Driving Leaf from Oslo to Düsseldorf

Driving Leaf from Oslo to Düsseldorf

Arha
read
I'm planning to take my Leaf on a trip from Oslo to Düsseldorf this summer. With a little help from the Oslo-Kiel ferry the first part will be simple :D . First quick charging will be in the Hamburg area, and according to http://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankst ... utschland/ 3 different car shops are offering free Chademo quick charging here. On the rest of the route RWE QC seems to be ruling. According to the charging map these are "kostenlos" and can be started with the PlugSurfing app. But it is not possible to start from the app when I am trying this, and to get a card from RWE I need a 12 months subscription as far as I can see. Do anyone know how I can get access to the RWE Chademo chargers along this route?
Anzeige

Re: Driving Leaf from Oslo to Düsseldorf

TeeKay
read
The Chademos from RWE are free. You do not need any App or RFID card. But these Chademos have another problem: They are often out of order for many months.

Arha
read
TeeKay hat geschrieben:The Chademos from RWE are free. You do not need any App or RFID card. But these Chademos have another problem: They are often out of order for many months.
So we only have to cross our fingers and hope for the charger to be ok when we get there then? Is it possible for support to take a Remote restart on the charger if it is out of order?

USER_AVATAR
  • Berndte
  • Danke erhalten: 357 Mal
read
Sorry RWE do not know what 's support. You can call there and it answers a Student.
Take a look at "Detailiertes Ladelog"
2014 - 2019: Renault Zoe Q210
2015 - 2020: Kangoo Maxi ZE
2019 - : Tesla Modell ≡ LR
2020 - : Renault Zoe ZE50 fullhouse
1500km kostenloses SuperCharging für Dich und mich, wenn Du diesen Link zur Bestellung (S/3/X/Y) nutzt:
https://ts.la/bernd30762

USER_AVATAR
  • Stephan
  • Danke erhalten: 32 Mal
read
Arha hat geschrieben:So we only have to cross our fingers and hope for the charger to be ok when we get there then? Is it possible for support to take a Remote restart on the charger if it is out of order?
One day I wanted to use a RWE QC and it was not working. The man on the telephone from RWE said that they can not control the QC over the internet and that he could not do something for me. Maybe you have to look at the "Stromtankstellen" before driving to Germany if its working at the moment, resp. if someone else used it short time before. The AC-Part of the station is working, even when the Quickcharger is damaged so you could use it. But 3,7 kw is not very fast :(
C-Zero und Elektromotorrad (Eigenkonstruktion)

mark32
read
If your trip would start today it would be no problem to use the existing chademos from the RWE. The only broken chademo is the one at the rest area Tecklenburg near Osnabrueck. But there is an alternative nearby at Brockbachtal.
This route should working:
1. Hamburg (some free chademos)
2. Grundbergsee rest area (Autobahn 1 southbound) free RWE
3. Wildeshausen rest area at A1: free Chademo, it is hidden behind the gas station shop
4. Rest area Brockbachtal, detour at Autobahn 30 near Osnabrueck, free chademos on both sides
5. Near A1 in Dortmund is one free chademo at the B1 which is working or you take the A2 rest area Resser Mark (free RWE chademo). The Chademo at A1 rest area Schwerte is broken.

All Chademos on this list are working total free without any contract, just follow the screen at the chademo, no need for plugsurfing card or RWE contract.
Alternatives are at Bremen-Brinkum, at Ochtum-Park is a free Chademo and at Bochum City is a free Chademo at GLS Bank. Near Duesseldorf there is the best free chademo at Ladepark Schueren (Only at opening hours at the backery, see details).

You find all details at Stromtankstellen, filtering Chademo und Google translation. For the status in this summer you choose "detailiertes Ladelog" with user comments.
Tesla Model X Signature ab 2015 *****Tesla Model S 85P rot seit Nov. 2013****** Ampera E-Pionier weiß seit Juni 2012******Drehstromkiste 32A Plus 63A Typ2*****8,1 kWp Photovoltaik*******16 kWh PV-Speicher von E3DC seit Dez. 2013*****nano-BHKW 1kW

USER_AVATAR
  • mlie
  • Danke erhalten: 417 Mal
read
mark32 hat geschrieben: All Chademos on this list are working total free without any contract, just follow the screen at the chademo, no need for plugsurfing card or RWE contract.
It could be important to know that you have to choose "30minutes/9€" on the touchscreen to actually start the charging. The charging will start without any payment, its free despite the notice with the 9€.
350 Mm elektrisch ab 2012.
Nicht alles glauben, was irgendeiner bei Whatsapp als News verbreitet.
Niels Bohr sagte schliesslich schon als Student: "Zitaten aus dem Internet sollte man nicht unbesehen glauben!"

Arha
read
Thank you all for the good advices. The trip will be in the end of June, and hopefully most chargers are ok by then :? . I also plan to drive in the Netherlands afterwords, but that seems to be no problem with Fasned and New Motion apps.

TJ0705
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Arha, the Chademo in Hamburg are NOT free. For some you have to have the Vattenfall card. Others are free but placed at Nissan dealerships they can only be used in opening hours.

I am from Hamburg, and I don't think that "Chademo in Hamburg are free" does the situation justice. It is a pain in the ass sometimes, thats the truth, even more if you are foreign and don't own the Vattenfall card. Then you can only use those Chademos at Nissan dealerships, have to arrive at daytime, have to say "please" with your nicest smile, and be prepared to deal with the leaf taxis that will hurry you.

Further southwest the Chademo in Bremen Ochtrum Park is your best bet, but you may perhaps not reach it without using Grundbergsee in between. Load as often as you get the chance. You can not rely on german infrastructure.

Dirk

Arha
read
TJ0705 hat geschrieben:Arha, the Chademo in Hamburg are NOT free. For some you have to have the Vattenfall card. Others are free but placed at Nissan dealerships they can only be used in opening hours.

I am from Hamburg, and I don't think that "Chademo in Hamburg are free" does the situation justice. It is a pain in the ass sometimes, thats the truth, even more if you are foreign and don't own the Vattenfall card. Then you can only use those Chademos at Nissan dealerships, have to arrive at daytime, have to say "please" with your nicest smile, and be prepared to deal with the leaf taxis that will hurry you.

Further southwest the Chademo in Bremen Ochtrum Park is your best bet, but you may perhaps not reach it without using Grundbergsee in between. Load as often as you get the chance. You can not rely on german infrastructure.

Dirk
We are passing Hamburg in normal working hours, so the plan is to charge at one of the Nissan dealers. In case this is not possible (many Leaf taxis?) I now have the PlugSurfing app and key hanger that should give access to the Vattenfall charger in San Francisco Strasse. Thanks for usefull local info.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Öffentliche Lade-Infrastruktur“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag