IT'S TIME! Take your car back in control!

IT'S TIME! Take your car back in control!

jinko
  • Danke erhalten: 2 Mal
read
Hi all!

Because of the insane much troubles with Renault ZE cars people like me drives me crazy that we and even Renault mechanics cannot fix older ZE cars, iam a electric engineer and know muhh about ZE but there is a limit of knowledge!

We need to go back to basics!! To keep older Renault ZE running!

We go back to: Battery with BMS + easy controller + electric engine!
external charger like brusa to charge the car.

Because when there is some error in the car we most people cannot fix it or it will cost insane much money!

I hope we all can find a good controller for these cars! That's the only thing right now! Please help finding a good controller in China by alibaba or so
Anzeige

Re: IT'S TIME! Take your car back in control!

klwinkel
  • Danke erhalten: 7 Mal
read
as long as we have a rental battery, this is unfortunately a no-go area for most of us.

USER_AVATAR
  • EVduck
  • Danke erhalten: 31 Mal
read
I am wondering, there has been a sucessfull project to replace the Twizy BMS. I presume, that the Fluence BMS, at least the CAN communication part, is similar. Perhaps that could help to replace the battery in future.
eMobilität: Wer will findet Wege, wer nicht will, der findet Gründe
eFahrzeuge: Zoe Intens perlweiß 125.000km; Zoe Limited Titanium 1.000km

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
jinko hat geschrieben:Hi all!

Because of the insane much troubles with Renault ZE cars people like me drives me crazy that we and even Renault mechanics cannot fix older ZE cars, iam a electric engineer and know muhh about ZE but there is a limit of knowledge!

We need to go back to basics!! To keep older Renault ZE running!

We go back to: Battery with BMS + easy controller + electric engine!
external charger like brusa to charge the car.

Because when there is some error in the car we most people cannot fix it or it will cost insane much money!

I hope we all can find a good controller for these cars! That's the only thing right now! Please help finding a good controller in China by alibaba or so
Hi, all!

I recently bought a used Renault Fluence with 75000km on it. Sometime sooner or latter I will need to deal with troubles of some sort! Are there any updates on this subject?
José Pinto
Bild
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Fluence Z.E. - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag