App-Übersetzung ins Deutsche

App-Übersetzung ins Deutsche

langemand
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Entschuldigung, dieser Text wurde mit Google Translate übersetzt. Ich entwickle eine Android-App, mit der Daten von allen Hyundai- und Kia-Elektroautos geladen werden können via OBD adapter, z. B. Zellenspannungen und Batterietemperatur. Die App ist im Google Play Store: Soul EV Spy Lite.

Wenn Sie bei der Übersetzung der englischen Texte ins Deutsche helfen möchten, wenden Sie sich bitte an mich:
soulspy@evranger.com
Bild
Anzeige

Re: App-Übersetzung ins Deutsche

USER_AVATAR
  • squirrel
  • Danke erhalten: 62 Mal
read
langemand hat geschrieben: Entschuldigung, dieser Text wurde mit Google Translate übersetzt. Ich entwickle eine Android-App, mit der Daten von allen Hyundai- und Kia-Elektroautos geladen werden können via OBD adapter, z. B. Zellenspannungen und Batterietemperatur. Die App ist im Google Play Store: Soul EV Spy Lite.

Wenn Sie bei der Übersetzung der englischen Texte ins Deutsche helfen möchten, wenden Sie sich bitte an mich:
soulspy@evranger.com
Bild
Great idea, but unfortunately the app can't be downloaded.
-Peter-
HYUNDAI KONA EV Launch 64 kWh *BJ 2022*
Software: OS_E_PE.EUR.S5W_L.001.001.220713
Tesla M3, LR AWD, 11.2021, 147 Wh/km (SOLD)
PV FRONIUS 9,0 kWp
WB FRONIUS Wattpilot Go 11 J

langemand
read
squirrel hat geschrieben: Great idea, but unfortunately the app can't be downloaded.
-Peter-
To test your claim I just re-installed Soul EV Spy Lite from Google Play Store, and it worked as usual.
Perhaps you skipped the part that say this is an Android app, and looked for the app in the Apple app-store? Or a very old Android device (4.0 or earlier)?

langemand
read
langemand hat geschrieben: To test your claim I just re-installed Soul EV Spy Lite from Google Play Store, and it worked as usual.
Perhaps you skipped the part that say this is an Android app, and looked for the app in the Apple app-store? Or a very old Android device (4.0 or earlier)?
My installation-test was flawed! It was not possible to install the Soul EV Spy Lite app from Google Play Store, unless you were already a BETA-tester of the app. This was due to the limit of 1000 BETA-testers had been reached. I apologize for the inconvenience!
I have now increased the limit for number of BETA-testers, and also released the production version, which I suppose will be available in Google Play Store before tomorrow.

USER_AVATAR
  • squirrel
  • Danke erhalten: 62 Mal
read
langemand hat geschrieben:
langemand hat geschrieben: To test your claim I just re-installed Soul EV Spy Lite from Google Play Store, and it worked as usual.
My installation-test was flawed! It was not possible to install the Soul EV Spy Lite app from Google Play Store, unless you were already a BETA-tester of the app. This was due to the limit of 1000 BETA-testers had been reached. I apologize for the inconvenience!
I have now increased the limit for number of BETA-testers, and also released the production version, which I suppose will be available in Google Play Store before tomorrow.
The increase of the beta testers does not work yet. I still get the message that the "Early acces program is full".
I'm waiting for tomorrow.
kind regards
-Peter-
HYUNDAI KONA EV Launch 64 kWh *BJ 2022*
Software: OS_E_PE.EUR.S5W_L.001.001.220713
Tesla M3, LR AWD, 11.2021, 147 Wh/km (SOLD)
PV FRONIUS 9,0 kWp
WB FRONIUS Wattpilot Go 11 J
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Kona - Batterie, Reichweite“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag