Parking sensors

Parking sensors

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
When I first ordered my Mia I asked the dealer if they could put in rear parking sensors and after two months of ownership they finally did. They couldn't match the white of my car exactly but overall I'm quite happy with it and it makes nudging up to my Nissan Qashqai in my driveway a lot easier.

Als ich das erste bestellte mein Mia Ich fragte den Verkäufer, wenn sie in Parksensoren hinten und nach zwei Monaten des Eigentums sie schließlich doch könnte setzen.
Dateianhänge
image.jpg
Rear parking sensors
Anzeige

Re: Parking sensors

USER_AVATAR
read
Nice - How does it work on the interior? Just a beeper or with display?

I haven't installed a parking sensor - I drove an SUV before the Mia, so every parking space is still too big for me at the moment :D

Re: Parking sensors

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:Nice - How does it work on the interior? Just a beeper or with display?

I haven't installed a parking sensor - I drove an SUV before the Mia, so every parking space is still too big for me at the moment :D
It's just a beeper with the unit hidden behind the panel of the left side light cluster. I have two cars nudged up in my driveway and the Mia is surprisingly difficult to reverse in the way of comfort and visibility. Before these were fitted I stopped short, got out and released the handbrake and pushed it close to my other car.
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „mia electric- Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile