stuff like adb before you should first gain some experience with an old smartphone.
2017 - 2022: Ioniq Electric
2022 - : Kia EV6 GT-Line

gianpyc
read
g4rb4g3 hat geschrieben: Good news!
It's possible to communicate with the com.lge.ivi.server! I implemented some listeners and manged to get everything working... (forgot to pull the new lib from my car after it received a firmware update ;))
Attached is a screenshot from logcat showing the listener calls of my app. :)

Whats required to get it working?
First you have to pull the com.lge.ivi.jar & com.lge.ivi.odex library (better the whole (/system/framework folder) from the car.
Then you have to deodex it.
Next you have to convert it back to java (dex2jar is your friend).
Pull repo https://github.com/g4rb4g3/ivireceiver
Put the deodexed and converted com.lge.ivi.jar into ivireceiver\app\externallibs.
Open the project in Android Studio, compile it and let it run!
HI,
I've tried to deodex the com.lge.ivi.odex to obtain com.lge.ivi.jar, but once I put it on ivireceiver\app\externallibs
Android Studio gives me two errors in the import of:

Code: Alles auswählen

import com.lge.ivi.carinfo.CarInfoManager;
import com.lge.ivi.hvac.HvacManager;
Instead this import is correct:

Code: Alles auswählen

import com.lge.ivi.greencar.GreenCarManager; 
The errors do not allow me to build your apk. May this depend on the dexoded step? In fact, I got some errors during even if the class file and then the jar is created. I'm attaching the screenshot with the error on Android Studio. Could you please help me?
Dateianhänge
photo_2019-10-02 12.44.29.jpeg

g4rb4g3
  • Danke erhalten: 179 Mal
read
It seems like your library is missing those classes.... Is it from an Ioniq electric?
Try to deodex it again and post the error message here.
Creator of the fabulous ABRPTransmitter for Ioniq BEV :)
Bild

Helfried
read
ITStromer hat geschrieben: Im Engineering-Mode ist der Multi-Route und der Intersection-Mode sehr interessant.
Der Intersection Split Screen ist auf jeden Fall sehr interessant. Nochmals kurz erwähnt für die vielen neuen Ioniq-Fahrer im Forum! Kennt bestimmt kaum jemand...

Man bekommt damit 100 Meter vor der Kreuzung eine super 3D-Übersicht über die Kreuzung, die viel besser ist als der herkömmliche automatische Zoom-Modus. Speziell, wenn mehrere Kreuzungen in kurzen Abständen sind oder komplexe Doppelabbiegungen anstehen.

SonicSpinner
  • Danke erhalten: 750 Mal
read
So guys i need your advice..

My ioniq 2019 ev still has the 2nd latest firmware where i have access to hidden menu . I have played around with it for some time, and i have also bircked my headunit once and also unbricked it with SIGTERM linus command. and put it back to life again, Anyways..
I also have my iphone jailbroken and installed the carbridge tweak, which opens up the carplay completly. no ristriction no limitation.
i can choose what app to display on my headunit. like, safari, chrome, messenger, whatsapp, gps,youtube, movieplayers etc etc.
it workss fantastic. So my question do i need the hidden menu anymore? i was thinking of resetting the headunit and install the latest software/firmware. just so the car is up to date, and also for the future, so my can can get updates.
is there anything that i MUST have the hidden menu for? what do you guys think.

thanx

USER_AVATAR
  • olsvse
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
@Helfried Kann man das dauerhaft aktivieren? Oder muss man das jedesmal neu aktivieren.
Das viele tappen auf der Naviversion ist mir für eine regelmäsige Anwendung zu nervig.

Gruß OlSvSe

Nach fast 11 Monaten, seit dem 22.01.2018, mit einem Ioniq in Marina Blue elektrisch unterwegs.

Helfried
read
olsvse hat geschrieben: Kann man das dauerhaft aktivieren?
Ja, der besondere Intersection Screen-Modus bleibt dauerhaft (das heißt, er wird dann immer in der Nähe von Kreuzungen eingeblendet, ausgenommen auf Autobahnen).

Das andere Goody, die Zwangs-Auswahl zwischen Kurz- und Schnellmodus, verschwindet leider jedes Mal, wenn man den Ioniq ausschaltet.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Infotainment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag