EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos!

Alle Themen über Elektroautos, zu denen es kein eigenes Forum gibt
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos

USER_AVATAR
read
What do you mean with "notification level"? And what do you mean with "hide it nicely"?

You can set your ways of how you want to get notified (for example via mail).
You apply these settings in the phone.
The phone then just sends a message (like a little hello), when the desired state of charge has achieved - the server then looks which types of notifications you subscribed to and sends it.

If you want to change the way how you will be notified, you have to change it in the app. Maybe there will be a web version manager to customize it, I don't know yet.

The app is for your personal phone. You can then receive all the notifications on every other device (Telegram, E-Mail, ..).
The backend repository is just to show, how I save and proceed data. The server side is not important for "normal users"
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)
Anzeige

eriksson25
read
GcAsk hat geschrieben:What do you mean with "notification level"? And what do you mean with "hide it nicely"?

You can set your ways of how you want to get notified (for example via mail).
You apply these settings in the phone.
The phone then just sends a message (like a little hello), when the desired state of charge has achieved - the server then looks which types of notifications you subscribed to and sends it.

If you want to change the way how you will be notified, you have to change it in the app. Maybe there will be a web version manager to customize it, I don't know yet.

The app is for your personal phone. You can then receive all the notifications on every other device (Telegram, E-Mail, ..).
The backend repository is just to show, how I save and proceed data. The server side is not important for "normal users"
Notification level = when I leave the car for "slow charging" I want to be notified when the car reches 95%.
But when I am on a long trip with several fast charging I want to be notified when its on 80% or maby 60%. This "level" need to be changeable easy.

I plan to leave an old phone in the car, built in somwhere or in the compartpent. So if it was possible to change the "SOC level for notification" some other way then to dig up the "car phone" from the compartpent, and change the level it would be nice.

Maby the possebility to have 2 phones connected to the same account? Then the "car phone" sends the data. And my personal phone changes the "SOC level for notification setting".

USER_AVATAR
read
Ah, now I understand.

That would be a cool feature.

Will come in an update!

As may of you just read, the app is currently not working because it can not connect to the dongle. The old version is working good.
The tester will test and I will publish a fix for it as fast as I can!

campr
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Irgendwie ruft das ganze nach einer Hardware-Lösung. Ein OBD2-Dongle braucht man eh, warum dann nicht gleich einen Arduino mit direktem OBD2-Anschluss und GSM-Anschluss nehmen, was dann SMS versenden kann? Mit einer SIM-Aufladung für 20 EUR kommt man da schon auf 200x SMS. Oder haben so viele Leute noch ein Android-Händi rumliegen, was man dann im Auto anschließt? 2 Anschlüsse im Auto - OBD2 und Händi? Wer sagt, dass sich so ein OBD2-Adapter auch wirklich schlafen legt und nicht mal die 12V-Batterie leer saugt, die bei BEV vermutlich gar nicht so groß wie bei Verbrennern ist.

Der Nachteil bei vielen OBD2-Bluetooth-Adaptern ist, dass man mit ihnen per Standard-Passwort kontaktieren kann... Gar nicht lustig, wenn sich Hinz und Kunz konnektieren und diverse Kommandos schicken können.

USER_AVATAR
read
Wer das mit arduino machen will, gerne. Sicherlich kann man meine App auch da mit einbinden.
Aber ich denke, nicht jeder kann oder will da direkt rumbasteln.
Solch eine App bietet viele Möglichkeiten, zumal diese Version ja nur der Anfang ist.

Die bedenken sind schon angebracht. Das hat aber nichts mit der App zu tun, sondern mit dem Dongle. Und dafür sorgt der Hersteller des jeweiligen Dongle, dass sowas nicht machbar ist. Die meisten Dongle haben mir beschränkten Zugriff auf die Einheiten im Auto. Eher lesend. Desweiteren muss man sich in Reichweite des dongles aufhalten, den so umstellen und ein Schlupfloch finden, dass Schadcode ausgeführt werden könnte (was im Normalfall nicht möglich ist). Und das alles super schnell, denn spätestens wenn der Ioniq fertig ist mit dem Laden, verabschiedet sich die OBD2 Schnittstelle.

Aber diese Gefahr hast du auch bei canZE, Torque und ja selbst wenn du den nur reinsteckst.
Aus diesem Grund sollte das auch eigentlich seitens des Dongle schon gar nicht möglich sein, doofes anzustellen.

eriksson25
read
GcAsk hat geschrieben:Ah, now I understand.

That would be a cool feature.

Will come in an update!

As may of you just read, the app is currently not working because it can not connect to the dongle. The old version is working good.
The tester will test and I will publish a fix for it as fast as I can!
Awsome! =)

If you make it possible to use two phones for one account, It shuld then be easy to just open the app and see the SOC directly, no need for "alarm email" if I dont want it. If sitting and eating waiting for my car to fastcharge.

But to recive a "alarm email" if the charging stops before 90% example would be nice, to notice if there is a fuse blowout, or something els.

USER_AVATAR
read
@eriksson25 Thank you for your suggestion. That is a very great idea.
Can't wait to develop it. The idea to subscribe only for error emails is just great!

Hopefully my testers will now say that the bluetooth connection issue is fixed, so I can bring the update live!

USER_AVATAR
read
Coole Sache und Gratulation! Ich warte dann mal sehnsüchtig auf eine iOS-fähige Version.
IONIQ "Bumblebee" 05.04.2017-18.11.2018
Kona "Pummel" 22.11.2018 -17.09.2019
Model 3 "Schneeweißchen" seit 26.09.2019
Zero SR/F (seit 3/21)

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Hi GcAsk, thanks for your great work! One maybe stupid question. I noticed that to make the ODB2 dongle work, the car needs to be on. When it is on, I cannot close the car (at least using the door handle). How did your testers manage this? Do you have to keep your car within sight?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017

USER_AVATAR
read
Hey @pmiddeld

To communicate with the obd2-interface the car must be on - or charging. As long as it is charging, the obd2 interface is active. So you can close the doors, turn the "engine" off and go away. During the charge a communication is possible. If the car is turned off and it is not charging, it is not possible to gain access to the interface
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag