Information about charge posts

Alles rund um das Stromtankstellenverzeichnis

Information about charge posts

Carloevnow
read
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to find out how much does a recharge generally cost in Germany (€/kwh) in a charging station(fast/slow) and how do you pay for it, do you have a card or something? Which are the main providers over there? I tried to find out something but i had many problems cause i can't speak german ;)
Thank you!!!

Carlo
Anzeige

Re: Information about charge posts

read
There are several providers, depending on the region. Best tell us where you want to go, then we could possibly come up with some useful information for you.
ZOE Intens Q210 2013-2018
ZOE ZE40 Limited R110 2019-2023
MG4 Comfort seit 03/2023
ZOE-Blog | MG4-Blog

Carloevnow
read
The fact is that i'm doing a research about the average price in germany and the way to pay for it (RFID?) free or PAYG? so i'm not really looking for a region in particular!

read
Well, the situation is heterogeneous.

At charging stations of many public services and power suppliers the charging is still free (e.g. enercity in Hannover or EWE in the north of Germany), though you might need an RFID card to activate the charging stations.

Then there are suppliers who charge by time, e.g. RWE with their SMS rate (charging stations activated by SMS, € 3.95/h, limited to 11kW charging power) or The New Motion (stations activated by RFID card, price depending on the charging power: from € 0.63/h at 2.3kW up to € 6.05/h at 22kW).

Some suppliers offer contracts (with or without monthly basic fee) for charging by quantity consumed, e.g. RWE (€ 4.95/month basic fee + € 0.30/kWh) or BEW (no basic fee, € 0.35/kWh). Their stations are activated by a smartphone app.

Some of my fellow EV owners and forum writers may complement this information.
ZOE Intens Q210 2013-2018
ZOE ZE40 Limited R110 2019-2023
MG4 Comfort seit 03/2023
ZOE-Blog | MG4-Blog
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „GoingElectric Stromtankstellen“

Gehe zu Profile