OVMS für den Soul

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: OVMS für den Soul

Woody_AT
read
Ich habe das Modul letzten Freitag erhalten, bringe es aber leider nicht zum Laufen. Ich bin nach Nukem36 Anleitung vorgegangen und bei der Abfrage STAT? Bekomme ich immer nur folgende Meldung: Not charging
SOC: 0%
Version:
OVMS Firmware version: 2.8.6/KS/V2/V2P8
Ich habe Soul spezifisch SMS geschickt
Module:
VehicleID:KNAJX
Units:K
Notifications:SMSIP
VehicleType:KS
Und das Modul meldet trotzdem nur: Note charging SOC 0%

Was mache ich nur falsch?
Anzeige

Mgrefsrud
read
I am having the same problem. I have hw version 2,5. And Kia Soul EV
The ovms communicates with dexters server and I have live in the iPhone app. But all I get when I try STAT?
Is Not charging SOC:0%
VERSION?
Gives the same answer as above.
And when i send the GPS? command i get back that my car is somewhere in wales, not Norway as it should. :)

I am going to try downgrading to Fw version 2.8.5 tomorrow

Mgrefsrud
read
I tried downgrading today, and the ovms kept restarting with both 2.8.5 prod and experimental version.
I never got to the point that I could communicate with it.
I now have the 2.8.6 experimental version installed, and now I get the correct GPS position, but it is still not communicating with the Car.
Anybody have any idea what I can try?
When installing the sw from goev, does it replace the whole fw , or just the specific Kia Soul part?

AlKl
  • Danke erhalten: 14 Mal
read
I would try to resend all configuration commands via sms. I also had a problem with the GPRS communication and after resending the config-cmd it worked.

And when you flash a new firmeware you should not overwrite the EEPROM -> otherwise the configuration is also overwritten.

Mgrefsrud
read
I have tried to go trough the configuration several times.
GPRS works, I can send commands via dexters Web page, but STAT? Only replies NOT CHARGING SOC:0%
I have the new hw, and I am not share if anyone has this configuration working yet.
Is there any way to check if the Fw has the kia bits?
If I flash with GOEV'S KIA FW, does it overwrite the whole Fw or just the kia bits?

AlKl
read
Hy, every firmware is overwriting the complete programm, so you only need the latest version from Goev. It includes the whole programm.
Are the other commands (BATT, BTMP, BCV, TPMS) working?

Mgrefsrud
read
No none of those commands work.
The problem using one of GOEV'S Fw versions is that my hw has the 808 modem, and I think I need to the official release 2.8.6 for it to work. But it should have 0,46 from GOEV included.
It seems like the unit is not in Kia soul mode e en if it answers vehicle type:KS.
I now have the experimental 2.8.6 installed, I had the same issue when I had the production version installed, but then the GPS did not send the correct position either. That seemed to start working when I installed the experimental version. But I do not remember if I got an answer on the commands AIKI mentioned. On the current installed version it says the command failed.

Woody_AT haben sie diese commands versucht?

AlKl
read
On github it seems that the kia soul part (vehicle_kiasoul.c) has been integrated in the latest release.
But maybe there have been other changes during the new 808modem hardware?
Maybe Dexter has a hint for us?

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
Firmware 2.8.6 does have the latest 0,46 from GOEV included.
see - https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Ve ... hanges.txt

Code: Alles auswählen

2016-05-29 2.8.6       Firmware 2.8.6 SIM808 GSM/GPS production support
                       # Framework: - Support for separate charger temperature (car_tcharger)
                       # Twizy user guide v1.8 (BMS power limit bypass)
                       # Twizy documentation: - Added command overview
                       # Twizy documentation: - Added limiter designer to powermap calculator
                       # Twizy documentation: - Added some more registers to SDO list
                       # Leaf: reformat using mplabx 'whitesmiths' formatting rules, no code changes
                       # Merge carrott/nissan-leaf-reformat enhancements for Nissan Leaf
                       # Twizy: minor documentation fixes & additions
                       # Merged Kia Soul 0.46 06 Mar 2016 (Geir Øyvind Vælidalo)
Is the firmware you have tried V2_production_808.hex from https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Ve ... e/firmware ?

I agree with Alkl asking Dexter may be the best solution.
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

Nukem36
read
Hi!

I wrote the documentation for firmware 0.4.4 and the old hardware and this works fine. I'm looking from time to time for new releases of the firmware to update the documentation, and I see it's time to do that now. The code from Goev is alredy merged into the sourcecode for the fimware, so it should work.

Silly question: you tried to have an SOC value while driving or charging? SOC is always shown as 0 when the car stands still and does not charge....

Regards
Nukem36
Seit 3/2012 Fluence Z.E. und seit 11/2015 Kia Soul EV
Verbrenner: keine mehr, wir sind vollelektrisch
Fluence: 96000km Soul: 12000
persönliche EV Erkenntnis: Renault-> nein danke, das war's
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Soul EV - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten