Engineers Menü

Re: Engineers Menü

g4rb4g3
  • Danke erhalten: 179 Mal
read
Good news!
It's possible to communicate with the com.lge.ivi.server! I implemented some listeners and manged to get everything working... (forgot to pull the new lib from my car after it received a firmware update ;))
Attached is a screenshot from logcat showing the listener calls of my app. :)

Whats required to get it working?
First you have to pull the com.lge.ivi.jar & com.lge.ivi.odex library (better the whole (/system/framework folder) from the car.
Then you have to deodex it.
Next you have to convert it back to java (dex2jar is your friend).
Pull repo https://github.com/g4rb4g3/ivireceiver
Put the deodexed and converted com.lge.ivi.jar into ivireceiver\app\externallibs.
Open the project in Android Studio, compile it and let it run!
Dateianhänge
Anmerkung 2019-02-17 104210.jpg
Creator of the fabulous ABRPTransmitter for Ioniq BEV :)
Bild
Anzeige

NativeException
  • Danke erhalten: 16 Mal
  • Website
read
@g4rb4g3 Did you try to access the CAN directly? Should be easy to read all information from there, also this should be even better than using an OBD Dongle as the system must have access to e.g. the preheating "system" (which is not possible via OBD)
Ioniq-Fahrer seit 09/18

Programmierer des Ionity Tracker: https://ionity.evapi.de/

NatroN
  • Danke erhalten: 17 Mal
read
NativeException hat geschrieben: @g4rb4g3 Did you try to access the CAN directly? Should be easy to read all information from there, also this should be even better than using an OBD Dongle as the system must have access to e.g. the preheating "system" (which is not possible via OBD)
Well - it IS possible via CAN. We just don't know how at the moment :(

And this is also why I asked garbage if the android system is online while the car is off but charging. (Like the can bus is) If the android is down as soon as the display is down it won't make much sense to implement time for a remote solution.

NativeException
  • Website
read
NatroN hat geschrieben: And this is also why I asked garbage if the android system is online while the car is off but charging. (Like the can bus is) If the android is down as soon as the display is down it won't make much sense to implement time for a remote solution.
Ok, so you're thinking about the same things... I already built an app to read the stuff via OBD and sync it to a server, so I know how that part works (the app is not yet published). Imho the system is ready far too fast to be booted completely on startup - but on the other hand the standby energy consumption would probably be a lot higher if it would be online/booted all the time.
Ioniq-Fahrer seit 09/18

g4rb4g3
read
NatroN hat geschrieben: Awesome g4rb4ge - not bad not bad.
Can you check - is the android alive while charging, like the CanBus is?
Unit now I didn't recharge my car. I usualy charge it at work so no time to play around with the Android system there....
I'm still not sure how to check if the system is working. I guess it will shut down WiFi, Bluetooth and all other connections to save energy.
Maybe create a logging file and save somehting in there every minute...
Bild

g4rb4g3
read
NativeException hat geschrieben: @g4rb4g3 Did you try to access the CAN directly? Should be easy to read all information from there, also this should be even better than using an OBD Dongle as the system must have access to e.g. the preheating "system" (which is not possible via OBD)
I couldn't find anything realy to talk to the CAN directly. There are some functions about B CAN, C CAN and M CAN.. but I'm not sure if you are able to write to the bus somehow. Someone should have a look at the IVIMessageManager and it's messages... Nothing for me right now, I'm into something else and run out of time everyday. ;)
Bild

g4rb4g3
read
Another cool thing I discovered today, the navi sends out broadcast witht he current location!
Nothing special to do, just register a broadcast receiver and consume the messages. There are a lot of them, toasting them out like I did for the test isn't a good idea. ;)
Dateianhänge
20190219_204543.jpg
Bild

NativeException
  • Website
read
g4rb4g3 hat geschrieben: Another cool thing I discovered today, the navi sends out broadcast witht he current location!
Only with the integrated navi or also with android auto? As the navigation stops when I start one in android auto with gMaps they also seem to communicate...
Ioniq-Fahrer seit 09/18

g4rb4g3
read
NativeException hat geschrieben:
g4rb4g3 hat geschrieben: Another cool thing I discovered today, the navi sends out broadcast witht he current location!
Only with the integrated navi or also with android auto? As the navigation stops when I start one in android auto with gMaps they also seem to communicate...
I didn't try it with Android Auto but I guess it will always send the broadcast no matter which Navi system is working.
Bild

g4rb4g3
read
Ok, so yesterday I discovered the GPS broadcast, and today?
I've implemented a simple WebView showing https://abetterrouteplanner.com/, so far nothing special the stock browser could handle that too I guess.
But I've combined it with the GPS broadcast! So every broadcast calls the setCarLocation function in abetterrouteplanner!
Works pretty good, but.... the stock Android WebView is pretty old and doesn't support direct javascript function calls.
It always has to reload the whole page to call a function. So I looked around and the only thing I could find was https://crosswalk-project.org/blog/cros ... lease.html.
Sad the latest release is from February 2017 so already 2 years old. But still alot younger then the stock WebView component and it supports evaluateJavascript functions wich doesn't reload the whole page.
So far so good still there are some huge problems with that, for example I can't click on any buttons of the website. :o
Pinch to zoom works, scrolling the page works too. The keyboard shows to when touching one of the "My position" inputs.
The only thing that worked a littel was the "Select a car model" drop down, it showed me all brands but I couldn't pick anything. :cry:

So does anybody know a better webview component? I found GeckoView wich is the Firefox engine but I couldn't get it working. In the mainfest it says API level 16 is required, the Ioniq provides 17. But when I added it I got some errors because features were used that only Android N and upwards provide...
Thats realy bad since Firefox seems to support Android from 4.0 upwards...

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/318618452[/vimeo]
Dateianhänge
screen_abetterrouteplanner_public.png
Bild
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Infotainment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag