Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

USER_AVATAR
read
As Hubert pointed out, 32A three phase CEE is quite easy to get in Germany, even 63A CEE is not uncommon, if you look at the crowdfunding charging network we are building at the moment.
Every car repair shop or even farmers have those plugs.
Gruß

CHris, ab sofort mit i3

Wenn Ihr Euch für Fotografie interessiert, schaut Digitalfotonetz vorbei.
Mein kleines E-Auto Blog
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
  • mlie
  • Danke erhalten: 418 Mal
read
Duud40, cee32 industrial Plug with 400V 32A three phase is Quite Common at least in northern Germany. A Case with one 10kW Module delivered, upgradeable to up to Four Modules Would bei interesting, Depending on the price. 40kW Would bei interesting on the 43kW Crowdfunding Charging Points and for Tesla drivers.
350 Mm elektrisch ab 2012.
Nicht alles glauben, was irgendeiner bei Whatsapp als News verbreitet.
Niels Bohr sagte schliesslich schon als Student: "Zitaten aus dem Internet sollte man nicht unbesehen glauben!"

duud40
read
You're very enthusiastic about that 43kw figure. The challenges for that kind of AC charging station are not in generating the pilot signal. The challenges lie elsewhere:)

Charging curves ? What do you mean ?

Discount for 10kw charger in 10kw housing or upgradeable to 20kw ?
I am planning a group buy for the forum. The minimum would be 10 chargers.
For that kind of order we could reduce transport cost and also product price.
I am waiting for Guy to accept my proposal for an official group buy. This needs to be transparent and the values are not exactly small.

duud40
read
mlie hat geschrieben:Duud40, cee32 industrial Plug with 400V 32A three phase is Quite Common at least in northern Germany. A Case with one 10kW Module delivered, upgradeable to up to Four Modules Would bei interesting, Depending on the price. 40kW Would bei interesting on the 43kW Crowdfunding Charging Points and for Tesla drivers.
My apologies then, we find such plugs in Romania as well but the available power to the location where the plug is fitted is rarely enough. DC chargers suck the whole rated power for some time before they taper off.
Even though the plug is there, the system overall consumes some of the installed power so you rarely have 20kw available.
A 40kw charger will be minimum 50kg. I'm not sure it is portable anymore.
We could work with the producer to make a wall charger with 4 modules but again, it's getting pretty big.
What is wrong with the floor mounted stations ? Those can be used for more than 20kw.
We're working on a solar combined solution.
I don't know how you guys have that much power available, the rest of the world is complaining about available power to the point where a combined grid + solar solution is viable cost wise.

USER_AVATAR
read
Curve for the japan leaf and euro leaf with the 20kw setec...leaf spy app

20 kw charger reduced to 10 = price of the 10kw ...

Will the chademo cable do the 40 kw dc current?

In the moment there are some station without any costs..
Zuletzt geändert von Blue shadow am Fr 11. Nov 2016, 19:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
So you want charging current, voltage and SOC every 10% ?
Yes, connector is good for the entire chademo rating (approx 60kw).

20kw charger for the price of 10kw charger ? - you mean with just one module installed ? Is this a magic trick again ?

duud40
read
Blue shadow hat geschrieben:
In the moment there are some station without any costs..
What do you mean ?

USER_AVATAR
read
It depends of what is module worth for you...no trick...

In the moment It would make no sence for me to buy half of a 20kw charger ...no cargo space left

It is important that you can reduce the power to 22 kw or 11 kw...

You can charge for free...you can fill the battery gratis.
Zuletzt geändert von Blue shadow am Fr 11. Nov 2016, 19:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
You mean the price I buy it for ?
The added value is not what you might think and shipping is via air from China.
I presume there will be some reductions in cost for 10pcs or more in a single transport but it's probably going to be 20% less than what I said.

DiLeGreen
  • Danke erhalten: 219 Mal
read
I think blue shadow wants to know the price for the 20 kW Charger (case), but with only the 10 kW unit, not full 20 kW. So he can see the difference (which is then the price for one 10 kW unit).
And he wants to inform you that there are public charging points where you can charge for free, so the payment implementation is not that necessary. As far that's what i understand...

By the way, im also interested in the price for a stationary 40 kW charger with CCS2 + Chademo. I don't want to buy, just to know.
ZOE Q210 2016-2024, Fiat Doblò 2,0 L Diesel 2024-2025, E-Berlingo ab 2025
Mitglied bei taubermobil Carsharing e.V. und HITA - Healthcare IT for Africa e.V.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag