Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte

Re: Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

michaell
  • Danke erhalten: 20 Mal
  • Website
read
tom hat geschrieben:Wir importieren nicht selbst, sondern dies macht ein Partner von uns. Dieser testet ausführlich und machte das Gerät mit vielen kleinen Änderungswünschen in einem längeren Prozess erst tauglich für den europäischen Markt. Ich denke unser Aufwand ist einfach grösser.
Wie lang ist das CCS Kabel ?

wird es die 15 kw oder 20 kw Version auch geben

Bei der 10kw Version bleiben im Endeffekt ja nur 8kw DC übrig, je nach Fahrzeug ?
ZOE intens seit 11/2014, Peugeot seit 11/2020
KONA seit 12/2018, 7/2021 Ioniq 5 mit P45 Paket, Enyaq 80 01/2022
Info (at) Solar-lamprecht.de
Anzeige

tom
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
  • Website
read
Die DC Kabel sind 2m lang. Das AC Kabel mit CEE16 Anschluss 5m.
Es sind aber auch andere Längen möglich bei Bedarf. Anfach anfragen.
Wallboxen, mobile Lader, Ladekabel und Zubehör in unserem umfangreichen Onlineshop
EU-Raum: http://www.schnellladen.de
Schweiz: http://www.schnellladen.ch

USER_AVATAR
read
Richtig cool wäre ein Typ2-Anschlusskabel für öffentliche Ladestationen. Der Designwerk Lader hat das optional.
i3 BEV (SW: I001-18-11-520), BJ 04/2014, LL >117.500 km, Gesamtschnitt 12,8 kWh/100 km netto
Model ≡ seit 11.03.2019
Mitglied bei Electrify-BW e.V.
Nordkap-Winter-Tour

duud40
read
Hey guys, I happened to have some time to shoot a short vid of the charging station before it goes to the user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmnEY7CLbg

I can't seem to integrate it into the editor so it can show in the forum. Help ?

Prices for the 20kw wall charger are :
6399 eur w/o VAT for Chademo or CCS
7499 eur w/o VAT for both Chademo and CCS2

The products are all tested upon arrival, the menu will be in Deutsch and you will have 2 year warranty from Tonis Trade, a company based in Romania which is within the European Union and therefore adheres to the strict warranty regulations of the EU.
I would be pleased to offer more details about the company but it is not the subject of this thread.

We take the responsibility for this product which is why it will be branded as Rotric (Romanian Electric), it will also be a plug and play solution with the product delivered to your door with constant customer care and assistance.

USER_AVATAR
read
Hi duud,

I would like to see a japan and a euroleaf on the 20 kw charger....a leaf spy charging protokoll and some dc current when
Soc 10,20,50,70,80,90,100%
Why...i just charged at a 50kw chademo with my japan leaf ...the power went down quite fast..at soc 50 to 20kw....soc 80 < 10kw

Can i put the charger in the trunk? Can you show us a picture from the inside...what is the diffrence between the 10 and 20 kw.
If i would buy the small charger ...can i upgrade it later to 20 or 30?

Bye sven
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
Hello,
You would like to see the cars while charging ?
I have a vid but it's in Romanian. It's very anticlimactic, you just hear the fans.
Believe it or not, the car sets the maximum charging power anytime the power is less than the maximum charger power.
For the Nissan Leaf the slow down of charge rate starts at 50% soc because some of the cells reach max voltage. Some cells charge faster than others.

The chargers are mainly power supplies, transformers if you will.
Power supplies are modular in 10kw size. Small 10kw charger has one module, 20kw wall and portable chargers contain two modules. Floor mounted stations contain from 1 to 10 modules (10-100kw).
Can you put the small 10kw charger in your trunk ? Yes
Can you put the 20kw charger in your trunk ? Yes with handles removed
There is nothing to see inside, I'll humour you with a picture but everything is neatly hidden behind panels and covers.
This is not diy.
There are modules of the same size that have 15 and maybe 20kw power but not from this supplier and it would mean re-certifying the whole product.
At this time upgrading the 10kw charger is not possible. The housing does not have room for two modules.
If you were to buy the 20kw charger with just one module (for a smaller price) you would have a 10kw charger in 20kw housing an you could upgrade it later by adding a module.
Would you like that ?

USER_AVATAR
read
You never can have enough...than i would prefer an extra transformer to 30kw...my japan leaf goes down before soc 50%...at 4'C ...

The reason for asking about a protokoll is ...i know the 10kw is more or less 8 kw by max 23A
My guess for the 20kw is 16kw and 40A...

For me the first 30 minutes of charging are important...10kwh i need to get home safe...

So upgrading the 10kw charger is limited because of the space? So you could enhance the software?
Could you integrate 3 brusa nlg513...sum up to 20kw all input via chademo...

The other option is the master-slave onboard brusa solution, but for that i would have to cut the cables...
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
Anything is possible if you are willing to pay :)
The 10 kw rating is 23 amp at 450volts. You might be tempted to say that it does not matter and the maximum voltage of your current leaf is about 400v and I will continue to say that Leaf battery voltages are different depending on model, battery and year. This is without taking into account that this charger is for chademo cars in general and voltages are again different between them.
The first 30 minutes are the fastest.
I could enhance the software but there are no magic buttons behind the covers. A 10kw power supply will only give 10kw.
I think the 10kw charger is useless now that cars have 6-7kw onboard chargers.
I would recommend the bigger portable charger with just one module. If that doesn't make you happy we can upgrade to 20kw.
I'm really curious where you will find 32amps @ 380v three phase available.

USER_AVATAR
read
32A / 400V is quite common
http://drehstromnetz.de/
Twizy 3/2015-1/2023, Zoe Q210 12/2015-11/2017, Ioniq 12/2017-2/2020, Kona seit 2/2020
CF Box 43kW Typ2 Kabel / 22kW Typ2 Buchse / 32A CEE

USER_AVATAR
read
Oh there 43kw typ2 outlets at the autobahn...i build a openevse wallbox which could go also up to 43kw...but i dont have a zoe...so..

If you have the charging curves let us know....

What would be the discount...equal the 10kw?
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag