Help for a foreigner using charging stations

Alles rund um das Stromtankstellenverzeichnis

Re: Help for a foreigner using charging stations

geko
  • Danke erhalten: 63 Mal
read
The 60Ah model supports 7,4 kW on one phase. You need a 32A type 2 cable, e.g. the original BMW cable. Did you talk with the dealer about the car? You should ask him/her about included cables. If you don't feel comfortable with talking German with the dealer, I can do that for you. But maybe he/her speaks English as well.
emobly. Das Magazin für Elektroautos. Unabhängig. Authentisch. Elektrisch.
Anzeige

mkuittinen
read
The dealer was willing to supply a cable. He said there are two types of blue cables, a 3-phase cable and a normal type 2. Would the the 3-phase home charger cable still work with the 60 Ah model but only as 1-phase?

geko
read
BMW offers two cables: one phase and three phases. You can use both with the 60 Ah i3. The one phase cable should be less expensive. If you opt for a third party cable be aware that it has 32A.

mkuittinen
read
I am wondering about this station: http://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankst ... mm-1/3738/
In the list of compatible charge cards neither plugsurf or newmotion is mentioned but when you open the link of all Innogy compatible cards they are listed. Will the PS or NM keys work in this station?

read
mkuittinen hat geschrieben:I am wondering about this station: http://www.goingelectric.de/stromtankst ... mm-1/3738/
In the list of compatible charge cards neither plugsurf or newmotion is mentioned but when you open the link of all Innogy compatible cards they are listed. Will the PS or NM keys work in this station?
Yes, it should work. The list shows a selection of the usable payment methods only. If you look into the detailed view you see all. And there PS and TNM are listed.
IONIQ "Bumblebee" 05.04.2017-18.11.2018
Kona "Pummel" 22.11.2018 -17.09.2019
Model 3 "Schneeweißchen" seit 26.09.2019
Zero SR/F (seit 3/21)

geko
read
Important for innogy: NewMotion and PS can be only used with the app. Not with their RFID card as the chargers do not have RFID readers.

read
Hello m
I think you have asked the dealer already but you should make shure that your i3 has the CCS connector for the DC-quickchargers.
Otherwise this will become a long trip for you. :)

many greetings

Klaus
Ist das nicht gut ?
Ja ! Das ist nicht gut !

mkuittinen
read
@Klaus: Yes, I asked about the quick charge option but I want to get a confirmation that there is actually a CCS connection. Otherwise it is a dealbreaker.
@geko: Good thing you mentioned the lack of RFID readers.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „GoingElectric Stromtankstellen“

Gehe zu Profile