Laden mit NewMotion Ladekarte an ENBW-Säulen

Laden mit NewMotion Ladekarte an ENBW-Säulen

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
In September, I made a trip to the eRUDA in Germany. I charged several times at a ENBW fast charger (CCS). To start charging I used a RFID card from NewMotion. On the charger was written that the costs were 5€ per session. With RFID card it was €0,48/min with a maximum of 5€ it said. Now one month later, I got the bill for these charging sesions: €0,40/min, no limit! With charging around 20 kWh each time it costed me about 13€! I feel really scammed! :twisted: So I recommend to never charge at ENBW chargers with a NewMotion card. Rather use a credit card or Paypal! I've learned my lesson!

Luckily in northern Germany charging was free :)
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017
Anzeige

Re: Laden mit NewMotion Ladekarte an ENBW-Säulen

USER_AVATAR
read
pmiddeld hat geschrieben:20 kWh each time it costed me about 13€!
Welcome to the recently lowered time based prices at EnBW! Unfortunately, 65 Cents/kWh is not too expensive for Germany. Even for AC chargers, you can pay a lot more. Buy cheap Diesel oil :evil:
*325ppm. Seit 1Gs mit eigenem PV-Strom elektromobil unterwegs (CityEL mit 1.8 kWh-Akku, seit '13 Smart ED3). Fahrrad & U-Bahn für die Stadt, Fernreisen mit der Bahn.

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
mweisEl hat geschrieben:
Welcome to the recently lowered time based prices at EnBW! Unfortunately, 65 Cents/kWh is not too expensive for Germany. Even for AC chargers, you can pay a lot more. Buy cheap Diesel oil :evil:
It's not so much the costs (in Holland you pay also 57 ct/kWh for fast charging). It's that the information on the charger is wrong and misleading.

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017

LiquidCrystal
  • Danke erhalten: 18 Mal
read
pmiddeld hat geschrieben:
mweisEl hat geschrieben:
It's not so much the costs (in Holland you pay also 57 ct/kWh for fast charging). It's that the information on the charger is wrong and misleading.

Sent from my BV7000 Pro using Tapatalk
Welcome to Germany!
Noone knows our fast charging prices, least of all the owner of the charging station!
The 5€ are only if you pay with credit card. Yes, it's dumb and makes no sense. We're still stuck in 2012, but hopefully, Fastned's expansion to Germany will change some of that...
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladesäulen / Status“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag