Hypermilingversuch

AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: Hypermilingversuch

USER_AVATAR
  • Hubi
  • Danke erhalten: 9 Mal
read
Jan Treur hat geschrieben:Congratulations, hubi! This is impressive!

I was wondering about the 200.3 km with still 51% charge left; I notice that at that point in time the average speed was 38 km/h. For the overall trip it was 40 km/h. That means that the average for the second half probably was around 42 km/h. So, I can imagine if you keep the overall average a bit lower than 40 km/h, still the 400 km becomes possible.

Another thing is that you also had to slow down and stop for traffic and traffic lights. This has a strong effect on the car's calculation of the average speed. That means that the (maximal) speed for actual driving was often higher than the indicated average speed. If we assume that the optimal speed is a bit below the 40 km/h, maybe limiting the maximal speed under 40 km/h could provide the 400 km (and the 7.0 kWh/100km efficiency).
Many thanks Jan, :)
You’re right, the 400kms should be possible within a average speed between 36 and 40 , in fact I lost a lot of time in the traffic djam and red lights during the 200 first kilometres, you’ll see in my coming video a large number of speed range over 50,60,70 until 80 kmh, the difficulties to reach the 400kms objective is to drive with a limited constant speed which could be dangerous for the other cars therefore it was not possible yesterday with a certain Saturday traffic. If we adjust our 400kms hypermiling test on the Zoe one with a limited 66kmh speed and an average speed around 28kmh, we should beat the Zoe with the IONIQ with something around 440 kms, but on the driven roads, those kind of test are just not possible and to dangerous – To be honest with my experience of yesterday, the 400 kms are possible but on a Sunday reduced Traffic. Don’t forget at the end the turtle mode is just a horror, is still possible to drive a 40kmh speed until the last meters by a batterie 1% level, but in all case a loss of 10kms should be integrated in the calculation. In fact, an average consumption between 6,8 / 6,9 kWh is probably the key for the 400kms distance.
I reached such number just one time on a short distance

Bild

YES, YOU CAN ;)
IONIQ28 (2016) / KONA / IONIQ 5 / IONIQ 6
Anzeige

USER_AVATAR
  • Hubi
  • Danke erhalten: 9 Mal
read
Jm Plugin hat geschrieben:Der Beruf des Ökodrive-Lehrers ist geboren! :)
:lol:
IONIQ28 (2016) / KONA / IONIQ 5 / IONIQ 6

USER_AVATAR
read
Einfach super Hubi!
Der ZOE kam auf 409 km oder so im Hypermiling Test.
Also gut 40 km weiter. Hat aber auch 50% mehr Akku (41 kWh nutzbar!).
Ladeinfrastruktur, Photovoltaik, Speicher, PV-Thermie: - https://www.nic-e.shop
Referral-Code: https://ts.la/stefan78696

USER_AVATAR
  • Lenzano
  • Danke erhalten: 4 Mal
read
Hubi hat geschrieben:Lieben IONIQ Kollegen, bin nicht ausgetrocknet
Der heutiger Hypermiling versuch hat nach Plan vollständig und perfekt funktioniert, ununterbrochen konnte 365,3kms gefahren werden mit einem Verbrauchsdurchschnitt von 7,2 kWh/100km.
Macht Ihr keine Sorgen wegen der Hitze, die Halbe offene rechte scheiben reicht längstens im Fall Ihr ein Versuch starten möchten,
Es hat wirklich Spass gemacht, well done.
Ciao
Hubi
Hallo Hubi,
zuerst mal herzlichen Glückwunsch und riesen Respekt für Deinen Rekord vom Team Jakob & CLEANELECTRIC Podcast!
Finde klasse, dass es Leute gibt die da so miteifern und es nachmachen - nein sogar besser machen.
In letzter Zeit wird in den Kommentaren auch auf Youtube nach der Sinnhaftigkeit gefragt.
Da NEFZ allgemein keinen Sinn macht, außer eine Art Fahrzeugvergleich zu erreichen, ist es wirklich nur eine Art Spieltrieb diesen Wert zu überbieten.
Ich finde die prozentuale Abweichung gegenüber Ioniq NEFZ schon sehr beachtlich.
Könnte uns glatt nochmal anstacheln das Ding mit der Zoe ZE40 und jetzigen Temperaturen zu wiederholen. :lol: :lol:
Nein Spaß...über 520km in der Zoe im eigenen Saft langsam vor sich hin zu dünsten ist sicher nicht angenehm.

In diesem Sinne... ich las hier dass der nächste Ioniq mit 46kWh daher kommen soll?! Wären rein rechnerisch gute 599km
Es bewegt sich immer mehr!
Zoe Q210 Intens EZ05/13 112Tkm Bild
BMW i3 94Ah EZ03/18
Model3 LR AWD EZ02/19 57Tkm
Zoe ZE50 R135 Intens EZ12/19 19Tkm Bild

USER_AVATAR
read
Also ein Video mit euch im eigenen Saft garend währe schon ganz interessant :D
Und so einen 12V Lüfter finden wir sicher auch noch...

Ja der IONIQ kommt ja schon real fast an den NEFZ Wert heran.
Das ist schon arg beachtlich.
Ladeinfrastruktur, Photovoltaik, Speicher, PV-Thermie: - https://www.nic-e.shop
Referral-Code: https://ts.la/stefan78696

USER_AVATAR
  • Jan Treur
  • Danke erhalten: 79 Mal
read
Hubi hat geschrieben:
Many thanks Jan, :)
You’re right, the 400kms should be possible within a average speed between 36 and 40 , in fact I lost a lot of time in the traffic djam and red lights during the 200 first kilometres, you’ll see in my coming video a large number of speed range over 50,60,70 until 80 kmh, the difficulties to reach the 400kms objective is to drive with a limited constant speed which could be dangerous for the other cars therefore it was not possible yesterday with a certain Saturday traffic. If we adjust our 400kms hypermiling test on the Zoe one with a limited 66kmh speed and an average speed around 28kmh, we should beat the Zoe with the IONIQ with something around 440 kms, but on the driven roads, those kind of test are just not possible and to dangerous – To be honest with my experience of yesterday, the 400 kms are possible but on a Sunday reduced Traffic.
Or maybe hire the Nürburgring?
Ordered a Project 45 Ioniq 5 Gravity Gold Matte
Since October 1, 2019: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric 38.3 kWh

herrmann-s
read
eher hockenheim. der ist flach.

MineCooky
read
Eigentlich müsste man bei dem so genannten Hypermiling auch noch eine Mindestdurchschnittsgeschwindigkeit vorschreiben. Sonst artet das aus in ein "Wer traut sich noch langsamer zu fahren und damit den Verkehr noch mehr auf zu halten".

USER_AVATAR
  • HeinHH
  • Danke erhalten: 298 Mal
read
MineCooky hat geschrieben:Sonst artet das aus in ein "Wer traut sich noch langsamer zu fahren und damit den Verkehr noch mehr auf zu halten".
Oder man wählt einige Landstraße im Süden Schleswig -Holsteins aus. Hier wird die "Sanierung" der Straßen mit 30er-Schildern durchgezogen :-(
Bye Thomas
MY LR | Model 2023 | 2023.38.6

USER_AVATAR
read
Schnappt euch weiße Farbe, einen Pinsel und einen ausgemusterten Flughafen.

- gestrichelten Rundkurs anzeichnen
- Tempomat auf 40
- Spurhalteassistent an
- Flasche Wasser ins Steuer

und dann nach 10 Stunden wiederkommen. :lol:
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „IONIQ - Batterie, Reichweite“

Gehe zu Profile