read
Joining... :)
Anzeige

Re: Connectivity Ioniq

USER_AVATAR
  • olsvse
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
If you still interessting in a Python solution with your RasPi I can give you my code.
There is only a small adaption required to read the BMS-SOC.
At the moment read still some different infos from the 2101 command.

Regards,
Olsvse
Nach fast 11 Monaten, seit dem 22.01.2018, mit einem Ioniq in Marina Blue elektrisch unterwegs.

USER_AVATAR
read
You can share it here, or on GitHub, if you want. Everyone could then improve and enhance the code :-)
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)

chrispazz
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
read
olsvse hat geschrieben:If you still interessting in a Python solution with your RasPi I can give you my code.
There is only a small adaption required to read the BMS-SOC.
At the moment read still some different infos from the 2101 command.

Regards,
Olsvse
Sure! It would be super!

Thank you!

USER_AVATAR
  • olsvse
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
I will provide it by GitHub.
At the moment Im in the "reverse-engenering" for the requirement-engeneering and architecture-engeneering. And the other docu stuff.

For ChrisPass I will send him tomorrow a version from my intermeded defelopmend steps by PM. Because the actual version requires a Display.

Regards,
OlSvSe
Nach fast 11 Monaten, seit dem 22.01.2018, mit einem Ioniq in Marina Blue elektrisch unterwegs.

Scaara
read
Gerade gefunden.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20181113000666

Ich hoffe es ist möglich das ganze nachzurüsten.

caipitonio
  • Danke erhalten: 11 Mal
read
Scaara hat geschrieben:Gerade gefunden.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20181113000666

Ich hoffe es ist möglich das ganze nachzurüsten.
Die wollen Autos verkaufen und nicht nachrüsten. Aber die Autos waren grundsätzlich mit Sicherheit bereits so vorgerüstet dass das SIM Modul einfach nur reingesteckt werden muss.
Über eine Nachrüstmöglichkeit würde ich mich sehr wundern.
Hat schon mal jemand die amerikanische App gesehen, was die alles kann?

Goloup
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
olsvse hat geschrieben:I will provide it by GitHub.
At the moment Im in the "reverse-engenering" for the requirement-engeneering and architecture-engeneering. And the other docu stuff. Bild

For ChrisPass I will send him tomorrow a version from my intermeded defelopmend steps by PM. Because the actual version requires a Display.

Regards,
OlSvSe
Servus OlSvSe,

Could you have a look at the http://www.autopi.io project? I hope that someone who is fit in coding is able to configure the AutoPi for our needs. For example remote control of the heating/cooling, App charge observation etc.

Regards,
Goloup.
Kona Acid Yellow Q2 2019 von INSTADRIVE

USER_AVATAR
read
Die amerikanische App ist nicht wirklich gut, kenne einige aus USA. Damit kannst Du beim Ioniq auch den Ladezustand aus der Ferne abfragen (scheinbar aber nicht überwachen, also keine - zumindest zuverlässigen - Benachrichtigungen).
Würde mir da also nicht allzu viel Hoffnung in der App selbst machen. Hyundai ist eben kein Software Hersteller, sieht man ja auch in der miserablen Firmware und der Update-Politik. Ist eben kein Tesla.
Das ganze ist nicht nachrüstbar und selbst wenn es das wäre, würde es Hyundai nicht machen. Es werden bewusst Funktionen erst später hinzugefügt oder verbessert, damit Du ein neues Auto kaufst und nicht dein altes upgradest

@Goloup
With any good dongle that can interact with the can buses directly can remote control the whole car if you want to. You just need to reverse engineer everything (lot of work, that also requires good tools)
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)

Goloup
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
@Goloup
With any good dongle that can interact with the can buses directly can remote control the whole car if you want to. You just need to reverse engineer everything (lot of work, that also requires good tools)
Yes I know, but that’s my point: I have no knowledge about reverse engineering or Python. So maybe OlSvSe can use his knowledge to adapt the AutoPi for the IONIQ/KONA?

Denke dass dieser Doungle in Kombination mit einem RasPi und SIM-Karte eine gute Lösung sein könnte :idea:
Kona Acid Yellow Q2 2019 von INSTADRIVE
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Infotainment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag