Cooling

Cooling

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
hallo, ich hob meine Mia noch in dieser Woche, und ich bin der erste britische Eigentümer. Ich bin jetzt fragen, der Sommer steht vor der Tür, wie ist der Mia in dem heißen Wetter? ist sehr heiß im Inneren?
bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch, wie ich mit Google übersetzen werde.
Anzeige

Re: Cooling

USER_AVATAR
read
Congratulations - I was the first Mia driver in Switzerland. Took them a while to get them across the Channel - do you know what the problem was?

Back to your question: Since I don't suppose you have the "southern" version with climatisation I'll speak from experience.
My white Mia got hot in the summer sun - much like every car up until a couple of years ago: No climatisaion does that to a car... So expect to sweat a bit. But it's easy to drive with the windows open, so you'll get a nice breeze into the car.

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:Congratulations - I was the first Mia driver in Switzerland. Took them a while to get them across the Channel - do you know what the problem was?

Back to your question: Since I don't suppose you have the "southern" version with climatisation I'll speak from experience.
My white Mia got hot in the summer sun - much like every car up until a couple of years ago: No climatisaion does that to a car... So expect to sweat a bit. But it's easy to drive with the windows open, so you'll get a nice breeze into the car.
Hi Rogriss, thanks for your reply, lets hope it doesn't get too hot this year :lol:

I ordered my Mia in January and was initially told the UK release would be within a month. I hung on and was told that Mia was held up in getting approval from the DVLA (UK driving agency). I even considered getting a Smart Electric but decided to hold on as I like the Mia design. My White Mia came over from France last week and am now just waiting for the documentation to come from the DVLA and the dealer to install rear parking sensors. I expect to collect my car on Thursday or Friday at the latest.
I have found the Mia is like Marmite, when I show pics of my car people either think it's great or hate it.

Re: AW: Cooling

USER_AVATAR
read
Marmite indeed! :)
If you're looking for speed or maximum range others are better. But in versatility the Mia remains champ in my eyes 8-)

USER_AVATAR
read
@Blighty:
In the french forums I found a solution for a "manual" climatisation:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/488620388.htm

If they're delivering to Switzerland I'm going to order a couple and post a review here.

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:@Blighty:
In the french forums I found a solution for a "manual" climatisation:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/488620388.htm

If they're delivering to Switzerland I'm going to order a couple and post a review here.
Excellent! Thanks for finding that Rogeriss, I was actually looking for a way to bypass the door interlock already and had a similar design in mind using a block of wood, but this looks ideal. I have emailed the guy and asked him for a price to deliver a pair to the UK.

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
I've ordered a pair at €48 including postage to the UK. Expecting delivery on Monday.

USER_AVATAR
read
Ordered mine yesterday - I'm really curious!

USER_AVATAR
read
Kli-MIA-tisation!
Einfache, aber wirksame Lösung.

Wirksamkeit in der Stadt bei langsamen Geschwindigkeiten mau, Überland wegen dem erhöhten Luftwiderstand nichts für Reichweitenfreaks, aber HEY! Hier in den Voralpen geht die Post ab, über kurvenreiche Strecken kommt hier schon fast Motorrad-Feeling auf.
Wer will dann schon Batterie sparen? :twisted:

@Blighty: Did you test yours? How are you using them?
Dateianhänge
DSCF5578.JPG
DSCF5583.JPG

USER_AVATAR
  • Blighty
read
Rogriss hat geschrieben:Kli-MIA-tisation!
Einfache, aber wirksame Lösung.

Wirksamkeit in der Stadt bei langsamen Geschwindigkeiten mau, Überland wegen dem erhöhten Luftwiderstand nichts für Reichweitenfreaks, aber HEY! Hier in den Voralpen geht die Post ab, über kurvenreiche Strecken kommt hier schon fast Motorrad-Feeling auf.
Wer will dann schon Batterie sparen? :twisted:

@Blighty: Did you test yours? How are you using them?
I have been using mine, well using one, I bought 2 but I only raeally need to use one. A very simple but clever idea and appreciated in the 28c weather we've been having during the last few days. The one thing I did find was the plastic was loose. I solved this problem by filling the loop end with clear silicone which has made it more solid.
Dateianhänge
image.jpg
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „mia electric- Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile