Mercedes me und EvAccess

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Mercedes me und EvAccess

jwarcd
read
I published V 4.43 today that should fix this problem. Sorry about the problem.
Anzeige

FVO
read
How can i manualy refresh the data shown in the main display?
Are there any plans to ad the mercedes.me mapfunctions?
Why does the switch for the preheater slides back when i'm trying to activate it?

Anyway a superb job!
Seit 21/11/2013 Tesla Model S 85, +56.000km, avg. 21,1kWh/100km
Seit 08/01/2016 M-B B-Klasse ED, Electric Art-Line, Range plus-pakket, 18"-Räder

jwarcd
read
FVO hat geschrieben:How can i manualy refresh the data shown in the main display?
Why does the switch for the preheater slides back when i'm trying to activate it?

Anyway a superb job!
There is a "hidden" way to force a refresh, if you click on the "Last Vehicle sync" time value it will manually refresh the display. It automatically refreshes the display every minute when the screen is on.

I didn't have plans to add the map functions, do you find them useful?

While the preheater switch looks like a slider, you actually just click it to toggle it on/off. If you try to slide it it will sometimes not do what you would think is should.

FVO
read
jwarcd hat geschrieben:
FVO hat geschrieben:How can i manualy refresh the data shown in the main display?

Anyway a superb job!
There is a "hidden" way to force a refresh, if you click on the "Last Vehicle sync" time value it will manually refresh the display. It automatically refreshes the display every minute when the screen is on.

I didn't have plans to add the map functions, do you find them useful?

While the preheater switch looks like a slider, you actually just click it to toggle it on/off. If you try to slide it it will sometimes not do what you would think is should.
-refreshing with clicking on the time value, doesn't work. Doesn't do anything :cry:
-map functions: in particular the map-display where the car is in realtime i find very usefull
-just clicking on the slideswitch works!!! 8-)
Seit 08/01/2016 M-B B-Klasse ED, Electric Art-Line, Range plus-pakket, 18"-Räder

jwarcd
read
Clicking on the time value will do a refresh, but there is no visual indication that it is refreshing. I use it in testing the app, so that's why it's a somewhat hiden "feature".

Thanks for the info on the map display, i'll look into seeing how hard it would be to implement.

FVO
read
Refreshing screen: ah ok, and the fact that the timestamp remains also at x-days is also programmed?
Good to know anyway.

Map-feature: would be very cool! (I use it very often on my tesla)

jwarcd
read
Refreshing screen only refreshes the data from the server -> app. It does not force a refresh from the vehicle -> server, this is controlled by the server and can't be forced by the app. The timestamp is the last time the server was able to sync with the vehicle. So the refresh feature of the app is not very useful in getting the vehicle to sync with the server.

FVO
read
jwarcd hat geschrieben:Refreshing screen only refreshes the data from the server -> app. It does not force a refresh from the vehicle -> server, this is controlled by the server and can't be forced by the app. The timestamp is the last time the server was able to sync with the vehicle. So the refresh feature of the app is not very useful in getting the vehicle to sync with the server.
Wow ok, didn't know that!
Must be because the car is now for some days in a garage that he couldn't connect to the server.
Thanks for the explanation.

Hogersepp
read
Hey there :)

How's the status for an iOS App? I'm really not satisfied with the MB-me App, as the functionality is pretty basic. And I don't want to use the webinfiterface all the time.

Thanks for an update :)

Max Mausser
  • Danke erhalten: 7 Mal
read
Hallo

Das Tool EVACCESS funktioniert wunderbar und übertrifft in der Funktionalität das Original von Mercedes ME.

Nun eine Frage:
Wie kann man sich aus dem Tool beenden "Ausloggen"?
Habe die Funktion nicht gefunden.

Gruss aus der Schweiz

Max
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „B-Klasse electric drive - Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag