1. Is this cable officially allowed to be used in Germany? I think yes, we have so much customers from Germany.
If yes: Do you have any certificate that can confirm that? no, any certificate for using in germany
2. How do I select how many Amps the cable draws? Here is video how select on Type 2 cable 8A see : https://vid.me/APlT
Does the cable memorise the settings? yes, cables have now new function - SAVE & SELECT. This means that the amperage you chose is automatically saved and remains the same until you decide to change it. In the event of power outages or cable disconnection, your cable will remember this saved setting and use it upon reconnection.
3. Is there any mechanism to shut down the charging mechanism if the Schuko outlet overheats? yes, when socket have high temperature cable automatically select Amps down on 6A-10A for any problems.
4. Is this cable compatible with the Hyundai Ioniq Electric? Yes
5. Is it possible to get this cable with more than 5m cable length? Yes
If so: How much would an 8m cable cost and how do I order that? You can only write email like now for me. Standard length is 5m every additional meter of this cable cost 3Eur/m. For 8m long cable it is +9Eur.
I’m also interested in your Type 2 to Type 2, 32AMP cable. Questions for that:
6. Is this cable officially allowed to be used in Germany? If yes: Same like first - yes and so much customers from Germany used this.
Do you have any certificate that can confirm that? no, cable have TUV certification.
7. Is this cable compatible with the Hyundai Ioniq Electric? yes
8. Is it possible to get this cable with more than 3m cable length? yes
If yes: How much would an 8m cable cost and how do I order that? on email. Same like first cable. Every additional meter of this cable cost 6Eur. 5x6Eur = +30Eur
When you ordered 2pcs we can offered for you 5% discount and free shipping.
9. What are the delivery times to Germany? 2-3 days we used for delivery to germany DHL. Delivery is fast.