Mennekes ladekabel error: Hausinstallation Fehler

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte

Mennekes ladekabel error: Hausinstallation Fehler

Dick Bierman
read
Does anyone know what type of tests the Mennekes ladekabel mode 2 does in order to come back with a Hausinstallation Fehler.
Connecting the cable to most 220 V outlets in my house does result in the Fehler. However a few outlets do not produce the error and I can charge just fine from them.
BTW The charging cable from BMW-i3 broke (electronically) :oops: within 2 years (450 euro), so thats why I switched to Mennekes.
Dick
Anzeige

Re: Mennekes ladekabel error: Hausinstallation Fehler

tqm
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
Hello Dick,

please try to rotate the plug around 180 degrees by the outlets wich doesn't work - i think this will solve your problem.
BR, Thomas

Dick Bierman
read
Hi Thomas,
I tried to reverse the polarity to no avail.
Here is one further piece of info that might indicate what Mennekes checking of the Hausinstallation embodies. When I use a working outlet but this time with an extra extension cable from that 'working' outlet, Mennekes reports by a red LED again that the Haus-installation has to be checked. So Mennekes may be checking impedance? (In the latter case with the extension cable I didn't reverse polarity so maybe that explains this behaviour with the extension cable. I have to repeat the test when I am back where I had this problem). Dick

USER_AVATAR
read
I might be mistaken, but perhaps the ICCB simply measures the conductivity of the protective earth conductor, just as you suspected in your 2nd posting. Can you give as any more details about the conditions of your house installation? Age, dimensions of the mains, how many terminals between outlet and house connection point?

USER_AVATAR
read
Is it possible that in 220V outlets the PE-pin is disconnected or not avaiable?
Rechnen hilft. Bleistift, Stück Papier und ein Taschenrechner und man wird sich über einige Ergebnisse wundern. :idea:
http://www.perdok.info Ladeboxe und mehr, KfW-förderfähig
4x Renault ZOE, Ladestation 22kW öffentlich, kostenlos 24/7
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag