Ladeleistung Hyundai IONIQ

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Ladeleistung Hyundai IONIQ

gekfsns
read
@JejuSoul
Thanks a lot for all your efforts
:danke:

I am still waiting for my OBDII interface, looking already forward to use it :)
Anzeige

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
Roland81 hat geschrieben:...If you are interested in some real data please just contact me. I'm glad to record and share...
Yes, that would be great.
First a hope. Do you live near a 100kW charger. Can you record data from a charge.

Example -DigitalDrucker - 30.08.2016: Erneute Ladung bei KIA FFM
KIA Soul EV • Ladeleistungskurve 100 kW SIGNET-Ladesäule KIA Deutschland Zentrale Frankfurt am Main

Bild

Second. Could you post data from a longer session at a Chademo. So we can compare with the Kia Soul EV.
Image by SoulEV2016 on the mykiasoulev forum here - Some graphics about Chademo Charge Station.

Bild
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

Roland81
  • Danke erhalten: 26 Mal
read
Hi JejuSoul,

just found a 150kW Charger just around 120km away in Switzerland.
I asked the Swiss members of this forum to confirm that it´s working.
Depending on reply I can do a test charge maybe end of week.

A longer charge at 50kW is no problem.

Just for info..in Germany the Ioniq is not equiped with Chademo but CCS.

Roland
Ioni(q)siert seit 18.11.2016 :D 07/2018 29 x 320Wp QCells Duo - Kostal Piko BA - BYD 7,7 kWh

drilling
read
Roland81 hat geschrieben:Just for info..in Germany the Ioniq is not equiped with Chademo but CCS.
Unfortunately.

I would have much preferred Chademo on the Ioniq.

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
Roland81 hat geschrieben:...just found a 150kW Charger just around 120km away in Switzerland.
This one. 150kW at the Gotthard pass --- http://www.gofastcharge.com/de/
Bild

Here in South Korea the massive majority of EVs sold are Chademo. Ray EV, Soul EV, Ioniq EV and Nissan Leaf. But the government intends to begin a switch to the American CCS combo 1 standard. see - http://www.zdnet.co.kr/news/news_view.a ... 1228103054

CCS 1 looks like this -
Bild

Presumably you have CCS 2 on your Ioniq EV in Germany
Bild
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

USER_AVATAR
read
Right. Thx for the link. Good to know, you (South Korea) keep the balance between the 3 common standards,too. :)
Dateianhänge
Lennhof A1 Triple Tank&Rast.jpg
triple-charger@Autobahnen,sometimes...
Model S -> peace of mind:) sehr geil!
Ioniq ex (geile Karre! noch dazu 0 Probleme 50tkm)
Volt ex

Hupsi37
  • Danke erhalten: 115 Mal
read
trischmiw hat geschrieben:Für die, die mal eine Ladekurve ansehen wollen. Der Ioniq lädt mit dem Bordlader sehr schön gleichmäßig. Es wird auch am Ladeende wohl kaum gebalanced, liegt aber vermutlich auch an der krachneuen Batterie. Die blaue Kurve ist der Ioniq, auch wenn da noch Zoe steht ;)
@trischmiw: Danke für die Ladekurve! Hast du auch geschaut, wie viele kwh über den Zähler geflossen sind, und wie viele davon in der Batterie angekommen? Könntest du das gleich auch mit dem Schuko-Ladekabel machen?

Hintergrund: Ich wohne zur Miete und kann deshalb nur per Schuko laden. Deshalb interessieren mich insbesondere die Ladeverluste bei Schuko Ladung. Hatte mal eine Woche eine Zoe zum testen und war erschüttert über die hohen Verluste, deshalb die Frage, wie es beim Ioniq aussieht.

Dankeschön!!
e-NV 200 Camper und Ioniq FL

trischmiw
  • Danke erhalten: 20 Mal
read
Ich kann dir noch sagen, dass es 22,97 Kwh waren, die ich am Zähler geladen habe. Aber leider weiß ich nicht, wieviel Verbrauch das Auto angezeigt hatte, insofern nutzt das nichts. Es war am Abend, als ich ihn abholen war und mein erster Ladevorgang zuhause. Da hab ich noch nicht daran gedacht, den Verbrauch im Auto abzulesen.
Und da es bislang auch mein letzter Ladevorgang zuhause war, konnte ich es auch noch nicht wieder beobachten.
Beim Schuko Laden kann ich dir leider nicht helfen, die Ladekurve samt Messung kann ich nur an meiner Box machen und da kann ich kein Schuko daran anschließen. Vielleicht findet sich ja sonst jemand, der das mal messen kann.
Willi
2011er I-Miev 11 2014 - 09 2020
2013er Zoe Intens 6/2015 - 10/2016 RIP
2012er Opel Ampera ePionier seit 12/2015
2016er Hyundai Ioniq Premium 12/2016 - 09 2020
2020er VW E-Up seit 3/2020
2020er E-Niro Spirit seit 09 2020

Roland81
read
JejuSoul:
Yes, thats correct we have the CCS2.

The charger I want to use is this one:
http://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankst ... -63/18124/
It is from the same manufacturer as the charger you linked in your post.

I contacted the manufacturer today.
They will do some rewiring of the charger on the 14th January and the charger will be back in operation on the 16th with then 80kW on the CCS as long as nobody is charging at the Chademo at the same time.
They offered to add some additional logging during my charging to have more information.
If the test will show that the Ioniq can charge with more then 80kW they offered me to visit them at their site where they have the possibility to charge with 100kW for a short time.

:D
Ioni(q)siert seit 18.11.2016 :D 07/2018 29 x 320Wp QCells Duo - Kostal Piko BA - BYD 7,7 kWh

Roland81
read
Small Update:
Charging at a 50kW ABB Charger:
Starting at 20% SOC BMS
Temperature -1°C, driven ~50km before. (heating etc. turned off during charging)

Second graph is showing the difference between SOC BMS - SOC Display at different SOC. From my point of view it seems that the "buffer" of the battery is only at the upper end.
Dateianhänge
SOC.jpg
Charging.jpg
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Laden, Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag