Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

USER_AVATAR
read
Ich denke preislich kein unterschied...das angebot für einen chademo lader war 2725 usd sogar für ein gerät....zu beachten ist aber das es effektiv 8 kw ladeleistung sind...habe deshalb entwickungen bis 15kw im selben gehäuse angeregt...
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500
Anzeige

christemb
  • Danke erhalten: 34 Mal
read
Die 8kW sind dann 10kW nominal minus Ladeverluste? Oder beziehst du die Angabe auf einen gerechneten Wert (Stromstärke, Zellspannung). Weil der würde sich ja je nach Fahrzeug wieder ändern... -> Wie gesagt, ich werde aus dem Datenblatt des Herstellers nicht schlau... :cry:
Obschon auch 8kW eine deutliche Steigerung der Ladeleistung meines Golfs wäre. Entwicklungen Richtung 15kW würden mir natürlich auch noch besser gefallen.

USER_AVATAR
read
Ja genau...maximal 23 A...bei 360v...ca 8.2 kw....
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
Hello guys.

I'm also working on a Setec product, the 20kw wall charger with Chademo plug.
Currently we are translating the interface and we are planning to replace the display with something a little nicer.

Product seems to be good and charges according to specs but the interface is well... poor.

We are planning to do this for the other chargers Setec offers and it seems to be possible.

If you have any other questions that you need answered please let me know.

:D

USER_AVATAR
read
Hey duud,

Where are you experementing....is it possible to shrink the 20kw charger .....and make it waterproof and kind of vibrationregid?
I dont need a display at all...a led for ac in and error would be enough....ok a selektor 11 kw or 20 kw ..with the leaf spy i get the other infos...

Why do you believe it is so poor?

I would like to fit in our leaf ...shrink the 12v batterie and place it there...

Bye sven
Dateianhänge
IMG_0255.JPG
Finding a room for the chademo...

USER_AVATAR
read
Es ist tatsächlich so...beide protokolle..
Dateianhänge
IMG_0270.PNG

duud40
read
I'm not sure you're being realistic :)
The DC charger is made (largely) of an ac-dc converter and a management module.
The ac-dc converter is relatively simple and you can buy products like that off the shelf.
A 20kw ac-dc converter for 200-500v will cost about 3000 usd.
A management module will have to be created or bought from somebody like https://emotorwerks.com/store-juicebox- ... ct/listing

The point is that it's not that simple.

The major problem is CE certification. It costs a lot and takes a lot of time. It will probably double or triple the price of the product.

Then again CE certification exists to protect the consumer from sub-par products.

Why is the interface so poor ? Because it is low cost and because they don't need english menus in China.
They already had a HMI solution and they adapted it.
We're currently probing the damn thing but it's a nightmare.

Blue shadow hat geschrieben:Hey duud,

Where are you experementing....is it possible to shrink the 20kw charger .....and make it waterproof and kind of vibrationregid?
I dont need a display at all...a led for ac in and error would be enough....ok a selektor 11 kw or 20 kw ..with the leaf spy i get the other infos...

Why do you believe it is so poor?

I would like to fit in our leaf ...shrink the 12v batterie and place it there...

Bye sven

USER_AVATAR
read
Will the 20kW Wallcharger be ready for OCCP and RFID? (billing)
MS75D, Intens R90, S-Pedelec Grace MX
Emobility East - Beratung und Verkauf zu Elektromobilität & Smarthome http://www.emobility-east.de
PV, Speicher zu Hause + Mitbegründer Bürger Energie Drebach eG http://www.buerger-energie-drebach.de

USER_AVATAR
read
Realistic....just dreaming....and saving muscles energy....

I thought they have a ce ...and they are chademo member...

Is it possible to shrink the 20kw charger? It is to big for my japanleaf

So where are you ?

duud40
read
I'm in a small country by the Black Sea, Romania.

It already has RFID. The problem is that you have to manually program each RFID card. Not very efficient for remote locations.

Our HMI will be able to run OCPP, it has the resources to do so.
Whether it will be cost efficient I do not know.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag