Leaf 40kWh, Bedenken w. Schnellladefähigkeit,Zelltemp.

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Leaf 40kWh, Bedenken w. Schnellladefähigkeit,Zelltemp.

USER_AVATAR
read
Ich rede von verkauften Autos
Geliefert ja - da haben alle Probleme in der Regel.
Aber eines Tages werden sie es.
Erstmal müssen sie verkauft werden
Ladeinfrastruktur, Photovoltaik, Speicher, PV-Thermie: - https://www.nic-e.shop
Referral-Code: https://ts.la/stefan78696
Anzeige

p.hase
read
@phonehoppy: vielleicht habe ich mich falsch ausgedrückt. also nochmaliger versuch. wenn der aktuelle leaf, so gut er sich verkauft oder auch nicht, die ladeeinrichtung des ZOE hätte, also mit 22kW an jeder ecke und TYP2 laden könnte, so wäre der LEAF 2.0 nicht nur in der welt der meistverkaufte, sondern würde auch den ZOE in europa ablösen. ohne DC. vor allem im schwäbischen wo der renault-smart den ton angibt und jedes bürgermeisterle jetzt erst seine kolo ladesäule vors rathaus kriegt. da es in den USA keine wechselspannung gibt ist nissan gezwungen DC anzubieten, als hauptabsatzmarkt. ich bin seit 2011 7x leaf und 4x zoe gefahren und den neuen tekna 2.0 hab ich ausgiebig probe gefahren. darf ich mitreden? wenn genügend anwälte in den usa sich auf rapidgate einschiessen bringt nissan die flache ladekurve und er hat "wie AC22". alles klar jetzt wie ich es meine?

USER_AVATAR
read
Wechselstrom schon aber einphasig
Nicht dreiphasig.

Der Leaf wird in den USA und Asien stark verkauft.
Dort ist 3ph Laden irrelevant.
Darum DC. Die laden teils aber auch einphasig stärker zB 48A (sind 10 kW).

Der Leaf passt wie er ist.
AC genügt für den Alltag und daheim.
DC für die Fernstrecke.
Machen ja fast alle anderen auch so.
Die denken sich ja was dabei.

Es hat seinen Grund wieso es die Zoe nur bei uns gibt.
Und man wird sicher nicht den Leaf zum Feind im eigenen Haus machen.
Das ist er sowieso schon, denn der Leaf verkauft sich hervorragend - teils besser als Zoe.
Ladeinfrastruktur, Photovoltaik, Speicher, PV-Thermie: - https://www.nic-e.shop
Referral-Code: https://ts.la/stefan78696

james73
read
@twizyflu: in USA sind 110V Netzspannung und in Japan 100V damit kommt man bei 48A nicht auf 10kW sondern auf um die 5kW

USER_AVATAR
read
https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Fahrten ... 76904.html

Redakteure von c´t fahren den neuen Leaf:
"Fahrtenbuch reloaded: Mit dem Elektroauto von Hannover nach Österreich"
SkodaCitigo IV BestOf bestellt 15.05. unverb. Liefertermin 11/2020 (bestätigt zuletzt September) Skoda Enyaq 80 bestellt 16.9. unverb. Liefertermin 1.3.21
Smart ForFour ED seit 11/2017

BernhardLeopold
  • Danke erhalten: 7 Mal
read
james73 hat geschrieben:@twizyflu: in USA sind 110V Netzspannung und in Japan 100V damit kommt man bei 48A nicht auf 10kW sondern auf um die 5kW
Jeder Haushalt hat aber auch 240 V (Kraftstrom für Herd, Waschmaschine, Wäschetrockner, etc.). Das nennt man
"Level 2 charging". Ist wie bei uns der Drehstrom, aber nur 2 Phasen mit 180° Phasenwinkel, daher doppelte Spannung.
Graz, Österreich - Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

USER_AVATAR
  • 0x00
  • Danke erhalten: 220 Mal
read
ich wurde von einem Journalisten von cleantechnica angeschrieben der eine sachliche Story über den Leaf schreibt. er sucht einige Datenquellen von Leaf2 Fahrern und ich habe ihm mal geliefert was ich habe.

wenn jemand konkrete Datenpunkte/Antworten zu seinen Fragen hat, am besten per leaf spy belegbar, bitte per PM bei mir melden.
This project:

I want to write an article about the 2018 Nissan Leaf 40 kWh, and to help people understand how to use the vehicle well, and what are it's strengths and weaknesses. Of course I have to cover the problem with battery heating and how this *can* affect charging sometimes, especially on very long journeys. There is a lot of discussion and concern about this, but not very much clear data. The clearest data I have so far is from Bjorn Nyland's videos. He is a detailed tester! I have watched many videos, carefully recording data wherever it appears. Websites and all other sources I have been able to find also. I would like to write an article that has very detailed data in order to make some graphs, and give very clear and accurate information, in order to help people use the Leaf efficiently, given its characteristics.

I would also like to make a 1st draft of my article and get some feedback from experienced Leaf drivers (like yourself) before I publish.

What Data?
==
In particular I'm wanting to get some data about 2 main aspects of the heat situation:

1 - What affect on temperature does steady driving at certain speeds have? From the initial research that I have done, it seems that a steady highway cruising speed of approximately 100 to 110 kph can maintain an equilibrium battery temperature - neither causing added heat, nor cooling down much. Of course this also depends on ambient temperatures, headwind, road friction, battery voltage and many other things. But it appears that steady driving around these speed often has a neutral affect on temperatures. I wonder if you have any data or experience about this relationship between driving speed and it's affect on battery temperature?

2 - Same question with DC fast charging rates - what kW power input is low enough so that the battery does not heat up more. And how does the maximum power level of a DC fast charging session correlate with battery temperature when plugging in. From this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpUyspG2Mio it appears that 19 kW charging is approximately the power level which prevents additional heat building up in the battery. In reality it is a little bit more complicated and again depends on ambient temperatures and what state-of-charge (voltage) the battery is at, and other factors. It seems that Nissan designed their charging software to try to make sure the battery never gets too much above 50°C temperature during charging. If a charge starts at 49°C or 50°C, it appears that the rate will be 20kW or 19kW, and the charge will not add significant heat. It appears that somewhere above 50°C charge power might get reduced to 14 kW, and at that power level, the battery can actually cool down slowly whilst receiving charge. I would also like to know the temperature of charge starting at which the highest 45 kW or 46 kW power levels are no longer available. Bjorn's data says the 45/46 kW peak charging power starts to gets reduced if you start the charge somewhere in between 30°C and 36°C, but it would be good to get a more precise figure, and indeed figures for charging power level at all starting temperatures. I know the power level also tapers down during charging, above 61% (if the starting kW is above a certain level), and I have some data about that (though I would like more). I attach Bjorn's list (as image file) from one of his videos. He only has 8 *real* data points, the others are extrapolated, (and all are only approximately accurate to within a couple of percent) so it would be good to have more data on this. If you have any data on the charge power at lower temperatures, that would also be very useful. It seems that a temperature range very close to 30°C is optimal for receiving maximum charging power. Though of course the battery will heat quite quickly at these power levels. If you have data on how fast the battery heats at different power levels, that would also be useful (I have some, but more diverse sources of data are always good)!

Additional useful data would be whether and at what temperature the vehicle gets overheated during driving and reduces the available power levels output from the battery. I am guessing that this is also somewhere just above 50°C, so as to save the battery health. And basically any other data related to the correlations between battery power output (driving speed/power), battery power input (DC fast charging) and temperature. If I have this data, I can guide people well about how to manage the vehicle on those longer journeys where these things can start to have affects.

==
IONIQ 5 Lucid Blue Pearl (72 kWh) bestellt 25.2.2021 bei INSTADRIVE AT First Edition, Lieferdatum 16.12.2021
davor Kona 64 & Leaf 40

USER_AVATAR
read
Warum schreibt der Dich persönlich an?
Die meisten Infos findet er doch auch schon hier im Forum.

USER_AVATAR
  • 0x00
  • Danke erhalten: 220 Mal
read
weil er mich über meinen Blog gefunden hat (verlinkt in einem UK forum) und nicht Deutsch spricht bzw das Forum gar nicht kannte :) hab ihm gerade geschrieben er könne auch hier joinen, mit Google translate probiert ers eh aber wir wissen alle was da manchmal rauskommt ;)
IONIQ 5 Lucid Blue Pearl (72 kWh) bestellt 25.2.2021 bei INSTADRIVE AT First Edition, Lieferdatum 16.12.2021
davor Kona 64 & Leaf 40

USER_AVATAR
read
Vergiss Google translate!
Bei diesen Details die er gerne hätte funktioniert das nicht, ebenso die User hier mit entsprechenden Englisch Kenntnissen, das führt nur zu Mißverstänsnisse.

Gibt es keine entsprechende Seite in den UK?
Also meine Infos im Vorfeld zum Leaf2 auf YouTube waren alle komischerweise auf englisch. ;)
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Leaf ZE1 - Batterie, Reichweite“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag