EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos!

Alle Themen über Elektroautos, zu denen es kein eigenes Forum gibt
AntwortenAntworten Options Options Arrow

Re: EVNotify - überwache den Ladezustand Deines Elektroautos

boeselhack
  • Danke erhalten: 1 Mal
  • Website
read
Für alle, denen kein Ladestand angezeigt wird:
Das Auto muss gestartet werden (Power-Button > blau!), auch wenn es lädt!
Nur dann gibt's auch Daten vom Dongle ans Handy.
Danach kann das Auto abgestellt und auch abgeschlossen werden.
@GcAsk: vielleicht kannst du diese Info als Splash-Screen beim Start einblenden mit der Möglichkeit das künftig auszublenden. Daran bin ich anfangs auch verzweifelt...
Quantum Leap — Schwarzer Hyundai IONIQ Electric (Sangl #95, Abholung 2. Juni 2017) — YouTube Kanal mit IONIQ Videos
Anzeige

pmiddeld
  • Danke erhalten: 5 Mal
read
Strange, but in my case there is no need to start the car.

However, @GcAsk, I noticed that after the connection with the car has been established and the SOC is shown on the app, when you then go to "settings" and then go back to the overview, then the connection is lost (it shows SOC =0). It Cannot be re-established unless the app is closed en restarted.

I am right now testing the app and already two times I got after 5-10 minutes a false message that charging was interrupted.

Just to let you know....

Peter

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Comfort, seit Februar 2017

USER_AVATAR
read
@boeselhack Danke - werde hoffentlich bald das Wiki auf GitHub fertig machen (bzw. richtig anfangen)

@pmiddeld Thank you for the feedback - @boeselhack reported that behavior to me too. Have to inspect and test it. I'll create an issue on GitHub.
Hm, okay, that's strange. Will have a look - the desired state of charge achieved? Or not? But the correct state of charge was displayed? And after you've received the false message - did you looked at the app ? Was there a state of charge or did the communication failed really?
Hopefully that's not a bug that the detection is implemented wrong.
Seit dem 25.07.2017 elektrisch mit dem IONIQ unterwegs. Bestell-Nr. 183.
Entwickler der EVNotify-App
Folg mir auf Twitter :-)

pmiddeld
read
After the false message, the app is still working and showing the right SOC. And it is still increasing (as shown by the app). I will wait to see if it gives me the message for reaching the desired SOC.

USER_AVATAR
read
If the error message has been sent out, all upcoming messages will be blocked for the current session. Only a restart will release the notification sent property.

But if the communication was established, it seems to be a reference problem of a variable again.. that might also the reason why toggling the debug mode will not show any data..

Hmm. I'll try to test it - and bring a fix as fast as possible. What is your polling interval? The error notification message is sent, if the double amount of your set interval passed without any successful car response

pmiddeld
read
OK, the app stopped at 1% before the desired SOC. Polling interval was 1 minute.

USER_AVATAR
read
The app stopped? What does it mean? Crashed? Or didn't refresh / calculate the new updated SOC? What was the desired state of charge? 100%? If the car is fully loaded, the car goes to sleep and disconnects all connections so communication is not possible anymore.

I've just published the android 4 compatibility update. Tested it with Android 4.4. Android 4.1 still seems to have some trouble. But I don't have a device to test it properly yet.
So Version 1.0.7 is now available in the play store.

@pmiddeld Hopefully I can fix the notification error message too. I think I've detected the problem - can I send you a developer version? So you can test it if it works now?

pmiddeld
read
Sure you can send me a developer version.
The app didn't refresh at 69%. I pressed the play button but nothing happened. The car showed 72%. Desired SOC was 70%.
I can test again tomorrow.

Unfortunately my son has his phone broken and now he uses my old Android 4.2 phone to go on holidays. Thus, I cannot test the app for the old Android versions now.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

USER_AVATAR
read
Version 1.0.8 has been released. It comes along with several bug fixes.
Debug Mode now shows the incoming data if activated for the current session. Some Android 4 fixes had been implemented.
The communication disconnect which leads to an error notification via mail or telegram should no longer be existent. After 10 minutes the connection gets lost (for whatever reason). It automatically reconnects. Only if even this is not working and the communication with the car failed really the user gets informed.

USER_AVATAR
read
It seems that the connection problem is still a issue even after the update. I'm trying to find out why my workaroung (to automatically reconnect) isn't working as expected.

I would be very happy if you could take 1 minute and participate on this small survey: https://goo.gl/forms/UCpmroJApI6N2aJk1

Note:
I've created the poll for asking about upcoming features - e.g, the sms notification. Because this would cost me some money, I've asked you for your opinion on donations.
Don't get me wrong - EVNotify is completly free and stays free! Just thinking about - and thinking about how to restrict the sms notifications so I'm not dependent on donations.
Anzeige
AntwortenAntworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Themen“

Gehe zu Profile
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag