Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

duud40
read
Quick answer: yes it is possible to "shrink" the charger. It's just not efficient.
Maybe upgrading the on-board charger to 20kw is easier and cheaper.
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
read
The problem of upgrading my leaf on board charger is, that i would have to cut the cables....in the moment there are just a few spare parts in europe...in the us you could get connectors and build your adapters....in case i would remove it for selling..

With the dc charger in the back ...you loose space and you have to juggle the cables...but you can remove it right a way..

I just received an offer for a sentec 10kw mobil charger.(3000 usd for ccs and chademo)..is there a way to push it to 15-20 kw....put just another ac-dc paralell?
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
Theoretically it should be possible.

I'll try and find another producer for mobile 20kw chargers. Most of them do not have CE and that is a problem.
20kw is about maximum you can get from 32amps at 380 which is a common value for CEE 5 pin plugs.
Zuletzt geändert von duud40 am Mo 17. Okt 2016, 11:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

duud40
read
Drumroll ....

Setec 20kw charger:

Bild

duud40
read
Would you like to buy such a product with CE certification and from Europe with a 1 year warranty ?

There are only two conditions:
1. It would be rebranded as Rotric :D
2. The cost would be slighty higher than buying direct.

USER_AVATAR
read
If there is european warranty and support (repair, spare parts) it would be more attractive to buy.
Same for the fixed 20kW and 50kW chargers.
MS75D, Intens R90, S-Pedelec Grace MX
Emobility East - Beratung und Verkauf zu Elektromobilität & Smarthome http://www.emobility-east.de
PV, Speicher zu Hause + Mitbegründer Bürger Energie Drebach eG http://www.buerger-energie-drebach.de

duud40
read
We need to take a closer look at it.
The company I work for does exactly that. We offer OEM products under our own brands for electronics and home appliances.
This year we're negotiating an expansion to Hungary and Bulgaria.

I'll translate the menu into german and send you some pics. Let me know what you think.

What would you be willing to pay for the 20kw and 50kw versions ?
I know the cost of buying, transport and some of the cost of maintenance but what would be a margin we can safely practice ?

duud40
read
Could you be so kind as to answer a question ?
I have seen that some products require a different certification for sale in Germany.
I believe it's different than the TUV or the CE and is specific for Germany.
What is the name of the certificate ?
I may be wrong but please help me out.
The point is that we need to be 100% legal when selling this product within the EU.

USER_AVATAR
read
It needs just CE. TÜV should not be required, TÜV is in this case more like a quality certificate. But it needs to be compliant to VDE rules.
Zuletzt geändert von Tho am Mo 17. Okt 2016, 14:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MS75D, Intens R90, S-Pedelec Grace MX
Emobility East - Beratung und Verkauf zu Elektromobilität & Smarthome http://www.emobility-east.de
PV, Speicher zu Hause + Mitbegründer Bürger Energie Drebach eG http://www.buerger-energie-drebach.de

USER_AVATAR
read
He meant to say "compliant" 8-)
Twizy 3/2015-1/2023, Zoe Q210 12/2015-11/2017, Ioniq 12/2017-2/2020, Kona seit 2/2020
CF Box 43kW Typ2 Kabel / 22kW Typ2 Buchse / 32A CEE
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag