ID.3 1st Mover Club

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: ID.3 1st Mover Club

gru20
  • Danke erhalten: 19 Mal
read
Offenheit und präzise Information gehören nicht zur Firmenphilosophie in Wolfsburg, wie ja bekannt. Und wenn man jetzt mal selbst betroffen ist, fühlt sich das nochmal anders an.
Zuletzt geändert von gru20 am Di 15. Sep 2020, 18:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
  • Fraenkl
  • Danke erhalten: 100 Mal
read
fern hat geschrieben:VW strauchelt mit den Auslieferungen offenbar erheblich, glaube der Kollege Stackmann hat der Marke da eine Riesenei gelegt (Auslieferung Sommer!).
Zitat aus dem Club:
"Volkswagen ID.
Wir sind da dran und arbeiten im Hintergrund auf Höchsttouren an Lösungen.
Wo finde ich diesen Post? Ich habe es leider im Club nicht gefunden. War das eine Antwort auf eine der vielen Beschwerden?
e-Golf 300 seit 12/2017

fern
read
Jupp, genau aus diesem Beitrag:
"Hallo zusammen.
Mir geht es genauso wie den meisten hier.
Pre Booker, und keine Info wann ich das Auto bekomme...
Auch vom Händler habe ich immer nur auf Nachfrage meine Welcomebox, meine Zugangsdaten für diese Gruppe usw. bekommen.
Alles in allem sehr sehr schlecht organisiert.
Heute morgen in der Kundenbetreuung Dresden (Abholort für mein ID) wieder mal angerufen und wieder nur die Info das das Auto noch nicht da ist, und die auch nicht wissen wann das kommt.
Da kommt Freude auf...
Da kann man echt nur Kopfschütteln.
Euch trotzdem einen schönen Wochenstart."

fern
read
Es gibt jetzt auch ein neue Ankündigung im Club:
"+++ Direct Messaging in the FMC +++

Hi there and a warm welcome again to all new First Movers in this group. We are here to help you familiarize yourself with the product in theory and practice and to answer your questions regarding the ID.3 model. We are your direct line to many experts that have been involved in the creation of the ID.3.

**Important notes:

- Very technical or specific requests will be checked by the responsible people for the topic, hence, please allow for asynchronous answers.

- Direct messages are sometimes necessary – especially when we have to ask you for personal information to advise or refer you. We do not forward personal information and there is no deals or favoritism happening in the DMs 😉

- You might have to explain your problem again to customer care under some circumstances - we want to ensure your data is safe and that it is not carried from one system to the next without your consent."

USER_AVATAR
read
@fern
Vielen Dank dafür, dass du die Inhalte mit uns teilst. <3
Es hieß, dass dort auch die Bedienungsanleitung hochgeladen werden sollte. Ist dies geschehen?
Denn bei myVolkswagen scheint sie nicht abrufbar zu sein.
Danke.
ID.3 Fast Lane Max

fern
read
Gerne :)
Nein, nach dem Handbuch wurde auch schon gefragt, aber bisher nicht hochgeladen, ist aber auch in "Klärung".

gru20
  • Danke erhalten: 19 Mal
read
ich glaube da müssen viele der " haldenfahrzeuge" nachgebessert. werden. anders ist doch dieser ablauf nicht zu erklären. jeder hersteller weiss zu jeder zeit wo das produzierte und verkaufte fahrzeug in den ablaeufen gerade ist.

fern
read
Ich teile auch gerne noch eine Anleitung für das "Schlüsselproblem", ist wohl auch schon bei mehreren aufgetreten:
So… the full story about my recent car key problems with my ID.3:
-Picked up the car Friday at the dealership.
-Saturday I turned of the Keyless Access system (since we had car theft related to this technology in my neighborhood recently and VW is still to respond on my question where as the keys have some kind of motion sensing safeguard system to prevent these thefts!?)
-Sunday the key stopped working when trying to close the door by pressing the key button (seconds after unlocking it.) The key then didn’t work at all any longer 🙁
-Monday took the car to work using the spare key (and brought the malfunctioning one as well, ”just in case”).
-Called VW IT Service (Swedish national service number) who then told me to take the key to an authorized repair shop.
-At the repair shop they tested the keys (just with a device registering if the signal was sent from the key or not). Both ”worked” and they had never even see a ID.3 in real life so they couldn’t help me any further with this problem.
-When testing the keys at their place we did however try pressing everything kind of randomly over and over again, and after that the car was locked and none of the keys worked any more! :(((
-We now discovered that when we were approx. 5 m away from the car both keys small red lights blinked very fast, as trying to say that ”we are sending signals but get incorrect response from the car!”. When moved further away (10 m away and inside their building) both keys stopped blinking (and we guessed this was because now they couldn’t even find the car). They now (when out of reach from the car) blinked only once when pressed (as they should). We also tried all combinations with a single key or both together (at different distances) but had no luck in any other outcome.
(-I now wrote for help in the First Movers Club, got contacted directly with a direct message telling me to send my phone number and an issue reference to a specific VW adress. I did so and was within minutes called by a german VW engineer that later on would help me solve this!)
-I now opened up the key and used the metal ”core key” in a counter clock wise 1/4 turn to open the drivers door.
-Inside the car I couldn’t however turn on the ignition, but at least got an error message (on the driving wheel screen) telling me that the key could not be identified and therefore the car wouldn’t allow me to start it. Also telling me to place the key at the ”instructed place” for identification. But it did not tell me what that place was, and I couldn’t find this information in the instruction manual either 🙁
-I was then told this ”key sensing place” was indeed the cup holders directly underneath the infotainment screen and I placed the keys inside them.
-After maybe 10-20 seconds (and after two tries) the cars ignition went on, the side view mirror rotated outwards and everything in the car lit up! Now the car and both keys was working properly again! 🙂
-I now tried again with opening and closing the car at different distances with both keys and everything worked as it should.
-When I got home with my car I tried again to reproduce any of this but the only thing I now did notice was that when I was 10 m away from the car, but only mildly obstructed both keys worked fine. When I however was only 5 m away from it but inside my house obstructed with a microwave oven, WI-FI router, laptop with Bluetooth mouse (and more) both keys again started to blink rapidly and then couldn’t send a signal to the car. This was now however easily solved by just moving away from all these signal disturbing sources and then the keys worked properly again.
-Trying to reproduce this last step the next day did however not work. Meaning that even with the exact samt sources of disturbance both keys now worked perfectly!
And, that’s it. I now feel that I know how to identify and solve this problem should it occur again. I do not however know what caused it in the first place and I really believe that it is an error underlying all this and that it need to be fixed asap to prevent it from happening again. And by the looks of it in this forum it has unfortunately already happened for at least several other people.
I also have a list with maybe 10-20 other, small to major, ”problems” regarding the ID.3 and its chargers and apps, but that will be another post later on 🙂
I hope VW (who asked me to write this text this thouroghly) and you other fellow driver was helped by this in any way

West-Ost
  • Danke erhalten: 1599 Mal
read
...habe nicht alles gelesen aber gleich nach Übernahme "...turned off the Keyless Access System"?

Ich weiß nur eines: der "Schlüssel" vom ID.3 funkt nach 5 Minuten im Ruhezustand nicht mehr (letzte Generation nach 10 Min.) und kann damit dann auch nicht mehr mit einem Reichweitenverlängerer überlistet werden.

Man muss tatsächlich, sollte Keyless Access einmal nicht auf das Ankommen des Nutzers reagieren, den Schlüssel kurz bewegen / schütteln!

NicoAtAspen
  • Danke erhalten: 57 Mal
read
Also, entweder sind unsere europäischen Nachbarn redseeliger in der Gruppe oder es klappt dort besser mit der Auslieferung. Da kann man ja sich fast Trumpsche Vorgehensweise wünschen (Germany first)
Gönne es trotzdem jedem.
Juni ID.3 First Line 1
Auf ID.3 Max mondsteingrau gewechselt
Welcome Box angekündigt->14/09/ da.
bisher kein Termin
Laut FIN unter den ersten 4000... Wahrscheinlich ist er irgendwo tief vergraben und finden ihn nimmer
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „ID.3 - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag