Re: Saab a new EV!

eSaab
read
Good news they are now pressing coachworks for the EV's . :D :D :D
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
read
According to "saabblog", the EV should arrive in the second quarter of 2014.

http://saabblog.net/2014/02/07/saab-ev- ... rtal-2014/

If you have a closer look on the picture of the presentation you will see "9-3 EV Sedan/Wagon", which really indicates a "first of category"

But some basic information would be very interesting to know:

- size of battery pack?
- pure EV or PHEV?
- chargeing specifications -> Type 2, xy kW? DC chargeing?
- real timeline of distribution?
- priceing?

Maybe this information is somewhere burried in sweedish blogs, but it seems they keep their lips tight...

@eSaab: it would be very helpful, if you would post the required information directly - if you spot it somewere - instead of posting links in sweedish language. As we keep this thread in english just for you, it would be nice if you could sumarize them in return.
05/2021 VW ID.3 Pro Business: Hauptfahrzeug
08/2019 Outlander PHEV PLUS: für Restmobilität, sowie Zweitwagen für Kurzstrecken, Anhängerfahrten, oder wenn Allrad vorteilhaft ist

eSaab
read
I don't know so much more, Saab are not so open about the new EV's, hopefully they will speak out with some more information soon. :) (a few weeks or more)

Here is some not confirmed information : That the electric car will initially have a range of around 200 km others say "Im Aftonbladet ist von 280 Kilometern" (saabblog.net/2014/02/11/saab-9-3-ev-im-aftonbladet/#comment-92493)
But with these new and good batteries hopfully more, we'll see. :) :)

And some details differ on the inside from the petrol cars.
Zuletzt geändert von eSaab am Di 11. Feb 2014, 17:52, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

liftboy
read
Basically very interesting, but do you mean 20 or 200 miles?
Gruß Uli
Model S85 seit 09.01.15, rot, Luft, DL, Technik, 19 ", Nissan-Leaf 06/13 bis 06/16, Zero FX ZF 5,7, PV 7,5 KWp.

USER_AVATAR
read
I found some critical comment about it:
"Why Saab's Chinese Electric Vehicles Are Not Real"
http://www.plugincars.com/why-saab-chin ... 29035.html
silberstrom-am-horizont.de

eSaab
read
Strangely enough here are some information about testdriving the new EV's from "saabsunited" (thus they are not real) :D :

http://www.saabsunited.com/2014/02/prod ... -cars.html

That sounds promising! :D :D :D
Zuletzt geändert von eSaab am Mi 19. Feb 2014, 22:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

USER_AVATAR
read
There is not much new info. But if somebody drove the car its good news. Lets hope the best.
silberstrom-am-horizont.de

USER_AVATAR
read
Hi eSaab,

I normaly do not care about range claims. I am just keen in facts. So the battery capacity (favorable the nominal and usable one) as well as the chargeing technology are the key facts. A car of this size needs 15-25kWh/100km depending on seasons and driving speed. To achieve 200/280km (real/optimistic) you need a 40kWh battery (usable capa).

So if you are able to talk to people within the team, you might find out about this. On the other hand - all BMW preseries EVs had batteries bigger than 30kWhs. So its not granted this prototype houses already the final size (to the better, or worse)..
05/2021 VW ID.3 Pro Business: Hauptfahrzeug
08/2019 Outlander PHEV PLUS: für Restmobilität, sowie Zweitwagen für Kurzstrecken, Anhängerfahrten, oder wenn Allrad vorteilhaft ist

eSaab
read
Hi super-E
I'm afraid I can not find any new information, but their old EV from 2007 had 35,5 kWh, so Nevs new EV will hopefully be better than that! :)
We will have to wait until Saab publish new facts about their New EV, not long now a few weeks perhaps?

eSaab
read
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Prototypen / Studien“

Gehe zu Profile