OBD2 Diagnosegerät für Renault ZOE erhältlich!

Zubehör für den Renault ZOE
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: OBD2 Diagnosegerät für Renault ZOE erhältlich!

mahogani
read
umberto hat geschrieben:Und als .xls.png hochladen und entsprechend kennzeichen? Umbenennen kann's ja jeder selber.

Gruss
Umbi
Das muss ich probieren wenn ich das nächste Mal vor einem PC sitzte,
Wem es schneller interessiert dem kann ich's ja von meinem pad per Mail schicken. Das geht :D
Die reinste Form des Wahnsinns ist es, alles beim Alten zu lassen und gleichzeitig zu hoffen, dass sich etwas ändert. (Albert Einstein)

bestellt: ZOE ZEN 17.jänner 2013 >>> seit 26.Juni.13 Freude pur!!!
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
  • harmotten
read
Update "Maximum Charge Power" Grafik:
MaxChargePower6.png
Und der neue 2D-Grafik:
Renault Zoe - Charge power restriction 6.png
Wenn jemand noch Daten hat mit eine Batterietemperatur von <= 5°C oder > 17°C, kannst du mir gerne schicken, dann werde ich die im Grafik hinzufügen.

USER_AVATAR
  • harmotten
read
Nächste update:
MaxChargePower7.png
Renault Zoe - Charge power restriction 7.png
Wenn jemand noch Daten hat mit eine Batterietemperatur von <= 5°C oder > 20°C, kannst du mir gerne schicken, dann werde ich die im Grafik hinzufügen.

USER_AVATAR
read
harmotten hat geschrieben:Info Hersteller: http://www.icarsoft.com/web/icarsoftus/ ... uhu_1.html

Kaufen: http://www.adapter-universe.de/shop/aut ... o-2-clio-2

@EVplus: Kann man auch die Fehler-daten auslesen?
Offenbar verkaufen die Boot-Leg Geräte. Mein Scanner kam nach Vorrauszahlung erst nach fast 3 Monaten, 2 Urgenzen und einer amtlichen Verlustmeldung (angeblich am Postweg verschollen) per Einschreiben.
Danach ging das Ding nicht richtig. Zeigte beim Kilometerstand meiner ZOE so etwas wie Minus 10 Millionen Kilometer an.

Wer dann versucht upzudaten ... der kann seine blauen Wunder erleben. Das Gerät streikt komplett. Mal sehen ob Sie mir nun ein Echtes, und keinen billigen Nachbau schicken. Das soll das Zeichen für boot-leg Geräte sein, laut Youtoube Video von einem seröseren? Lieferanten.http://jcashop.de/product_info.php?info ... -i907.html
:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :twisted: :mrgreen:
E-Mobilität hält gesund und macht Spass

USER_AVATAR
read
Hallo,

eine "Schwarzpressung" nach Wikipedia ?
Du bist bisher der Einzige der von Problemen berichtet.

Viele Grüße:

Klaus
Ist das nicht gut ?
Ja ! Das ist nicht gut !
Vectrix VX1, 2009; BMW i3s, 2022; Tesla M3 LR AWD, 2023

USER_AVATAR
  • harmotten
read
Mal wieder ein Update:
MaxChargePower8.png
Renault Zoe - Charge power restriction 8.png
Selber Data in eine neue Grafik:
Renault Zoe - Charge power 8.png
Ich habe Heute fast bis 100% mit 11kW laden können, weil das im Winter manchmal schon bei 70% beschränkt sein könnte.

(Wenn jemand noch mehr Daten hat, kannst mir gerne schicken 8-) .)

jmeijer
  • Danke erhalten: 40 Mal
read
Just a quick update. I have managed to build the CANbus sniffer. It is basically an Arduino Due clone with only an added CANbus tranceiver.

Here is a picture Bild

I added the CAN library that is maintained here so I pick up everything that is happening on the bus.

Alexandre Moleiro from Portugal has already done a lot of sniffing on the CANbus of his Fluence, and a lot of the data is the same or almost the same. Based on his invaluable information I have build some software to display the data we understand in a somewhat usable way. It is a LOT!!! There are far over 50 data streams on the primary bus! :o Speed per wheel, acceleration in two axis, 12 volt battery voltage, the entire climate control, serial numbers, battery health, battery voltage, and many, many more parameters most of which have not yet revealed their meaning.

I have the SOC parameter, which is enough for my super-smart charging project.

In a short while I will meet with @harmotten and see if we can get the individual cell voltages and battery temperatures.
Jeroen - ZOE Q210 Nov 2013 - PV powered - CanZE co-developer http://canze.fisch.lu

feuerwagen
read
Hey jmeijer, that sounds great. Please report if you could get the voltages and most important the battery temperatures. As far as I experience it with my ZOE this may be the main reason for charge interruptions. But even the ZE-certified workshops do not know how to get those data.

jmeijer
read
Hello firetruck. Thank you for the compliment.

Right now I only have the total battery voltage (for the tinkerers here: CAN ID 0x42e, bits 24 to 36, then divide by 16). No individual cell voltage yet, and no battery temperatures yet. I was told there are 8 temperature sensors in the pack. I will probably know more after the weekend. I will keep you posted.

FYI: FastNed, a provider of fast chargers here, reported that when charging the Zoe @43kW, she sometimes indeed stops charging for a while. It was a serious problem as pausing made the charger stop the session. They changed the software so a pause is allowed as long as the car stays connected. It should not be a problem when charging at lower power settings. Is it?

I think it is not the battery that gets too hot, but the Chameleon electronics, as it seems to me it's impossible to cool off the pack in one or two minutes. Speculation of course. If that is true, it will be hard to get as we have nowhere to know what that temperature is, unless the i907 can pull it out. I will check it too.
Jeroen - ZOE Q210 Nov 2013 - PV powered - CanZE co-developer http://canze.fisch.lu

jmeijer
read
The cell temperatures are cracked, I can now query (you have to actively query, it is not in the "free data streams") the 12 temperature sensors in the battery compartment. Many many thanks to user harmotten for working on this with his i907.
Dateianhänge
20150712_173629.jpg
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „ZOE - Zubehör“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag