Setting up Torque to show BMS data

Re: Setting up Torque to show BMS data

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
Olaffit hat geschrieben:...Which OBD adapter do you use in the IONIQ? I noticed that the space is very limited. Were you able to close the fuse cover?
I wonder if one of these adapter cables would help to place the obd adapter a little a side and close the cover.
I recommend the Konnwei KW902 for use with Torque Pro.
Available for 16 USD here https://www.amazon.com/KW902-ELM327-Blu ... 45-6635569
I have had one of these for a year. I use it connecting to an android phone over bluetooth.

Bild

I added an OBD extension wire with a switch. Tonsiki OBD 2 Cord 16 pin M/F Male to Female Right Angle Diagnostic Extension Cable with Power Switch to avoid battery drain

I pushed the OBD connector back out of its clip to allow room for the plastic cover to be closed. The OBD extension wire is threaded under the steering column so that the switch and adapter can sit under the navigation by the accessory ports.

Bild

The free app ELM327 Identifier is useful to test that your adapter will work with Torque. Many do not.
See recommended obd2 adapter?

Bild
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs
Anzeige

JejuSoul
read
-
There is a new section on github for the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. It also uses the same BMS as yours.

Data provided by Rene Scheffers - Anybody try to use Torque Pro?

The graphic below shows test data using the Kia Soul EV PID codes.
Bild

Battery Data above verified using an image from manual. 64 * 3.8V = 243.2V
Bild
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

boeselhack
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
  • Website
read
Cool @JejuSoul.
Unfortunalely (for me fortunately) I have the electric version of the IONIQ and I use a Konnwei KW902 adapter like this one: http://e3.at/obd2

Do you know why I can't get the OBD Speed? It doesn't show any data of the car's speed.
I know that I can use GPS speed (that works), but I'd like to get OBD speed as well.

And is it possible to get the inside/outside temperatures in Torque pro?
There is one display to show ambient temp (or something like similar) but it doesn't work either...
Do I need another (better) OBD2 adapter which supports even more protocols?
Screenshot_20170613-180204.png
Quantum Leap — Schwarzer Hyundai IONIQ Electric (Sangl #95, Abholung 2. Juni 2017) — YouTube Kanal mit IONIQ Videos

JejuSoul
read
boeselhack hat geschrieben:...Do you know why I can't get the OBD Speed? It doesn't show any data of the car's speed.
...[/attachment]
Yes. I don't have a PID for Real Vehicle Speed on the Ioniq.
All the Hyundai / Kia EVs use the same BMS (Battery Management System) , but the VMCU (Motor Control Unit) is different.
No one has decoded the VCMU for the Ioniq yet.

boeselhack
  • Website
read
Oh, okay. Thank you! Good work btw!
Greetings from Austria :)
Markus
Quantum Leap — Schwarzer Hyundai IONIQ Electric (Sangl #95, Abholung 2. Juni 2017) — YouTube Kanal mit IONIQ Videos

JejuSoul
read
-
Thanks Markus.
When did you buy your Konnwei KW902 . You have the same brand as me. It is the one I recommend, but there have been problems with this recently in America. - Warning: Defective Konnwei KW-902 on the market
In the last month I know people in Korea, France and Holland have bought this brand without problem.

USER_AVATAR
  • corwin42
  • Danke erhalten: 506 Mal
read
JejuSoul hat geschrieben: All the Hyundai / Kia EVs use the same BMS (Battery Management System) , but the VMCU (Motor Control Unit) is different.
No one has decoded the VCMU for the Ioniq yet.
Is there anything we can do to help decoding the VMCU?
I don't have my Ioniq now but I just started to write an app for remote accessing the vehicle data.
I'm very interested in getting the VMCU PIDs.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Ioniq Elektro Style - Marina Blue - Seit 18.11.2017

IoniqInfo - App für die Ioniq Elektro Headunit

boeselhack
  • Website
read
JejuSoul hat geschrieben:-
Thanks Markus.
When did you buy your Konnwei KW902 . You have the same brand as me. It is the one I recommend, but there have been problems with this recently in America. - Warning: Defective Konnwei KW-902 on the market
In the last month I know people in Korea, France and Holland have bought this brand without problem.
I don't know! Will have to test it, I don't have the equipement atm...

USER_AVATAR
  • IO43
  • Danke erhalten: 791 Mal
read
One question:

Is the PID for the OBD Speed correct? In my Torque only the GPS Speed works, OBD Speed stays at Zero.

gekfsns
read
Ich glaube die Geschwindigkeit war in den PIDs gar nicht dabei. Ich denke das sind die PIDs von der Torque Verbrenner Grundausstattung wo auch noch andere typische Verbrennerwerte mit dabei sind.
Man bräuchte noch zusätzliche Ioniq PIDs, da gäbe es noch jede Menge interessante SensorMesswerte. Bei VW hat man mit der VDCS Software Zugriff auf fast alle Sensoren.
Zuletzt geändert von gekfsns am Di 18. Jul 2017, 19:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Batterie, Reichweite“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag