EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos!

Alle Themen über Elektroautos, zu denen es kein eigenes Forum gibt
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos

USER_AVATAR
read
@umrath - FireTV Sticks sollten laufen, kann ich aber nicht hundertprozentig sagen - habe mir aber jetzt am Prime day einen bestellt - kann dann mal testen, ob zumindest die App läuft (inkl. Bluetooth handling). Am Ioniq kann ich noch nicht testen.
Ich gehe aber davon aus, dass die App läuft, basiert ja auch auf Android und Bluetooth hat es scheinbar auch. Notfalls müsste man da mit einem günstigen Adapter nachhelfen. Werde berichten!

@pmiddeld
Android TV Sticks run also on Android - so basically the app works on it - tried it a few weeks ago, you can install apps like on your normal phone. The android tv stick comes also with integrated bluetooth connection. The only thing you have to worry is the missing internet connection - so you need a hotspot or surfstick or something like that.
The idea behind the android tv stick is that even when you don't have a seconds smartphone for the state of charge monitoring (which is required - or at least a device running android and bluetooth) - the android tv stick is a good and especially a very cheap alternative solution for EVNotify.
I will post more about them if I tried it by my own - hopefully in 2-3 weeks when I get my own ioniq.
Currently I have two android sticks at home - eventually I can test it earlier with the app compatibility. I'm looking forward to it.
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)
Anzeige

caipitonio
  • Danke erhalten: 11 Mal
read
Ich habe mir jetzt mal diesen(KONNWEI KW902-Black Mini Bluetooth2.1 OBDII) OBD Adapter bestellt und mit Galaxy S5 und Android 6 getestet. Lässt sich in den Einstellungen alles machen und speichern. Aber dann gehe ich auf übersicht unten unten kommt eine Meldung dass er verbindet.....das wars dann aber schon? Habe am IONIQ auch Power ein und Aus gemacht aber nichts ändert sich ,er bleibt hier hängen und eigentlich müsste ja eine Batteriestandsanzeige kommen?

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
@caipitonio: I have the same dongle and the same phone as you with android 6.0.1. What you describe I had also once when I forgot to switch to immediate charging in the charging settings from the EV menu. Could it be that?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
pmiddeld hat geschrieben:I installed the app 1.0.4 on an old Android 4.2.2 phone (samsung S2 plus, rooted). Unfortunately I got only the main screen, so no play or stop button or menu bar. There was no way to get the menu up. Is the Android version too old? Or doesn't the app like rooted phones?
Me too.
An old Galaxy Note running Android 4.4.4
Have downloaded and installed version 1.05.
I filled in a password and then get stuck on the main screen.
Top right is a button to enable dubug mode.
Top left is the settings button. But the settings tab when shown is completely blank.
Dateianhänge
photo_2017-07-11_17-46-58.jpg
photo_2017-07-11_17-46-50.jpg
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

caipitonio
read
@pmiddeld : actually i am not Aware of such a Setting in the menu.....will look today after Office.... What is the meaning of such a Parameter?

pmiddeld
read
These are time settings to set at which time of the day you want the car to be charged, for example at night when the current is cheaper. You find it under the EV menu. If you set these times, you have to select something like "charge at scheduled time" to make the car charge only when scheduled (provided the car is connected to the charger). Outside these scheduled times, the car won't charge and the app doesn't work properly.

pmiddeld
read
As far as my knowlaedge of TV sticks goes, this is what we call TV sticks in the Netherlands :lol:
Also very nice and much cheaper ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzvyl ... XdOUkt5dms

USER_AVATAR
read
Damit der Ladezustand angezeigt werden kann und die Überwachung beginnt, musst du auf den Play Button oben in der leiste drücken. Das wird irgendwann hoffentlich automatisiert gehen.

@pmiddeld Don't Know which app you are using but it's not mine ;)

@JejuSoul Thank you very much! This gives me a good hint because neither the translations are loaded. This means the deviceready event is not fired. This is probably a problem with a plugin which uses a Android API function which is not implemented in Android version lower than 5.

I will test it in an emulator, this gives me a good hint where I can search for the problem. I will text again as soon as possible.

@pmiddeld This is an Android tv stick: https://static.webshopapp.com/shops/013 ... -andro.jpg
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)

caipitonio
read
@pmiddeld: Have now crosschecked but this is not the reason why its not working....
Have now tried again also with torque lite...it seems torque is able to connect to the dongle via BT basically... Okay but there is no useful or no data displayed...
so still the same trying to start anything in the overview window of evnotify is just showing connecting..........and thats it no data....

caipitonio
read
@GcAsk: Wenn ich den Playbutton drücke versucht er zum dongl zu verbinden BT LED leuchtet am dongl aber es geht nichts vorwärts....vielleicht dongl defekt...oder inkompatibel...?
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag