BMW EV - Neue OBD2 iOS/iPhone app für den i3

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: BMW EV - Neue OBD2 iOS/iPhone app für den i3

Orbit
  • Danke erhalten: 83 Mal
read
V1.0(15) updates data far less frequent than (14). This is with vgate BT4 adapter.
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
read
i just tried the "ABRP"-connection. at first the app crashed several times on startup (report sent). then it worked and i received data on AbetterRoutePlanner.
IMG_2377.jpg
i will continue testing with abrp, thank you for implementing !
BMW I3 120Ah, Tesla Model Y LongRange

USER_AVATAR
read
In General Tab the Range description is a little bit wrong: 'eco' should be 'eco pro' and 'eco pro' should be 'eco pro+' (i don't know if the i3s has got four modes, cause of sport)
When you drive around 80km/h the odometer updates about every 4 kilometer, after the update it is one kilometer before and just before the update it is 3 kilometers behind the real odometer.
In the rex tab the driven (electric) is updating, even if you drive nonelectric with rex
BMW i3 94Ah REX 09/2016 vorFacelift

MaxD
  • Danke erhalten: 36 Mal
read
thanks for prompt checks and feedbacks

@Orbit
this seems to be temp. limitation when more logging, should not be expected in released version

@Dentec
interesting enough - TestFlight reports only some crash details?
if it is stable crash(es) - pls share details how to force it, so I can try myself

@Harry68
just double checked - official kombi25 details name these details exactly in this order/names,
let me see if any dynamic changes...
some lagging might be due to "logging delays"
"REX" need to check if electric shouldnt count "on-rex" usage..

Daiyama
  • Danke erhalten: 21 Mal
read
Great progress implementing the ABRP link! Can‘t wait for the final release. :)
Seit 07/2020 BMW i3s - 120 Ah - I001-20-07-510

dnnsdigital
  • Danke erhalten: 81 Mal
read
Thanks so much MaxD - can‘t wait for the App to be released !
Just to mention: I am happy to pay for it, at least once...

😃
BMW i3 (94Ah), EZ 06/2017
Einziges Fahrzeug der Familie. Langstrecken sind aus unserer Sicht mit Planung gut machbar. Bei zurückhaltender Fahrweise (110 km/h) schaffen wir 180 km (Sommer) auf der Autobahn.

USER_AVATAR
read
MaxD hat geschrieben: ...@Harry68
just double checked - official kombi25 details name these details exactly in this order/names,
let me see if any dynamic changes...
Maybe BMW itself isn't sure about the names, cause in the i3 (classic) you can choose between 'comfort', 'eco pro' and 'eco pro+'. There is no 'eco' only

Again something about the REX-Tab:
- Combi Ranges: Is showing the distance that I can drive with petrol until it is empty - looks fine for me
- Driven: Is showing the larges distance I've ever managed between two chargings - looks fine for me, should work for non REX i3, too
- Runtime: is the time in seconds how long the REX was running - looks fine for me, even when it was reseted in the past at my i3.
- Starts First: it looks like, that this value counts, how often the REX was used (it shows me 39 in Febraury, no it's 41)
- Motor Start/stop automatic: is a value, where I can't say anything about it (it shows me 41)
- Starts Special: is a value, where I can't say anything about it (it shows me 2)
- Driven (electric): is showing every kilometer i'm driving, but it has not the value of the odometer. It counts even when REX is on.

In the charging chart the value of the x-axis looks a bit random, every 3.5 seconds a new value. I think it would be better to have a value, that has something in common with the time, like 1/10 minute.

After the entry for charging power there is a sign to minimize somthing, but when i click there, nothings happens. Maybe it is of the automatic function that disapears the AC values while chargin DC.

In the general tab, the value of 'combi ranges' shows the same value as 'Range by boardcomputer->comfort'

I don't know how complex this could be, but in general it would be good to have a custom page, where everyone can place his values, he like to see at one page.
BMW i3 94Ah REX 09/2016 vorFacelift

gyoezoe
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Hi,

I'am connecting via enet on wifi. There is no internet on wifi router, it is only for connecting to the car. The internet comes from the 4G connection of the iphone.

I can connect to the car in the following method: I connect to the wifi router, shut down the mobile data, and start the app. After the connection to the car is established, I can switch the mobile data back on, and everything is working fine. If the mobile data remains on at startup, app searches the car on wrong gateway.

I think app should get the data from the wifi network only if enet wifi is chosen.

Another thing is, my iphone gets really hot if the app is working.

Thank You
Gyozo

tomi3
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Hi,

I've been following this thread for a long time. and would test the app in its current status. Unfortunately, as a new member, I can't write any PMs yet, so it would be great if you @MaxD could send me the link in my PMs.

Thanks in advance for the great work you are doing to the I3 community 👌🏼

MaxD
  • Danke erhalten: 36 Mal
read
@Harry68
names - I am checking yet details,

zoom icon works if chart if zoomed/changed somehow.
One place to display - I am considering something with "GUI related changes", more will be shared later.

New version should be faster and fix commonly reported things:

Code: Alles auswählen

- v1.0 (16)
- UI changes for some iPhone models and settings
- WiFi improved check before attempt to connect
- fixes for several crash reported
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „i3 - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten