• Danke erhalten: 22 Mal
read
:applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

Top und Glückwunsch
Anzeige

Re: Projekt 10kW-Ladung

USER_AVATAR
read
Habe ich richtig verstanden, das der onboard lader nicht mehr runterdrosselt? Ein brusa eingespart....prima
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

USER_AVATAR
  • Schokofrosch
  • Danke erhalten: 2 Mal
read
coole Sache, wann können wir unsere Fluncen zum Umbau bringen ;)

USER_AVATAR
read
Glückwunsch, hab immerschon alle bewundert die einem Computer sagen können was er machen soll. :)
E Auto Erfahrungen mit Fluence, Model S, Model 3, Zoe Ze40, e-Golf, 500E, EV6 storniert, Model Y.

jinko
read
Hi,

So today we did 2 conversions on Fluences

Both run fine a little haha..we think when we setup the charger on auto mode that the Renault charger is on idle or low output.. also when we use home emergency charger from brandless name this will give error on the home charger (not brusa) so tommorow we try to use charge pole instead normal charger.. the one on our company worked good here some pictures.
Bild
Bild

Also one BIG issue is heated air...how can we setup that the battery cooling fan goes on all the time because the BRUSA charger runs up to 84degrees..

And can it only work with type 2 system? Because when the charge cable is parallel connected to both chargers then both run on 16A so 32A total.. home emergency charger cannot handle it

jinko
read
@Andreas,

Situation 1) when we use the Brusa charger as booster will it work when i connect the L1 of the Renault charger to bypass function on the brusa charger without modify the CAN? so that both chargers run okay?

Situation 2) or do i need to setup it as "auto" mode?

Because when the Renault charger runs fine,, normally when we use the booster or additional charger paralell on the battery it should not give problems with CAN signals to renault charger that i need to lower the Amps right?

Situation 3) how can we easyly change the CAN Bus or make a switch like you do.. to enable the onboard charger always?

Situation 4) what happens if we disable partionally the CAN Bus function on the onboard charger.. that it function like the Brusa

USER_AVATAR
  • Andi42
  • Danke erhalten: 57 Mal
read
Hi Menno,

Heat: I put the chargers in the trunk in opposite direction: Fans facing to the front of the car.
Additionally I removed the side cover panel from the trunk to get more air from the front. I'll have to think about this again before I cut any hole in it and put it back in place.

General problem:
The Fluence monitors the charge current (likely in the BMS). When this current is higher than (e.g.) 10A then it throttles the onboard charger. So you will alway get the rest of 10A from the onboard charger. If your additional charger(s) delivers 5A then the onboard charger will add 5A, if the additional charger(s) deliver 20A then the onboard charger delivers 0A.

To have both chargers on the same Type 1 Plug is not recommended as the cable and the plug are specified for 16A. Same for the wallbox where the circuit breakers will (hopefully) open.
I would recommend a Type 2 Plug in the car and use a second phase for the additional charger.

Your Questions:
Situation 1: No - that will not work as the on board charger shuts down and so will do the Booster. Then it will go up-down-up-down... It will work if you can override the onboard charger.

Situation 2: Yes - this would make sense for the beginning. Same problems as above as the on board charger will shut down.

Situation 3: That's not easy. My circuit is not completed yet. Once it is I can share the information. But I will not build one for you. I programmed it in assembler. So no easy standard arduino stuff here.

Situation 4: If you unplug the On board charger the Fluence will go to the error state "Charge not possible". In consequence it does no longer communicate with the wallbox. -> No power to charge anything.

For the moment the only solution that makes sense for you is to put your two chargers in one Fluence -> double the charging power without the onboard charger.

Cheers
Andreas
Fluence Z.E. seit 12/2015 | Corbin Sparrow seit 09/2011 | Kewet ElJet3 von 10/2005 - 02/2016 | Peugeot Scootelec

jinko
read
Andreas,

what will happen when we disconnect the communication with the onboard charger to the BMS? so i cannot read any current.

because i readed that the onboard charger is "stupid" can we not setup it like brusa charger? so always 16Amp for example.

the heating thing i will also check what i can do with this.

will you sell the canbus modification to me (a copy) that i can manual switch it on and off.. this is good for me.. so i can use 1 brusa and 1 onboard charger that i can switch on

or we need to modify the parameter that max currenct can be 32Amps on BMS

also.. did you try some diagnostic/programming tools of renault (software on obd2) renault can clip or others

USER_AVATAR
  • Andi42
  • Danke erhalten: 57 Mal
read
Hi Menno,

It looks like the onboard charger is "stupid", but the car wants to see it on the bus. Same for the BMS. If they are not on the bus the car will go into error state. Without BMS probably also shut down the battery main relay.
All these control boxes rely on each other - you cannot simply take one offline.

I tried using the CAN Clip from Renault. But the available copies do not work with the Fluence.You can see all control boxes but nothing more. I guess you need an online connection to a Renault server.

In regards to the control box - I currently expect that you should not let it modify the charging current without any additional logic as the battery might overcharge. There must be an indicator when to pass the control back to the car. I am curently working on this.

Cheers
Andreas
Fluence Z.E. seit 12/2015 | Corbin Sparrow seit 09/2011 | Kewet ElJet3 von 10/2005 - 02/2016 | Peugeot Scootelec

jinko
read
looks like only chaging the BMS limit to for example 30amps.. its hard.. even renault dont want to support.. much other people dont know it.. and even worse.. no Brusa 2003 edition available anymore we purchased 2 of them... mybe the EV guy where i buyed them have more soon but now none..

also the onboard charger should work with a work around haha
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Fluence Z.E. - Laden, Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag