Kreis Symbole

Kreis Symbole

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
I've had my Mia for just over a week now and am confused by two circle icons on the center screen either side of the speed indication, i cant find any mention in the user manual or see any changes during driving, does anyone know what these are telling me?

Ich habe meine Mia für etwas mehr als einer Woche und bin von zwei Kreis Icons auf dem mittleren Bildschirm auf beiden Seiten der Geschwindigkeitsanzeige verwirrt, ich kippe finden keine Erwähnung in der Bedienungsanleitung oder sehen keine Änderungen während der Fahrt, weiß jemand, was diese werden mir sagen?
Anzeige

Re: Kreis Symbole

USER_AVATAR
read
I was wondering about that at first as well. Now I believe they are just there for decoration. The whole screen design kind of mimicks the instrument panel, with the round symbols taking the place of the air outlets.

And no, they don't start turning when the fan runs. I was rather disappointed :D

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:I was wondering about that at first as well. Now I believe they are just there for decoration. The whole screen design kind of mimicks the instrument panel, with the round symbols taking the place of the air outlets.

And no, they don't start turning when the fan runs. I was rather disappointed :D
Thanks again Rogeriss. I didn't even notice it mimics the dash panel until you said it. I initially thought it would flash when you used the direction indicators, then thought it was something to do with the wheels., but your answer seems the most likely.

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:I was wondering about that at first as well. Now I believe they are just there for decoration. The whole screen design kind of mimicks the instrument panel, with the round symbols taking the place of the air outlets.

Thanks again Rogeriss. I didn't even notice it mimics the dash panel until you said it. I initially thought it would flash when you used the direction indicators, then thought it was something to do with the wheels., but your answer seems the most likely.
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „mia electric- Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag