Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

Alles rund ums Elektroauto-Laden / Ladeboxen / Ladegeräte
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Vorstellung SETEC 10KW mobiler CHAdeMO Lader

duud40
read
No problem for asking.
If the 40kw charger with both cable is comissioned before Christmas it will be 22.000 eur w/o VAT.

Charging stations where you can charge for free are nice but most companies are not so altruistic. We plan on offering these with the option to charge money for charging cars. If you don't want that function it's ok.
Anzeige

DiLeGreen
  • Danke erhalten: 218 Mal
read
Ok, thank you very much for your Information :)
ZOE Q210 2016-2024, Fiat Doblò 2,0 L Diesel 2024-2025, E-Berlingo ab 2025
Mitglied bei taubermobil Carsharing e.V. und HITA - Healthcare IT for Africa e.V.

duud40
read
Blue shadow hat geschrieben:It depends of what is module worth for you...no trick...

In the moment It would make no sence for me to buy half of a 20kw charger ...no cargo space left

It is important that you can reduce the power to 22 kw or 11 kw...

You can charge for free...you can fill the battery gratis.
Charging power can be adjusted.

USER_AVATAR
read
I believe the next 2 years it will be free, but at the end they will make profit...sanicare - charge for toilett you get a discount for coffee and tesla will earn money with the SUC..

So ...are you able to send us the charging protokolls...what cars do you have for testing?

For public short distance transportation it would work quite well...
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500

duud40
read
Probably.

What do you mean the charging protokolls ?

So far we have tested only Nissan Leaf with Chademo but it has been confirmed to work with Tesla adaptor as well.
Not a lot of DC charging cars in Romania.
My own i3 94Ah is coming in the last week of November so that will be the test bed for CCS connection.

USER_AVATAR
read
I would like to see a japan and a euroleaf on the 20 kw charger....a leaf spy charging protokoll and some dc current when
Soc 10,20,50,70,80,90,100%

Leaf spy is an app ....obd can bus bluetooth reads out info from leaf
LEAF 75000 km <15 kWh Rest Akku-Schäm Dich Nissan....Hand-Made egolf Dresden...Ahk liegt bereit...EV6 RunawayRot AWD LR AHK P1+2 WPnutzlos…Citroen AMI Getriebedefekt 1300km-nie wieder Stellantis = Citroen D:Km=5500
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Ladeequipment“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag