KEBA KeContact P20 & Laden am PV Strom - und läuft

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: KEBA KeContact P20 & Laden am PV Strom - und läuft

jmeijer
  • Danke erhalten: 40 Mal
read
Hi Smarted,

I hope Engish is not really a problem, if so, I will redo this post in (very bad!) German. Please forgive me. Short introduction: Niederlände. Ordered (but did not receive yet) a Zoë. Had the P20 box installed today, and luckily noticed it's Ethernet connector just before the "cable guy" closed everything up, so quicky ran a CAT-5 link to it. Not connected yet, but I will.

I am not so much interested in switching charge power based on my PV generation, as (by law) here we can still generate and use for the same rate up until 5.000kWh per year. However, I would be very interested to at least read, and maybe control a bit the P20 from the network. I am already doing that with my solar inverter (SolarMax) from a small NAS server, but will move that to an Arduino soon.

Would you be willing to share your knowledge about the protocol the P20 uses and/or point me to documentation if that is available? I would appreciate it very much.

Jeroen Meijer
Anzeige

smarted
read
Hello Jeroen!

Welcome!

Witch KEBA wallbox do you have? Basic or PLC. Only the greater BASIC wallbox can be controlled. Now we are in a beta-test. After then I publish the protocol and firmware here in this thread. (linked)

You can control the wallbox with TCP/IP UDP datagrams. :mrgreen:

Okay?

jmeijer
read
Hallo Smarted,

Ja natürlich OK, danke!

Well, I looked better and the one I have only has the Debug Ethernet connection (the RJ-45) and not the "normal" (LSA+) one. I only figured that out after my post above. It could mean all electroniscs are installed, just not the LSA+ connector. If true, that would not pose a problem to me ;-) If your magic can be accomplished over the debug connector, no problem either. If neither are true, I have been screwed ;-)

Truth is, the people selling the box, as well as the people installing it have no clue about things like this and I literally jumped underfloor in the mud to install an extra cable while he was working on it and there was still a hole in the ground after I noticed the RJ-45 connector, just to be on the safe side. He asked me if he could call me in 2 weeks to see if there was anything cool that could be done, go figure!!!!

I am not entirely sure about the model you are referring to, but I am pretty sure it is all in the serial/type number:

KC: KeContact
P: Charger
20: type/version
E: Europe
C: Cable
2: Type 2
2: 16A
01: 4 meters
1: Basic + Multirating/Energymeter (hopeful, but it is NOT code 2 or 3, indicating Ethernet)
0: Contactor only (Ground fault switch is in the fuse panel)
00: no buttons
0: No RFID

And a picture https://plus.google.com/u/0/10376232757 ... PQceWzGLJ2

Thank you for your help and information!

Jeroen
Jeroen - ZOE Q210 Nov 2013 - PV powered - CanZE co-developer http://canze.fisch.lu

smarted
read
This is the BASIC wallbox. This box does not support remote control. The debug port is only for debug and firmware-updates. :(

If you complete the LSA+ connector, you don't have a "Connected" box. It lacks also internal the connection to the CPU. :(

Unfortunately, even the BASIC Box is offered here in germany from "Smart" marketing. So have many smart drivers the BASIC box at home and exactly with this box, will it not be possible.

my tip: install a CAT cable to the wallbox, nevertheless.

jmeijer
read
Hmpf!!! :evil:

Well, nothing I can do. I don't think it is a good plan to install an entire interface on the board, even if I knew the components.

Yeah the cable is there anyway, so at least I can install a pilot light in my house and a remote on/off switch.

I did install a kWh meter in the fuse panel already so I can keep the tax man happy. It has an S0 pulser and I can read the pulses with a soon-to-arrive Arduino. In the end, this would almost do what the P20 could do (for me, as I don't need the controlling function), but it is a shame anyway.

Thank you for your help!

Jeroen
Jeroen - ZOE Q210 Nov 2013 - PV powered - CanZE co-developer http://canze.fisch.lu

smarted
read
I regret the decision of KEBA also.

jmeijer
read
I don't want to hijack this thread, which, after all is about controlling the P20 through the user Ethernet port, which I do not have. So, if I need to move this to another (new?) thread, let me know. Having said that, here is the hardware part. Note the missing User Ethernet port on the far right side, the wiring of the debug Ethernet port, and using the remaining pairs so I can at least switch the box off remotely, and see if it is charging.

Bild

And a copy of my Google+ post on it. https://plus.google.com/u/0/10376232757 ... iGp3JWeKYH

smarted
read
only one phase?

jmeijer
read
Yes Sir! My house (read: meter, master fuse, and maybe even the feeder cable) is wired with one phase (from memory 40A, but it might be 60A). Which is more than enough for my Zoë.

I could apply for a 3 phase, and I am pretty sure I would get it too, but I really don't need it (8h for a full charge, and easier on the PV installation), but I am not prepared to cough up the $$ for it, including a higher monthly fee.

Now if I were rich and had a Tesla S with a 80kWh battery........

smarted
read
I'm waiting for Tesla Model E. Thats my next car!
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag