EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos!

Alle Themen über Elektroautos, zu denen es kein eigenes Forum gibt
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos

USER_AVATAR
read
Version 1.0.4 wurde soeben veröffentlicht und kommt, neben einigen Fehlerbehebungen, mit der Möglichkeit, sich beim Setup-Prozess mit einem bestehenden Account anzumelden, sodass es ab sofort möglich ist, beliebig viele Geräte einem Account zuzuordnen. Wird später sinnvoll sein, wenn native Push-Benachrichtigungen implementiert werden und Einstellungen zwischen Geräten (automatisch) synchronisiert werden können.
Morgen kommt Version 1.0.5 mit der Möglichkeit, seinen Account auch in den Einstellungen zu wechseln - und mit einem weiteren, sehr nützlichen Feature - wer findet es? Hinweis: GitHub, nicht im master branch).

Danke für den Support :)

Telegram-Channel für Updates: https://t.me/EVNotify

PlayStore Eintrag nun auch in Englisch verfügbar :)

EDIT:
Wäre gut, wenn vielleicht ein(e) Kia Soul Fahrer(in) mal die App testen könnte - sollte auch damit kompatibel sein :)
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)
Anzeige

JejuSoul
  • Danke erhalten: 6 Mal
read
GcAsk hat geschrieben:...
Wäre gut, wenn vielleicht ein(e) Kia Soul Fahrer(in) mal die App testen könnte - sollte auch damit kompatibel sein :)
Yes. I would like to test this. Great project.
I have a Soul EV which uses the same SOC (Display) PID code as the Ioniq.

I also have a Ray EV. That does not have SOC (Display)
In this case you need to use SOC (BMS). That code is the same in all 3 cars.
The codes for using Torque Pro with an OBD2 adapter to display battery info are here - https://github.com/JejuSoul/OBD-PIDs-for-HKMC-EVs

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
I installed the app 1.0.4 on an old Android 4.2.2 phone (samsung S2 plus, rooted). Unfortunately I got only the main screen, so no play or stop button or menu bar. There was no way to get the menu up. Is the Android version too old? Or doesn't the app like rooted phones?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017

USER_AVATAR
read
@JejuSoul Thank you! I'm looking forward to the results!
Yes, I know, that some cars doesn't support the display SoC. But in my opinion the soc of the display is better for the user to understand. But I will implement this code if the car doesn't support it. I want to support more and more cars over the time.
Just had to test, how to calculate the bms soc from the result (on the soc display value it's in the 4.byte block the last two bytes divided by 2).

@pmiddeld Rooted phones should not influence the app, doesn't matter if the phone is rooted or not. Only the bluetooth permission should be granted. But some other user also had problems with an old Samsung phone - hopefully I can detect the issue with an emulator. Actually I don't know, why (only) old Samsung phones have trouble to start (or crash!).

Version 1.0.5 has been released a few minutes ago.

Now the app detects charging errors / charging interruptions so it will notify you, if the communication failed (because the charge had been interrupted).

More updates coming soon!

Thank you for using EVNotify!

juupke
read
GcAsk hat geschrieben:Version 1.0.5 has been released a few minutes ago.

Now the app detects charging errors / charging interruptions so it will notify you, if the communication failed (because the charge had been interrupted).
Na, das freut mich denn wirklich sehr, weil ich glaube dass das schon soviel Nützlichkeit bringt, Danke sehr!
Ich habe jetzt auch eine OBDII Device bestellt (diese: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00W30RMEC/ref ... 01_TE_item - ich hoffe, das wird funktionieren) also dann brauche ich nur noch ein altes Android... :mrgreen:

eriksson25
read
Thank you for your hard work. My car is now just 2-3 weeks away so cant wait.

In the mean time I thought of one "wish".

If it in the settings would be possible to add a "unattended mode". Witch would start the app when the phone starts, and connect to OBD reciver.

The thought is to minimize trublesume steps. If I leave the car and want to activate "charging logging". I would then just push the power button on the phone I have in the car and then just go. The phone would boot, connecto to wifi or mobile data, start your app, connect to OBD adapter and start sending data.

Otherwaise I will have to sit and wait in the car for the phone to boot, then start the app and everything manually. Ofc its ok to do it, but If I am in a hurry I will not have time to do it, and maby thats just when I need to be able to keep track of my cars batery charging.

Its just a wish. =)

Thank you for amazing work so far!

USER_AVATAR
read
Thank you @eriksson25.

I want to automate and simplify the process as much as possible. First the release app (1.0.0) was built to automatically start the tracking of the state of charge when the app starts. But the connection failed most of the time - so actually you need to start the charging logging manually. I don't know why - but hopefully, when I got my own Hyundai IONIQ (in maybe 3 weeks), I can debug it directly. Then I can modify this to automate the logging - even the feature to autostart the app. That would be great! I'm looking forward to implement this as soon as possible!
And then - you only need to start the phone - all the other things are done automatically.
This mechanism is also required for Android TV Sticks, since they don't have a own display. So you could configure them once and just connects them and they will start.

eriksson25
read
GcAsk hat geschrieben:Thank you @eriksson25.

I want to automate and simplify the process as much as possible. First the release app (1.0.0) was built to automatically start the tracking of the state of charge when the app starts. But the connection failed most of the time - so actually you need to start the charging logging manually. I don't know why - but hopefully, when I got my own Hyundai IONIQ (in maybe 3 weeks), I can debug it directly. Then I can modify this to automate the logging - even the feature to autostart the app. That would be great! I'm looking forward to implement this as soon as possible!
And then - you only need to start the phone - all the other things are done automatically.
This mechanism is also required for Android TV Sticks, since they don't have a own display. So you could configure them once and just connects them and they will start.
Awsome! looking forward!

USER_AVATAR
read
Funktioniert ein FireTV Stick?
(sorry, wenn das schon vorher gefragt wurde.)
IONIQ "Bumblebee" 05.04.2017-18.11.2018
Kona "Pummel" 22.11.2018 -17.09.2019
Model 3 "Schneeweißchen" seit 26.09.2019
Zero SR/F (seit 3/21)

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Please can someone explain about android TV sticks in the context of this app? I thought it is something like a Google cast thing to convert video/audio/pictures to a TV? Can you install apps on it? Do you need special sticks for this? Also in German is fine for me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag