BIG problems with Z.E Renault cannot fix it

Elektromotor, Steuerung, Getriebe, Reifen des Renault ZOE

BIG problems with Z.E Renault cannot fix it

jinko
  • Danke erhalten: 2 Mal
read
Hi all,

i know this post is double but at the fluence topics its little dead...

i have a very high knowledge of Renault Z.E series and i worked alot on different situations with Renault.

i have a situation (more then 1) that Renault and me cannot fix the car.

To start firstly,, if someone can reprogram the PEB i will pay big time!!!

Second, i own 6 Fluences for my company.. and all now standing still at local Renault dealer.

Problem that really nobody can figer out and know about it: "Danger electric failure"

You can read 80pages story's of people but no one can figer it out.

This is really become a major issue! because most people will get this in first years or after 5 years

This includes that all components are replaceable but not the PEB (until someone can hack the PEB and remove the start blocking and VIN of the car in the PEB)

My small story:

I went charging at normal station and when i got back my battery whas full but the car said: Warning electric failure!

So crap now i whas 1,5hour from my home (yes i have build in a fast charger 22kW) but okay i connected it to my Can Clip and it says my onboard charger broke down.

So i replaced the onboard charger and for diagnostics i disconnected the DC on my 22kw charger and i replaced the Type 2 socket to type 1 original to read the DTC's without having showing the type1 socket error.

So now my car is error free,, no errors on Canbus ... i whas happy... well no! because my car still said there is a electric issue!

for me it stopped so i let my Renault dealer picked up the fluence,, and even they dont know where to check... they compared some isolation values with my other fluences and they founded a little thing and they going to try it but the main part is that.....

NEVER buy a Renaul Z.E. why? well the old ones from 2011 to 2015 they get problems with electric system or Contidental engine.

I have bigger joke for you... even my REPLACEMENT Renault Zoe from 2017 has full of errors when i picked it up at the dealer... insane

The biggest problem is that Renault only follows procedure with a pdf page.. a walktrough even my sister can do... when it becomes to technical they cannot do anything!! for real

what i also want to say is that most replacement parts are not available anymore in France or Netherlands.

I recently purchased a complete fluence engine with wires and all for spareparts (this whas from Renault test centre with 12km on the car and i stripped it down for spareparts.

And dont talk about the battery,,,, u can forget this, new batterys are need to rebuild and takes 6 months also fixing existing batterys if there is a BMS error or somerthing else ur done

iam now at a position if SOMEONE can fix my cars i will pay for it very good!
Anzeige

Zurück zu „ZOE - Antrieb, Elektromotor“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag