BIG problems with Fluences Z.E Renault cannot fix it

BIG problems with Fluences Z.E Renault cannot fix it

jinko
  • Danke erhalten: 2 Mal
read
Hi all,

i have a very high knowledge of Renault Z.E series and i worked alot on different situations with Renault.

i have a situation (more then 1) that Renault and me cannot fix the car.

To start firstly,, if someone can reprogram the PEB i will pay big time!!!

Second, i own 6 Fluences for my company.. and all now standing still at local Renault dealer.

Problem that really nobody can figer out and know about it: "Danger electric failure"

You can read 80pages story's of people but no one can figer it out.

This is really become a major issue! because most people will get this in first years or after 5 years

This includes that all components are replaceable but not the PEB (until someone can hack the PEB and remove the start blocking and VIN of the car in the PEB)

My small story:

I went charging at normal station and when i got back my battery whas full but the car said: Warning electric failure!

So crap now i whas 1,5hour from my home (yes i have build in a fast charger 22kW) but okay i connected it to my Can Clip and it says my onboard charger broke down.

So i replaced the onboard charger and for diagnostics i disconnected the DC on my 22kw charger and i replaced the Type 2 socket to type 1 original to read the DTC's without having showing the type1 socket error.

So now my car is error free,, no errors on Canbus ... i whas happy... well no! because my car still said there is a electric issue!

for me it stopped so i let my Renault dealer picked up the fluence,, and even they dont know where to check... they compared some isolation values with my other fluences and they founded a little thing and they going to try it but the main part is that.....

NEVER buy a Renaul Z.E. why? well the old ones from 2011 to 2015 they get problems with electric system or Contidental engine.

I have bigger joke for you... even my REPLACEMENT Renault Zoe from 2017 has full of errors when i picked it up at the dealer... insane

The biggest problem is that Renault only follows procedure with a pdf page.. a walktrough even my sister can do... when it becomes to technical they cannot do anything!! for real

what i also want to say is that most replacement parts are not available anymore in France or Netherlands.

I recently purchased a complete fluence engine with wires and all for spareparts (this whas from Renault test centre with 12km on the car and i stripped it down for spareparts.

And dont talk about the battery,,,, u can forget this, new batterys are need to rebuild and takes 6 months also fixing existing batterys if there is a BMS error or somerthing else ur done

iam now at a position if SOMEONE can fix my cars i will pay for it very good!
Anzeige

Re: BIG problems with Fluences Z.E Renault cannot fix it

sodeco72
read
Hallo jinko
Solch eine schlechte Erfahrung wollte ich mit meinem Fluence Z.E nicht erleben und habe mich deshalb rechtzeitig für ein Verkauf entschieden.
Ich wünsche dir weiterhin viel Erfolg beim auskurieren der
technischen Probleme.
Mein Bauchgefühl sagt mir, das du eine überspannung an der öffentlichen Ladebox eingefangen hast.
Diesen Fehler, sollte er nicht mehr anstehen sollte doch durch einen Renault Techniker Resetet werden können.
Der Händler soll sich doch an den Support in Paris wenden und Ja die sind chronisch unterbesetzt mit Personal. Deshalb geduld...
Best Regards
Sodeco

jinko
read
Even my Renault Zoe that I got temporarily as loan car whas broken.... Aaaarghh

jinko
read
Last Wednesday I helped the meganic to help fixing my car without luck, they told me that in one of my fluences the battery whas broken, we exchange it but without results.
So between 2011 and 2015 Renault can't repair the cars.. Only simple fixxe!!!

Remember this!

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
jinko hat geschrieben:Last Wednesday I helped the meganic to help fixing my car without luck, they told me that in one of my fluences the battery whas broken, we exchange it but without results.
So between 2011 and 2015 Renault can't repair the cars.. Only simple fixxe!!!

Remember this!
Any new update on this?

Good luck!

jmbpinto73
José Pinto
Bild

AERep.dk
read
Hi
I think I will buy a Fluences coming week. Normally I would not be afraid for electronic errors. (I have a small car-electronic repair shop next to my normal work.) I would like to know more about you problems, maybe I can help. If you will give it a try, contact me, see aerep.dk

I speck and read German too, but in writhing is a bit slow.

BR David

USER_AVATAR
  • jmbpinto73
read
AERep.dk hat geschrieben:Hi
I think I will buy a Fluences coming week. Normally I would not be afraid for electronic errors. (I have a small car-electronic repair shop next to my normal work.) I would like to know more about you problems, maybe I can help. If you will give it a try, contact me, see aerep.dk

I speck and read German too, but in writhing is a bit slow.

BR David
Hi David, Just bought a Fluence in November, to thos day no electric problems to report.
Keep us psoted on your case!
Cheers!
:D
José Pinto
Bild
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Fluence Z.E. - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe