Top 3 reasons to drive EV
1. Ecological
2. Economical
3. Trend

Top 3 places where people charge away from home
1. Supermarkets/ malls
2. Public stations
3. Charging station in the city

EV drivers charge 1-5 times in a month away from home and average charging distance is 50-150kms
Anzeige

Re: Umfrage Schmerzpunke der EV fahrer

macman
read
with those results, we have some more questions for you where we would love to hear back :)

1.If charging stations provided reservation options, would you pay to use such service?

2.Would you use a service which proposes you the best charging station (incl. fast charging) on your route if incentives such as lower price/ discounts/ reservation services?

3.Would you be willing to share the current charge levels of the car (for e.g. via a plug in device or another way) and location data which would automatically provide you the above services for free?

Thanks for sharing!

cpeter
  • Danke erhalten: 28 Mal
read
1.If charging stations provided reservation options, would you pay to use such service?
no

2.Would you use a service which proposes you the best charging station (incl. fast charging) on your route if incentives such as lower price/ discounts/ reservation services?
yes, but not if this would be a fee service with monthly fees

3.Would you be willing to share the current charge levels of the car (for e.g. via a plug in device or another way) and location data which would automatically provide you the above services for free?
yes
seit 01/2017 Nissan Leaf Tekna 30 kWh mit 6,6 kW AC Lader
seit 03/2019 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD

macman
read
Thanks a lot for your responses.

We are now looking in the direction of network optimization as infrastructure for EV charging was stated as one of the pain points. To better understand behaviors of EV drivers- could you tell us which decisions would you make in THESE situations? :)

USER_AVATAR
read
macman hat geschrieben:To better understand behaviors of EV drivers- could you tell us which decisions would you make in THESE situations? :)
I cannot fill out that second survey. I would never drive anywhere for slow charging. Of course I sometimes make a detour for fast charging (50 kW or more), if need be, but I only connect my car to slow charging if the charging station is in walking distance (5-10 min.) from some destination that I want to visit, anyway.

macman
read
Volker.Berlin hat geschrieben:
macman hat geschrieben:To better understand behaviors of EV drivers- could you tell us which decisions would you make in THESE situations? :)
I cannot fill out that second survey. I would never drive anywhere for slow charging. Of course I sometimes make a detour for fast charging (50 kW or more), if need be, but I only connect my car to slow charging if the charging station is in walking distance (5-10 min.) from some destination that I want to visit, anyway.
absolutely. just to clarify in this Survey we were aiming to learn about comparitive behaviors like higher-lower Prices, near- far distances, etc.

However, we have added some fast charging Parameters in the Survey now :)

USER_AVATAR
  • Alex1
  • Danke erhalten: 289 Mal
read
+1!

With my new ZE40 i won´t have to charge "on the road" anyway, except on a holiday trip :mrgreen:
Not-wendig: www.bzfe.de/inhalt/planetary-health-diet-33656.html

Freitag treffen wir uns: https://fridaysforfuture.de/allefuersklima/

Herzliche Grüße
Alex

Rest-CO2 kompensieren: atmosfair.de Goldstandard

Den
read
Alex1 hat geschrieben:
+1!

With my new ZE40 i won´t have to charge "on the road" anyway, except on a holiday trip :mrgreen:

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin der Temkollege von macman. Es wäre toll, wenn Sie unseren Fragebogen ausfüllen würden. Bitte beantworten Sie die Fragen einfach so, als hätten Sie keine andere Wahl gehabt. Es geht nicht um die Absolutwerte sonder darum welche Entscheidung man in der konkreten Situation trifft. Wenn Sie z.b. nie einen Umweg wegen höheren Leistung oder needrigeren Preis machen würden dann wählen Sie einfach die näherste Ladestation. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

VG Denis
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Umfragen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag