Bms control over amp discharge

Alles rund um die Batterie und Reichweite des Renault ZOE

Re: Hacking into Zoe's CANbus

Giuliano
read
Hello every body... I'm completely new to everything is electric and specially Zoe related.. Sorry for writing in English.

I'm very interesting on the renault Zoe with loan battery but I was wondering if renault or the loaner of the battery will track what you do with the car everyday.

I would love to know if the system will detect measure of amps drow during driving, driving style (heavy acceleration and decelleration) or a big power drowning from the battery itself that is not the main drive unit but a secondary output exiting from the battery.

I'm asking this just because I would like to know if I hack the Zoe to be some sort of backup generator so the battery will be drained from other source so not the main drive unit, imagine an other drive unit indipendent that will drow amps from the battery.

Sound silly but I just would like to know if the bms or any control or monitor of the battery will freak out if this occur (an external source of energy need..)

Imagine to go to the battery and physically connect the 400v battery to 220v inverter and get this way energy back from the battery to power other stuff.

Renault will notice that? They will void the lease/get back to me in some way?
Anzeige

UliZE40
  • Danke erhalten: 364 Mal
read
Der DCDC-Konverter liefert dir bis zu 3000 Watt an 12V.
Das sollte für deine Experimente reichen und ist zerstörungsfrei und ungefährlich an der 12V-Batterie abgreifbar.
Selbstverständlich werden sämtliche Verbräuche und Einspeisungen von verschiedenen Systemem im Fahrzeug überwacht. Das ist für die korrekte Funktion allerdings auch notwendig.

USER_AVATAR
  • AbRiNgOi
  • Danke erhalten: 772 Mal
read
Giuliano hat geschrieben: I'm asking this just because I would like to know if I hack the Zoe to be some sort of backup generator so the battery will be drained from other source so not the main drive unit, imagine an other drive unit indipendent that will drow amps from the battery.
The battery management saves approximately 10 old charging sessions while the TCU sends the data to a Renault server. Nobody knows what happens to the data there ...

If the battery is fully charged by recuperation (braking force), no data is saved. Also, no unloading date is saved or sent.

But I would be careful and would only charge the battery with the on-board charger. Anything else would put the battery at high risk. So either with the original charging cable or with braking power via the drive wheels.

However, there are separate threads on the subject of external energy extraction, so I would not bother them here, the administrators can react very strictly ...
For example here :)
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=51513
ZOE Live Q210 6/2013 * Ladegerät @60.500km * AHK legal Typisiert 18.07.2017 * neuer Motor @71.250km
40kWh Batterie 12.03.2019 @85100
Aktuell: 100.000 km

Giuliano
read
Does anybody know or has a direct link to a bms thread where it talk about what the bms allow and what it doesn't?

I mean I would just like to know if some parameters or data will freak out if I connect the main battery to a secondary output like a second drivetrain, and if the bms or the api will take record of the excessive output drown from the battery...

I'm very curious about it...

Bms control over amp discharge

Giuliano
read
Hello every body.
I would like to get more information about what the bms of the Zoe does and how communicate with the motor.

Normay a bms just protect from over voltage and Undervoltage and keep the battery balanced...
Somebody know if there is any control over exceeds discharge amps during operation? Like protection over a need of far more amps from the motor than stock motor?
And also this amperage parameters is recorded by the api/tci for the Zoe that has loan battery?
More simple:
There is any control on discharge rate protection in a oem bms Zoe?

Thank you everybody!!

UliZE40
read
Natürlich werden alle Momentanleistungsdaten der Traktionsbatterie vom BMS erfasst und auch zulässige (zerstörungsfreie) Strom Entnahme- und Aufnahmeleistung via CAN-Bus vom BMS mitgeteilt.

Hält man sich nicht daran nimmt die Batterie mindestens langfristig Schaden.

Re: Bms control over amp discharge

Michael_Ohl
  • Danke erhalten: 332 Mal
read
Normaly the only protektion against over current is a fuse in or out of the Battery Pack. The normal protektion is Inside the motor controller. The fequency converter ist always informed about the motor current. A comunication between the motor and the battery is impossible because the computer manages all the communication in the car and the motor is total silly not intelligence inside. The computer manages loader, motor controller, battery pack and so on.

MfG
Michael

USER_AVATAR
read
The main problem is that the CAN bus of the new Zoe has not yet been hacked. So you cannot change any data yet without the original CLIP Interface by renault.
03/2018-01/2020 Zoe Life ZE40 R90
seit 01/2020
ZE50 R110 Experience mit CCS

79ct/kWh...Ionity bettelt förmlich um galvanische Trennung!
Elektroniker für Geräte und Systeme - kennt sich professionell mit Halbleitern und Strom aus.

UliZE40
read
This is not true.

USER_AVATAR
read
UliZE40 hat geschrieben: This is not true.
Beweise?
03/2018-01/2020 Zoe Life ZE40 R90
seit 01/2020
ZE50 R110 Experience mit CCS

79ct/kWh...Ionity bettelt förmlich um galvanische Trennung!
Elektroniker für Geräte und Systeme - kennt sich professionell mit Halbleitern und Strom aus.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „ZOE - Batterie, Reichweite“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag