I have to play around with the carger profile. Currently I'd like to try the following:
1. Stage: 394V / 20A (although it's only 8A coming out)
- go to second stage when: Voltage is above 396V or Current is below 5A
- Switch on fist yellow LED for setting the onboard charger to max.
2. Stage: 394V / 20A
- go to third stage when: Voltage is above 396V or Current is below 1A
- Switch off first yellow LED -> give control of onboard charger back to the car.
3. Stage: 0V/0A - Charge End: only Green LED on
The "Booster" will be set to work between 4A and 14A (AC current!)
P.S. I would guess that with >400V the car should interrupt the charge due to overvoltage.