Re: Stromos & German E-Cars THREADSAMMLUNG

botondb
read
Anzeige

7hamm
read
Hallo,

ich besitze nun seit über zwei Jahren einen Cetos bin bis jetzt 27.000 km mit dem Fahrzeug gefahren und würde gerne in die Runde einsteigen. Bei Fragen stehe ich gerne zu Verfügung.

Gruß

Damian

cristy081
read
Hello, my stromos didn't want to charge and drive anymore, i have check engine light on and the message in the picture, anyone can help me with an advice? The car works until a battery element goes under 2.70V, flash check engine and the car stops. I charge the element until 3.2V but the car doesn't want to start, not even the charging.

Thank you!
Dateianhänge
P_20180904_122225_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20180904_122252_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20180904_125350_vHDR_On.jpg

stromostsee
read
Hello christy081,
where do you come from? And how did it come you drive a Stromos? Welcome to this platform anyway!

A couple ot times I had the problem that I couldn't start the high voltage battery, because the 12V battery was low. Did you check its voltage already?

Good luck!
Leif

USER_AVATAR
read
cristy081 hat geschrieben:Hello, my stromos didn't want to charge and drive anymore, i have check engine light on and the message in the picture, anyone can help me with an advice? The car works until a battery element goes under 2.70V, flash check engine and the car stops. I charge the element until 3.2V but the car doesn't want to start, not even the charging. Thank you!
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Please open a new topic and link to it. Here in this topic /strand only the links should be collected if possible. Otherwise things will become confusing too quickly.

I do not know the display in the first picture in the upper line of the speedometer.

If the car is not charging, the reason may be too low battery temperature. But that's out of the question at the moment?
In my opinion, the second picture of the display shows that no AC voltage is present.
Hotzenblitz fahren macht Spaß!
Stromos aber auch!

cristy081
read
Hello,

i'm from Romania and buy this car with battery problem, i change all battery cell that have problems(almoust all ) and the car work fine but didn't want to show the menu on the display only says battery enladen, i charge every cell separately to 3.2V ( ballanced ) and the display show me all information ( U, I, Temperature, km )

after that the car work's fine but only charge to 86% and then balancing forever( i let 30 hours that operation ). Another problem is when i accelerate a little more the coolant light flash or remains on, did you now if there is a sensor on coolant liquid?
When 28% battery remains the check engine ( yellow pictogram ) flashing and after that remains on and the car stops. I try to charge but without succes. i understand the check engine flash when one cell is under 2.7V.

After that i checked every single cell ( can i verify in the future that without dismount the battery box ? Some software or connection to bms ?) and in the front tunnel were is the actia BMS controller i find one that it have under 2.6V and charge it tot 3.2V. Mount everything back again but the yellow check engine remains light (on) and didn't want to start or charge. It some possibilities to reset controller or something?

the actia bms controller have some led's, an ethernet port, serial port, can this help me diagnosticate the system?
do you know what can cause the check engine remains on ?

i verify all fuses, connectors, i put a new12V battery, i"l try to charge with 230v and 380V but the same screen

USER_AVATAR
  • Barthi
  • Danke erhalten: 59 Mal
read
Hi Cristy081,
This thread is just for collect all GEC threads. "Threadsammlung" means "thread collection". It is NOT here to post any problem, that would end in a mess. You ignored the advice from Joe-Hotzi to open a new thread.
PLEASE open a new thread for your problem in the subforum Serienfahrzeuge and click on "Neues Thema erstellen" (which means "open new thread").

Then post the link to your thread here, so everybody can see it. ;)
Operations Manager | ChargeX
2015: Stromos, 2018: i-MiEV, 2019: Leaf, 2020: Ioniq
2013-19: Kfz-Lehre + Studium; Projekt 150 kW-Station (ChargIN); 2020-22: alpitronic
kW ≠ kWh ≠ kW/h --- Mein Rückblick 2010-2020

USER_AVATAR
read
Zum Problem von "cristy081" habe ich nach Absprache mit Ihm ein neues Thema:
"Stromos "cristy081" (German e-Cars) lädt nicht mehr" erstellt, bitte dort antworten, damit es übersichtlich bleibt.
Stromos aber auch!

USER_AVATAR
  • Barthi
  • Danke erhalten: 59 Mal
read
Danke Joe-Hotzi! Habe es in die Liste im Anfangspost eingetragen.
Operations Manager | ChargeX
2015: Stromos, 2018: i-MiEV, 2019: Leaf, 2020: Ioniq
2013-19: Kfz-Lehre + Studium; Projekt 150 kW-Station (ChargIN); 2020-22: alpitronic
kW ≠ kWh ≠ kW/h --- Mein Rückblick 2010-2020

USER_AVATAR
read
In Stromos GEC (German e-Cars) 2018 Servicetermin /Infos berichte ich von meiner Fahrt nach Kassel und vom Service-Termin bei GEC in 10/2018.
Stromos aber auch!
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „German E-Cars Stromos“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag