Meldung Elektromotor Panne

Re: Meldung Elektromotor Panne

Aksel-Ilse
read
Andi42 hat geschrieben:Hi Aksel,

I got a new motor (sticker indicates 2017) this year. In my case it's not more silent. The whining is just at differnt rpm's.
However, I hope that I will not have any more breakdowns now.

In regards to you motor - draining the motor oil when removing the motor might be compliant to some Renault rules.
A gearbox without oil will not last long - no 34000 km. So some kind of lubrication must have been there.

I'm curious about the motor. Is it only the motor or the inverter and charger as well that you got for 4k€ ?

Cheers
Andreas

Hi Andreas, thankyou for your answer
First, you are absolutely right that no motor or transmission would do very long whitout a kind of lubrication. What trigged me is: Should they have drained the oil from tranmission and then leave all coolingwater in the motor...Coolingwater spilled all over when we carried the motor to the trunk of our other car :twisted: Who knows, Renault, at lest my garage(-werkstatt) is not at all service-minded..I tried, several times to ask if the new motor/transmission has the same failurer. No answer. Asked again as its a lot of money for a repair that might only last the next 35000 km. No answer ! In fact they asked me to contact Renault Danmark to find out if the problem has been solved with a new motor/transmission. So i did, off course. Got the answer: Ask your garage(werkstatt).. Hmmm
At first contact to Renault at this matter they asked to have the car a few days to make a recording of the sound from motor/transmission. This soundfile would be sent to Renault Hotline, to let them decide if there were a not normal sound..
The answer: No, everything is ok....and sounding normal. The "werkmeister" could not hear anything wrong torsing the car around the parkinglot. Then a mechanic drove the car for about 50 meters and said: new motor.. The garage had a similar repair in July so they knew what to do :D Well they had some trouble to get the software for the new motor working, so it took an extra day at the garage.

Andreas, you are right about the whining high pitch tone. It used to be around 30 km/h and around 60 km/h The last has changed at bit and in My conceairn not related to mechanics, but electronics ?

Noise(geraüsch) also appeared in Reverse. Driving 20 or 30km/h in reverse is scary, but unvealed the same sound. It leads me to a transmission problem, not the motor itself ??

Price I paid is for the motor/transmission itself. No inverter or charger, only the buttom 1/3 of the stack :D
Price is the total

Motor/transmission as sparepart: 2081 Euro, wee, 10% rebate...and 1 1/2 day at the garage, total 3813-,
Sticker on motor reads 2017-07-25, old motor 2011-10-21

Today, oil-level check in transmission: ok :D so no longer grounded :D Heck of a job...

Car is a former Better Place model with battery rental, 37 euro/month (275 DKKr)
Another reason we dont trust Reanult at all: After delivery on autotransporter, we found out there was only one key. We must have 2... keys.. Nearest Renault dealer in Skanderborg asked me to remove that car from their parking as they didn't serve this car...I was just asking them to order another key, but no, we are not autorized to repair that kind of cars.. I asked: Could you please change my windshield wipers ? Same answer: get out of here, we cannot(or will not) repair this kind of cars
I don't trust Renault at all

Best wishes from Denmark
Ilse &Aksel
Anzeige

puxi
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
37 Euro per month?

That's cheap when I think of my 113 Euro per month. (~17.000km/a)

Which yearly driven km are included in that 37 euro?

greets from Austria,

puxi

PS: In Austria 83 Euro is the minimum monthly Battery Rental for the Fluence
BildFluence ZE seit Dezember 2015

Aksel-Ilse
read
puxi hat geschrieben:37 Euro per month?

That's cheap when I think of my 113 Euro per month. (~17.000km/a)

Which yearly driven km are included in that 37 euro?

greets from Austria,

puxi

PS: In Austria 83 Euro is the minimum monthly Battery Rental for the Fluence
Hallo puxi
The 37 euro's includes 12.500 km's per year. At the time of agreement we could choose 12.500 km/ 15.000 km, 17.500 km and so on. Unforunately, we do not have these prices..
If we, for some reason would want to "upgrade km's" we are free to do so, for an extra pay, off course :-) according to battery hire terms.

I wonder why prices are so different Denmark/Austria ?

Greetings from Denmark
Ilse &Aksel

USER_AVATAR
  • Andi42
  • Danke erhalten: 57 Mal
read
Gestern erneut die Fehlermeldung mit der Motorpanne gehabt. Ca. 45min nach dem Abstellen wollte ich losfahren und... nix. Nur rote Warnmeldung und Geruckel.

Später am Abend (2h später) ging's dann wieder.

Motor im Juni 2017 getauscht - neuer Motor hat auch Baujahr 2017 drauf.

Gruß
Andreas
Fluence Z.E. seit 12/2015 | Corbin Sparrow seit 09/2011 | Kewet ElJet3 von 10/2005 - 02/2016 | Peugeot Scootelec

Stefan_R
  • Danke erhalten: 159 Mal
read
Das kann doch nicht wahr sein. Irgendwann sollte man die Konstruktionsfehler doch mal alle ausgemerzt haben. Was wird als Isolationswiderstand in der App angezeift?

Grüße

Stefan
Tesla M3 LR AWD seit 08/2019 & SR+ seit 06/2021
Historie: Fluence ZE 09/2017 bis 04/2021
https://www.tesla.com/de_de/referral/dominik52651 Tesla Empfehlungsprogramm für Freikilometer und weitere Prämien

Berni230
read
Moin, moin,
Andi42 hat geschrieben:Gestern erneut die Fehlermeldung mit der Motorpanne gehabt. Ca. 45min nach dem Abstellen wollte ich losfahren und... nix. Nur rote Warnmeldung und Geruckel.
Motor im Juni 2017 getauscht - neuer Motor hat auch Baujahr 2017 drauf.
is ärgerlich, aber Du hast ja auf den neuen Motor Garantie, fahre zum Freundlichen Deines geringsten Misstrauens und lass es reparieren.

Gruß
Berni
Renault Fluence ZE bis 08/2019
Toyota Prius IV
Megane IV Bose Edition TCe 160 EDC GPF

overkiller
read
Hallo,
leider hats mich auch erwischt, leider keiner Garantie, Kulanz oder irgendwas bekommen.
Neuer Motor kostet "nur" 3690,-€ incl. MwSt. und Einbau.
Wie lange hält Euer Austauschmotor? Muss der neue dann auch wieder nach ca. 40.000 km getauscht werden?

Was hält Ihr von den Forumsbeiträgen: renault-fluence-ze/motor-problem-mit-fl ... 28610.html

Liegt es wirklich nur am Kohlenstaub?

Charged Roadrunner
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
overkiller hat geschrieben:Hallo,
leider hats mich auch erwischt, leider keiner Garantie, Kulanz oder irgendwas bekommen.
Neuer Motor kostet "nur" 3690,-€ incl. MwSt. und Einbau.
Wie lange hält Euer Austauschmotor? Muss der neue dann auch wieder nach ca. 40.000 km getauscht werden?

Was hält Ihr von den Forumsbeiträgen: renault-fluence-ze/motor-problem-mit-fl ... 28610.html

Liegt es wirklich nur am Kohlenstaub?

Hi, laut diesem Beitrag ist es unwahrscheinlich:

renault-fluence-ze/fluence-engine-remov ... 29233.html
Vom V8 US Petrolhead zum 2014--Twizy (sold)-->2015-- Fluence Z.E (on duty)-->2019-- Ioniq executive electic (on duty)

puxi
read
overkiller hat geschrieben: Wie lange hält Euer Austauschmotor? Muss der neue dann auch wieder nach ca. 40.000 km getauscht werden?
Das kann ich dir noch nicht sagen.
Mein erster Motor wurde bei 13.380 km noch auf Garantie getauscht.
Gekauft hatte ich ihn im Alter von 4 Jahren mit knapp über 7.000 km drauf, vier Monate später dann der Motorschaden...

Nächste Woche mach ich die 47.000 km voll. In meinem Fall hat der Austauschmotor somit schon mehr als doppelt so lange gehalten, zumindest was die Kilometerleistung angeht. Ob er Altersmäßig auch länger durchhält wird sich erst zeigen.

mfg, puxi
BildFluence ZE seit Dezember 2015

overkiller
read
Heute habe ich den freundlichen Meister der Werkstatt mitgeteilt, dass er mir doch meinen alten Motor in den Kofferraum legen soll. Da wurde mir gesagt, dass ich dann den Pfand für den Motor bezahlen müsste :shock: . In dem Angebot stand nix drin vom Austausch Motor. Muss ich bald mein Auto ausschlachten, wenn ich diesen verkaufen möchte (Batterie ist Miete, auf dem Motor ist Pfand) ich glaube ich gehe mal mit dem Auto mal zum Supermarkt und stecke diesen in einem Automaten mal schauen wieviel Pfandgeld ich wieder bekomme. :mrgreen:
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Fluence Z.E. - Antrieb, Elektromotor“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag